Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Thank's leslie_lei for posting the snaps. Here's the photo shoot video I found in Glory of Jae In thread, credits to the person who posted it there.

The Glory of Jae In - Poster Shoot

Still can't figure out if it's a wig or PMY has cut her hair short. If she has, I'm gonna miss her long hairs, it suits her the best as she has big forehead.

Anyways not sure if anyone else noticed this but what caught my attention is her body language. She seemed so..I dunno, closed maybe? I've seen her during photo shoot events of SKKS & CH (for once let's ignore CH) still she come across as someone with bright, cheery & outgoing persona but here although I can see her cheery & bright aspect, her outgoing attitude is totally missing. Forget having a word with her co-actors, she didn't even make an eye contact with any of the two. Simply finishing her shoot and heading out of the room. It's amusing yet adorable to see how love has turned her into a different person, her face is radiating different sort of aura, more women like to be precise lolzz, with the presence of man in her life her priorities have certainly changed.

I know what I said might be too much, too early but the difference in her attitude is kinda hard to overlook.

One part i was thinking she was too cold so she step out immediately after the shoot haha..but yeah i guess Minyoung got more cautious because there are people eyeing her every move. She's pretty much more reserve right now as compared to her SKKS photoshoot.

thanks for the video friend! At last, there has been a report of MOH! ^_^

Min Young totally looked like Eugene! wow...

About Min Young's change of attitude, I think it's just normal to korean women who are taken..I have read in PMY's tumblr that in korean dating culture, women doesn't talk to other guys in respect to her BF. Nevertheless, MY seems more close to LJW than to her leading man in the video, maybe because of age difference..

Good day!!! ^_^

PMY tumblr should credit my blog and minmin thread for I compiled that korean dating culture.lmao. but yeah i read that as to not create tension w/ her boyfriend the girl should be a bit distant in dealing w/ other guys and keep it at a business level.hehe... ^^

Im still wishing that its a wig haha i know she's pretty but gosh i love her long locks.

Guest smashingalou

One part i was thinking she was too cold so she step out immediately after the shoot haha..but yeah i guess Minyoung got more cautious because there are people eyeing her every move. She's pretty much more reserve right now as compared to her SKKS photoshoot.

PMY tumblr should credit my blog and minmin thread for I compiled that korean dating culture.lmao. but yeah i read that as to not create tension w/ her boyfriend the girl should be a bit distant in dealing w/ other guys and keep it at a business level.hehe... ^^

Im still wishing that its a wig haha i know she's pretty but gosh i love her long locks.

@leslie, Haha! I don't really want to think much of how much gorgeous hair was wasted when she cut her hair, I think the salon she went to will not disposed her hair as they can make a pretty good wig out of it... :) I'd wish though she really kept her hair long playing as a nurse, as she would look gorgeous wearing white and then her long locks, oh but anyway, i think the PD has a reason why they have to ask her to cut her hair...just still sad that it's really short.. 

I hope her hair grows fast... :)

Thank's leslie_lei for posting the snaps. Here's the photo shoot video I found in Glory of Jae In thread, credits to the person who posted it there.

The Glory of Jae In - Poster Shoot

Still can't figure out if it's a wig or PMY has cut her hair short. If she has, I'm gonna miss her long hairs, it suits her the best as she has big forehead.

Anyways not sure if anyone else noticed this but what caught my attention is her body language. She seemed so..I dunno, closed maybe? I've seen her during photo shoot events of SKKS & CH (for once let's ignore CH) still she came across as someone with bright, cheery & outgoing persona but here although I can see her cheery & bright aspect, her outgoing attitude is totally missing. Forget having a word with her co-actors, she didn't even make an eye contact with any of the two. Simply finishing her shoot and heading out of the room. It's amusing yet adorable to see how love has turned her into a different person, her face is radiating different sort of aura, more women like to be precise lolzz, with the presence of man in her life her priorities have certainly changed.

I know what I said might be too much, too early but the difference in her attitude is kinda hard to overlook.

thats exactly what i wrote in MinMin couple thread. She seems different no doubt but as i said before it cant be just cuz she wants to keep antis at bay or doesn't want Min Ho to feel jealous cuz come on Min Ho is an actor by profession himself so he must be mature n understanding enough to not get insecure by such stuffs as she's an actress n it's her job.... Min young just can't be a snob to her colleagues. So her acting cold n reserved ain't due to pressure from her other half or Korean culture but because Min Young herself feels more responsible. She knows that she's is no more a single girl who has nothing else to worry about except her work as now Min Ho is connected to her so she needs to take care of him as well.... ahh isn't it so cute?? We've seen a carefree fun loving girl turning into a responsible women who wants to dedicate all the time she gets to her man rolleyes.gif 

awww she look cute with her short hair...I hope they add more volume to it so it makes the hair looks prettier and nicer :)...I can't wait for Jae-In and MOH!!!

