Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest smashingalou

City Hunter’s couple Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho decides to remain as a couple in reality

*quoted image*

A reliable media source reported  on August 23 that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young were dating each other  these days. To the report, Park’s agency admitted, “It’s about true.  After completing the shooting, they decided to remain as a real couple.  It was just a month ago.”

In the drama series City Hunter,  they developed a sweet, romantic relationship, but it turned out that  they felt similar feelings in reality. Park is one year older than Lee,  which seems to be the latest hot dating trend.

The agency says, “I heard that  their tight schedule including overseas activities has prevented them  from frequently meeting in a private setting. They seem to have shared  good feelings at the sets of City Hunter. I hope that fans give constant favorable interest and support to them.”

By Kim Ye-na (yeah@tvreport.co.kr)

Source: TVreport (Original article in Korean)

Photo from TVreport

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

CREDIT : KOREA.COM

Just hope the medias and fans give both of them some space... and I hope MY will be strong as always..... I'm worried about her ANTIs...

Ok, just came from MinMin Couple thread and after recovering, left a post in MinMin thread and went straight here to PMY thread...

And now, just like you Jzzmeen, I am seriously worried now about PMY, her antis will totally grow so I hope for the best of them to be able to survived it if they are indeed on the getting to know each other stage....tears.gif

I always hope for the best for PMY eversince I became a fan and pray that LMH will be able to protect her.... blush.gif

Guest smashingalou

Park Min-young "Relationship? I don't know"

20110823_1314058827.jpg

Park Min-young's management is not denying the relationship but is playing dumb.

Her management told Star Today, "We are checking the fact and don't know anything yet". The person on the phone didn't sound taken back but more laid back and calm.

Lee Min-ho (24) and Park Min-young (25) from drama "City Hunter" were reported to be in a relationship by an online media. It was told that they had good feelings for each other even after the drama.

A friend of theirs admitted to the relationship saying, "They are getting to know each other as they developed feelings for each other through the drama".

The two also showed off their friendship saying, "We have known each other for a while. We don't know if this closeness will affect our love scenes".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema 

Lee Min-ho's management "It's not a relationship"

C110822_21.jpg

Lee Min-ho's management denied the truth about Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young. On a phone call with ENews they said, "They are just getting to know each other so it's too soon to say they are in a relationship. Lee Min-ho is baffled at the news taking things to far ahead".

They continued, "We have no idea how report got out that we admitted to their relationship. We never did that. Some internet media called and said there was a picture of Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young together so to come and see. However, it was just a friendly meet. They have good feelings for each other and we know they've been seeing each other often but they are not yet a couple".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young worked on the SBS drama "City Hunter". An online media reported that the two are currently in month-old relationship and captured pictures of them together.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema 

Both not denying though....I'd really wish the best for them but more on PMY as they get to know each other!!

Guest vivaciousvixen

I think their respective agencies are just playing safe. Probably because they don't want their talents to gain anti-fans, but whatever. I still choose to believe that they are indeed dating. :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young "Not Dating Yet"

Actors Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young have denied they are dating, downplaying a report from early in the day which said the two have been a couple for a month. On Tuesday, an official with Lee's agency Starhaus Entertainment told 10Asia over the phone, "It is true they are attracted to each other and are getting close but they are not dating yet," in response to the article which also carried photographs of the two who were spotted exiting the same venue or getting into the same car.

The official then explained that the two have known each other for four to five years now but became close while playing lovers in the recently ended SBS TV series "City Hunter."

For two months starting late May, the two starred in "City Hunter," based on the Japanese manga series by Tsukasa Hojo, which ended its run as the most-watched Wednesday and Thursday primetime series.

"Lee tends to be on good terms with the actresses he does projects with but he had good chemistry with Park more than anyone else so they were close while they shot the series....... They also had the same stylists so they all hung out together a few times after the drama ended."

Park's agency gave a similar response. "It would be right to say that they're slowing getting to know each other rather than to say they're in a deep relationship."

"They're both so busy even after the drama ended that they don't have time to actually date each other properly. I don't know in detail since it's her personal life but they're attracted to each other yet not dating yet."

Lee, 24, has been one of Korea's most popular stars throughout Asia since shooting to stardom through drama "Boys Over Flowers" in 2009.

