Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

this is a starting of another New chapter, Be Brave to live your life the way you think Best.
Be Youself, Believe in yourself, that you are created beautifully.
Make everyday counts. Let's LIVE Life! our Shining MinYoung-ssi.

tumblr_om9lkwgYZ81u8ad3co1_540.jpg

#HappyBirthdayParkMinYoung   #HappyMinYoungDay  #HappyBirthdaytoMinYoung #GodBlessMinYoung

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, lyn_lyn said:

I knew it. When I read Lee Joon Gi is in Italy to shoot CIME and then i saw photos of Park Min Young in Italy again, i was sure she is his candy. So happy, the work again since many years.

Yes,  I dreamed about them work together, it's not drama, but still I'm so happy!:heart:

• Like 4

At this time, anything from her will do. I miss her on my screen. I am excited to watch her be Lee Jun Ki's "candy" and hopefully in a drama together in the future. I'm also waiting for her to reunite with Yoo Ah In. I was praying she would be his female lead in his new drama- Chicago Typewriter, but alas, it's not her :(

Hopefully news of a drama for her soon!

• Like 5

hello @minwookieahahaha I love LJK and PMY in CIME they are sooooooo good and their chemistry is something to be looking forward to.  Her laughter is so contagious and cute that LJK feels giddy as well.

@OksanaS I missed her too especially her acting.. thank you for all your updates on her on this thread...

• Like 3