Guest smashingalou

I just realized that it takes hard work to decorate the 1st page..hehehe :) But I'm enjoying it...All for our dear Park Min Young and all her lovely fans...(me included!)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

so she did cut her hair short....awwww...but she's still glowing....I'm gonna miss her long hair...

Glad to know we are starting to get news of MY from her new drama..

Gonna miss her long hair too, haha I thought she would look mature w/ her new short hair but seeing new photos of her...

she looks young and fresh as always. Love her new look.

Finally, there'd be someone updating the first page.

can't wait for oct 20. YEE.

@HeartMinmin - I'm getting distracted by your banner...hahahaha.. but i love looking at it :)

@smashingalou - I'm glad you're updating the first page... it looks good now....two thumbs up for you :)

by the way, i'm now at episode 14 of SKKS. Can i just say that i love pmy and yoo ah in... im so in love with them right now.... they are my second ship.. LMH-PMY of course comes first... ;)

Guest smashingalou

@mitsu252, thank you. glad you appreciate it! :) Hahaha! so you've really caught the Moon Jae Shin syndrome...They look good together right?! Honestly, it's the 2nd ship I want to bank on to after the MinMin ship, MY and AI also have a lot of camaraderie off-set, just too bad that AI is too slow, MH is the faster one..hehehe!

@GOGEOUS.haha,I agree, although we're gonna miss her long locks, her short hair makes her look younger...

To my Vietnamese MY friends, 

Would you guys mind to translate in English what the host and MY are talking about on this KDB Life Section TV clip. It's subbed in VIet and would really love to know why the host said "I love you or something". Thanks so much guys...No hurry...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T21Md6GmRzM

Happy Sunday Everyone!

@mitsu252, thank you. glad you appreciate it! :) Hahaha! so you've really caught the Moon Jae Shin syndrome...They look good together right?! Honestly, it's the 2nd ship I want to bank on to after the MinMin ship, MY and AI also have a lot of camaraderie off-set, just too bad that AI is too slow, MH is the faster one..hehehe!

I think MY is closer to Ah In off set... And yesssssss, they look good together... I mean, if MY didn't end up with MH, I will definitely root for Ah In. There's something in him that I couldn't describe in words....hahaha...  :)

@HeartMinmin - I'm getting distracted by your banner...hahahaha.. but i love looking at it :)

@smashingalou - I'm glad you're updating the first page... it looks good now....two thumbs up for you :)

by the way, i'm now at episode 14 of SKKS. Can i just say that i love pmy and yoo ah in... im so in love with them right now.... they are my second ship.. LMH-PMY of course comes first... ;)

I watched a few parts of SKKS a few days ago and i have to say ep 1 w/ Moon Jaeshin and the very girly Yeonhee made me want that they end up together but for some odd reason when Yoochun (Sunjoon) came on screen i cant help but ship him w/ PMY haha... However offscreen YooAhin and PMY really had wonderful chemistry.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T21Md6GmRzM

Happy Sunday Everyone!

LOLOLOL my YAI-MY friends was so sad when it was announced MH and MY were dating thats why they can never bring themselves to watch CH.lol, Anyhow i really felt YAI like MY but idk what happened why he never pursued her. *sigh*

there;s this poem he posted on his MINIHOMPY Sept 9 that they think was MY related XD

“I Love You” by 정호승

I’m walking along the road holding a rice bowl.

I’m thirsty, so I’m writing ‘I love you’ with my finger on the river and drinking water.

Suddenly, dark clouds shadow,

A heavy rain’s pouring several days.

Red clay river flows with a rush.

A violet lowers her head for being sick.

After rain stops,

she raises her head on the riverbank and see the river.

A young dead body floats down the river and it is stuck on my handwriting ‘I love you’ and never washes away.

I watched a few parts of SKKS a few days ago and i have to say ep 1 w/ Moon Jaeshin and the very girly Yeonhee made me want that they end up together but for some odd reason when Yoochun (Sunjoon) came on screen i cant help but ship him w/ PMY haha... However offscreen YooAhin and PMY really had wonderful chemistry.

LOLOLOL my YAI-MY friends was so sad when it was announced MH and MY were dating thats why they can never bring themselves to watch CH.lol, Anyhow i really felt YAI like MY but idk what happened why he never pursued her. *sigh*

there;s this poem he posted on his MINIHOMPY Sept 9 that they think was MY related XD

Maybe that's cuz Min Young treated him like a really good friend you know big bro type? That's the vibe I got when watching them.

Maybe that's cuz Min Young treated him like a really good friend you know big bro type? That's the vibe I got when watching them.

Wow, I thought I was alone in thinking that Ah In has something for Min Young..Well, it's quite evident even in photo shoots and behind the scenes videos...the way he looks at her is the way Geol Oh looks at Yoon Hee, and how he treats her is not in a friendly-way, it's like he's more manly when he's with her...I agree that Min Young kinda looks at him like an oppa, I think she mentioned it in one of her interviews way back the SKKS days, And I believe that the poem he posted is somehow Min Young related because it is too coincidental if it's not...Too bad he didn't pursue her, but I know he knows that if he's not fast on pursuing her, other guys will because Min Young is really a great catch: pretty, smart and has a good personality...