Park, a year older, gained attention after appearing in popular sitcom "High Kick 1" in 2006 and saw her popularity soar after starring in KBS' "SungKyunKwan Scandal" last year.

Lee is now choosing his next acting project while Park has been cast in a new series titled "The Glory of Jae-in" (tentative title) set to go on air starting October.

(Source: Asiae )

Credit : www.asianbite.com

There is nothing wrong if they go out together dating, they're both single, I hope anti's will learn to accept that this two are just normal human being and its not impossible to like each other,just be happy for both of them wherever this getting to know each stage will last, we'll just have to accept the outcome. For me, I would love to see them together as a couple.

Guest nana544

I don't care, now I'm very convince myself that they both are dating!!! OMG I like them both so much!!! I hope they last long forever.

What is this ????

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Both agencies have issued their statements ....just wait for English translations..... :D

AND I think  this will be THE HOT NEWS OF TODAY.....

Just read HERE FROM DRAMABEANS :  Lee Min-ho and Park Min-young confirm they’re dating

Are ‘City Hunter’ co-stars Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young dating?

Frequent meetings between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young have attracted netizens’ attention, and rekindled rumors about how the two were secretly dating. Once photos began to emerge of the two looking quite close, Lee Min  Ho and Park Min Young’s agencies revealed that the two began to show  interest in each other a month ago.

Lee Min Ho’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, told Dispatch on August 22nd, “When the two people were together, their interest could be felt. They are going towards the step of getting to know each other.

The two stars were the main leads in the recently-concluded SBS drama, ‘City Hunter‘.   Working long hours together on the set and acting out their  characters’ love lines appears to have sparked a natural romantic  feeling.

Park Min Young’s agency, King Kong Entertainment, stated “When  the two people appeared in the drama together, they were quite in tune  with one another. It seems that they’ve developed feelings for each  other.

In the evenings, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young either drank tea  together or had a beer. They also spent their leisure time going on  drives.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s agency stated their final positions with, “It  has been a little over a month since they began to show interest in  each other. Other than that, we cannot reveal any more details about the  actors’ private lives.

Source: Dispatch via Nate

Credit : ALLKPOP

Wish the best of luck for both of them.:wub:

Thank you Jzz,  you are really amazing!!!!

If there is smoke, then there is fire.  Waaaahhhhh

Oh my, I don't know what to say. I am totally speechless.

What say you mimi and yama my dearies? Is it time for us to rejoice or bang our heads on the walls. :o

I am still in a state of shock.:wacko:

I'm still in the process of deciding whether I will rejoice or band my head on the wall...though I'm thinking of the second option as a more plausible thing to do...hahaha...nevertheless, I won't give up on my thoughts and just wait for my own instinct to work and make me realize what is the truth about my fantasies...

It’s Official: Lee Min Ho’s Agency Confirms Relationship with Park Min Young   

Following conflicting reports over Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s dating rumors, Lee Min Ho’s agency, StarHaus Entertainment, just released a statement confirming their relationship.

“We think there were some miscommunications on our part. We just wanted to be cautious with some media outlets using the word ‘Yul Ae (ed’s note: passionately in love in Korean)’ to describe their relationship, especially when they’re just starting to get to know each other now,” an official from StarHaus told Star Today in a phone interview.

Just a few hours after news broke out of their dating rumors this morning, StarHaus denied the report as false, saying it’s “hard to call it a romantic relationship.”

“The two have known each other for a long time, and it seems like they were able to rely on each other through the rigorous filming process of ‘City Hunter.’ It is true that they are dating each other,” the official said.

So it’s official—Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are indeed dating each other! (just make sure you don’t say they’re passionately in love). Hope this clarifies any confusion you might have had over their relationship!

credit: soompi news

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young Found to Be Dating for a Month

8333b803a194c7ee2dfb66b863655fe8_large.jpg

It was revealed today that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young have been dating for a month so far, following the end of their popular drama “City Hunter.”

According to local media Dispatch, the two were attracted to each other during the filming of “City Hunter,” and immediately after the end of the show they turned those feelings into a romantic relationship.

Lee Min Ho’s agency told Dispatch, “They started to have good feelings toward each other through ‘City Hunter.’ It seems like they’re at a stage of getting to know each other right now, but I’m not sure how much those feelings developed so far.”

