Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young will not participate in "You're surrounded". Since it is mainly a 2 male lead drama, the heroine's role is not much. MY's agency hadn't spoken about YAS much, may be she just considered coz of the great cast, but then saw she didn't have much in it. Anyway, let her do the best role possible.

Cre: @itsmimi26; http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=2903475955_472927632830469_401993945_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blossomnagr

class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "Park Min Young Paparazzi cut To Be Released

56mpupcgstczsx5awbx4lguy09eux1zr.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] Recently, release of Park Min Young’s paparazzi cut through random online community is an issue.
In the paparazzi cut, Park Min Young flaunted her appearance as fashion people by matching the white blouse and flare skirt. Here, she added an orange color trench coat to present the perfect real way look. 
Moreover, Park Min Young’s perfect body line is drastically shown in the paparazzi cut. 
Netizens, who saw Park Min Young’s paparazzi cut, responded, “This should be a pictorial’ or ‘Park Min Young is getting prettier every day!’
Meanwhile, Park Min Young is currently examining the appearance of next piece. (photo by bntnews DB)

hello im new here but..im always a certified minyoung park park.since the day i saw here..i enjoy the comment and praise you guys to minyoung thats why...as one of here fans i want also to share that she has a lot of fans in the world.that why im lucky to know and now part of this page...she only the korean star that true herslf.and show who really she is...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lhea2

Hi everyone,I'm new too here ;) but I have long admired MY. For me she's can an actress who's different from others as we know how she can still survive from all the attacks of ANTIS :-* I hope we can always share about our girl hihi I'm so glad to finding this thread :x :x :x :x

Love,Peace,and Fighting :x :x :x :x

Guest blossomnagr

Min Young updated her twitter and weibo on 05.04.2014. "Thank you everyone for birthday wishes, I had a very happy birthday. 행복한생일보냈어요 감사해요 히히"Bh6W0ipCYAAXcbb.jpg:large

Guest blossomnagr

Another Min Young Twitter and weibo update " thank u everyone for the birthday wishes! I truly feel blessed to have u guys in my life... your love is what keeps me going  :x" 842067551.jpg?1393966615