Guest smashingalou

Wow, I thought I was alone in thinking that Ah In has something for Min Young..Well, it's quite evident even in photo shoots and behind the scenes videos...the way he looks at her is the way Geol Oh looks at Yoon Hee, and how he treats her is not in a friendly-way, it's like he's more manly when he's with her...I agree that Min Young kinda looks at him like an oppa, I think she mentioned it in one of her interviews way back the SKKS days, And I believe that the poem he posted is somehow Min Young related because it is too coincidental if it's not...Too bad he didn't pursue her, but I know he knows that if he's not fast on pursuing her, other guys will because Min Young is really a great catch: pretty, smart and has a good personality...

I guess during that time Ah In seemed to be really formulating a move...In bold, yep, just too bad he didn't really pursue her, our Min Young is really a great catch, any guy who would have her love is really lucky and I think that guy right now is MH...Hope MH will truly take care of her... :) We may never heard heard much from them but I'm hoping these two will be really happy together! Just like what Min Young said in one of her interviews  "Smiling is one way for her to get through life" :)

Aw! sad he didn't pursue her... Like smashingalou said, MH is faster than Ah In.... :)

I like PMY and Ah In but I'm happy PMY is with LMH..... :)

Yeah i think in one interviews she said she had learned a lot from AHIN...and the way she feels towards him is more of a brother...*sigh*

There's this one scene on the SKKS BTS that Ahin was teasing MY -looking directly in her eyes and she covered her eyes w/ two hands hehe so cute. But oh well...he's really slow >.< reason why my friends are a bit bitter w/ AHIN XD Yeah when i read the poem i shrieked cause it really seemed to be directly to MY TT_____TT

I guess during that time Ah In seemed to be really formulating a move...In bold, yep, just too bad he didn't really pursue her, our Min Young is really a great catch, any guy who would have her love is really lucky and I think that guy right now is MH...Hope MH will truly take care of her... :) We may never heard heard much from them but I'm hoping these two will be really happy together! Just like what Min Young said in one of her interviews  "Smiling is one way for her to get through life" :)

OH HE BETTER! hahaha....as much as i love MY-MH otp..there's something i want from MH. If he'll do it then he's on top of my list having balls of steel. But till then im keeping tabs on MinMin and how he would handle their relationship. I hope some of his crazy fans wont give MY too much headache because quite frankly im snap away to release my wrath on those cray cray fans.lol

He posted a poem? What sort of poem and where lol

For all we know he might have pursued her wink.gif. Min Young is indeed a great catch but not an easy one at that... Min Ho himself must have shown real dedication n love for her to fall for him in midst of filming of the show, something Min Young said she would never go for. On top of that she made it official staking her career so yeah, the guy gave his everything to win her over.

Guest smashingalou

I agree with everyone else here....in one short phrase our Min Young for sure is ONE HELL OF A GIRL...

I'd just like to post an excerpt of her interview from 10asia last year,the blogger's introduction caught my attention the first time I saw this interview...Although the interview is more on SKKS and her character as Yoon Hee/Yoon Shik, as I go on reading her answers, I'm starting to adore her more and more as a person...This lady really knows something about life and is learning hard from it...Not many young k-actress have that way of thinking...

(This interview might be repost)

cr:ethlenn.blogpost.com

Blogger's introduction

"I rarely post interviews with ladies, because I don't find them interesting. This one I read from the first to the last letter. Park Min Young seems to be a cheerful but thoughtful young lady. I liked the interview, this is why I post it here. Plus, she reveals some of her thoughts on Seongkyunkwan Scandal, and I'm still a month after it's ending, reeling from the withdrawal syndrome.I'm strong, I will not rewatch it till February.

And she's one of the honest actresses there, she openly said about her plastic job on the eyes and nose. I have nothing agaist it really, if  had the chance I could change this or that myself. But what I truly have is the blind negation of some stars. I mean sometimes it's obvious."

10: Your twenties has been full of ups and downs,making a fancy debut, going through a slump, and then gaining popularity again.But this has helped you to gradually mature. What sort of actress do you wantto be when you're in your thirties?

Park: I'm good at mapping out the near future butI'm not too sure about after that. When I'm 30... I just hope to be doing whatI like best.

10: So it may not be acting?

Park: I don't know, how would I know. Nobody knows. Right now,I'm the happiest when I'm acting but I may be passing by a gallery one day anddecide that I'm meant to be an artist. I'd feel sorry for myself if I had topress that desire down and pursue acting which I like second-best. I'm still inmy twenties which gives me more than enough reason to explore more and I'malready trying my best so if I decide that I'm not a great actor, I may notstay an actor till then. If I feel the happiness that I do now, I'll probablywant to become a great actress and if not, I hope I'll get to do somethingthat'll make me happy. It may be raising a child. (laugh) Who knows.

Full version of the interview on the link below... :)