Park Min Young’s agency also said, “It is true the two have good, mutual feelings for each other. I think she’s (Park Min Young) trying to get to know the human-side of Lee Min Ho, not the actor Lee Min Ho. But you always have to be careful with these relationships, and the agency doesn’t know everything about the celebrity’s private life.”

“Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young tried to avoid making their relationship public. So they tried to be careful whenever they met. But their personalities wouldn’t allow for a secret date at home. When they met at a public space, like a restaurant or bar, they would always bring a mutual friend,” a person close to the two was quoted as saying as well.

The source added their relationship started to really build up because of “City Hunter,” as he said, “Because of their respective roles in the drama were so important, they had a lot of long-hour filming sessions, often overnight. As they worked together for long hours, I think they started to learn more about each other more.”

Dispatch also released several photos of the two enjoying a date at a local coffee shop and a high-end bar in the posh Chung Dam area in Seoul. It said the bar photos were taken on August 5th, right after Park Min Young returned from her photo shoot in Hawaii. The coffee shop date photos were taken on August 18th, the day after Lee Min Ho returned from his overseas photo shoot.

Just two weeks after denying rumors of his recent break up with a woman he reportedly dated for six months, Lee Min Ho stuns us all with one of the most shocking (and pleasant) surprises all year. Do you think the two make a great couple?

credits to  soompi news

I'm happy for Min Young for finding the right guy in the midst of all these hectic filming. They might be each other's energizer when they're filming during night...Congratulations to the MinMin couple! Now, directors, please produce a City Hunter season 2!!!

Now, I was just wondering when I was reading posts in allkpop..a lot have been saying that they thought MIN YOUNG WAS ENGAGED!!! NOW WHERE DID THIS NEWS NEWS CAME FROM?? AND WHO WAS THE GUY AND WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??!!

@yama

I am happy for her too.  I admire Lee Min Ho for dating her in the open,  he's such a brave guy to be doing this at the height of his career.....must really be love.

Min Ho seems to be a great guy.   I am happy too that the dating news  are very well accepted by the fans.  They've been getting a lot of support from fans.  Wish them the best

There really was a reason why PMY's first open mouth kiss on screen was w/ LEE MIN HO lols...and that's because that kiss WAS real GAWD. i SHIP THEM TOGETHER  AND Ive been spazzing about it since this morning. I wish them both a long relationship because its hard to keep a relationship in this business.

Im puking rainbows as of now lols..im just too happy for PARK MIN YOUNG and she was trening on twitter a while ago haha..atta girl!

THIS has to be one of the most well receive dating news..and really, there's no reason for hate just LOVE

hats off to the two

CHRISTMAS came to early because my OTP IS REAL ♥♥♥

@yama

I am happy for her too.  I admire Lee Min Ho for dating her in the open,  he's such a brave guy to be doing this at the height of his career.....must really be love.

Min Ho seems to be a great guy.   I am happy too that the dating news  are very well accepted by the fans.  They've been getting a lot of support from fans.  Wish them the best

So happy for both of them, i love both actors and this is the first time i have shipped a couple just so happy. I hope the media will respect their privacy 

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I didn't count how many times I said "O MY GOD". When I saw the article, I didn't read it, I just

stared at it for a couple of minutes while covering my mouth... I was just too shock, I even

thought I was dreaming. I didn't expect this. I'm not even sure what to feel right now. HAHAHAHAH

but ofcorse, my fan side says that I should be Happy for the both of them. WAH!!!! I think i'm going crazy.

CONGRATS MINMIN COUPLE.

really nice evening to you guys.

Hello all,

I too am in a state of shock. But I have to admire them both for coming out in the open since it is really scary for them to open up about it publicly. I too hope her antis won't increase because of this news. Just hope Min Ho's fans will protect her from some of the antis.

Best of luck to the MinMin couple! Hope everything works out for them. At the same time, I hope PMY won't be under too much pressure and media scrutiny before her next big project.

Guest samgirl

With Min Young taking on another drama, I hope these two find time to still see each other. They are in the getting to know stage, yes they were acquaintances before but they just recently got close through CH.

Does any one know if they are exclusively dating? I mean if they are , its a big deal.

A dream come true. :)