Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

well @swcheeks - who woudnt - if even LMH fell for her charms

but i think they would never confirm unless they are "caught" by paparazzi 

whenever i see your name it translateto sweet cheeks  - loved it immediately remembered it 

Edited by nevill
  • Like 3

@saved2k 2park (i'm the only one who call 2park kkkkkk) is different with zhang-min. I think u know what i mean this park has something with his eyes when saw other park lol.

Oh no and wae should be him?

me positive it's beautiful mind, but dont know the lead is him.

i agree with @ReemKanabta with the point of his latest shipper. Aish his shipper is the same one with minshin right? scary shipper. Noooooooo. Regarding his acting, he's talented i think. Chemistry with noona? he has it with LBY (just my opinion hehehehehe)

I prefer YAI with messy hair like reem said, he's hot (reem u make me wanna rewatching SKKS :P). Can we request them in a big screen please? :phew:

@swcheeks regarding YAI-crush-on-minyoung, i do not know but he wanted to be paired up with her as lover for next project. I just see them as good friend. :lol:

Sorry ladies tagging doesn't work :sweatingbullets:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

So I'm not the only one who is not too keen on seeing a LJS-PMY drama, waaaahhhh please can it be another one should LJS say yes :sweatingbullets:

I soooo want a PMY-PHJ drama but since he is already starting filming Cheese in a Trap guess that will have to wait :(  

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 8

So I'm not the only one who is not too keen on seeing a LJS-PMY drama, waaaahhhh please can it be another one should LJS say yes :sweatingbullets:

I soooo want a PMY-PHJ drama but since he is already starting filming Cheese in a Trap guess that will have to wait :(  

i'm too waiting for PMY-PHJ progect, I hope I'll see it....

Okay, now we waiting for 21th...:rolleyes:

• Like 5

Thanks @nevill for the pics, they do look good together (although I prefer his long messy hair and the bad boy vibes), I heard he might be a best friend for her in RL :wub:

Hidden Content

@ReemKanabta, I enjoyed watching SKKS too! I saw more chemistry between PMY and YAI. SJK simply rocked as Gu Yong Ha. SKKS is one of my favaourites after Healer.:lol:

Edited by Mzmeow
  • Like 5

Guest Eileen531

Lmao......... I just saw that Bts video for the first time........all i could say was, that was fast!  Yup, @saved2K, my finger is pointed in the same direction. Healer Ya! lol.  Oh about Shawn Wei, I'm telling ya he is her buddy. When you don't have any worries and it's all platonic they will be very relaxed with each other. Thanks for sharing the video @dandelionjd and the translation of the other article @Mzmeow.  

The Compagna Photo shoot is always one of my favorites that i look forward to seeing.  Now we know the color for the Fall season that's in style......i love the collection, her hair, background and her simple makeup.......but how about those LEGS. They are to die for...... Thanks so much for sharing the pictures they are lovely or should i say minvely.....lol

I too hope she doesn't act along LJS, nothing personal it's just the baggage that come along with an actor who has done the popular trendy dramas in the past that now have a young jealous fanbase. Doesn't pan well for whomever he is paired with in the future. Unless it's his current gf. Just my pov.  She is a Kbs favorite so BM would be the easy pick but maybe the webtoon if she's never done one before.........anyone know the storyline?  

Edited by Eileen531

Hi @Eileen531  Michellin Star is also my pick for her

@OksanaS  it's an adaptation of a webtoon  from the same PD of  Moon/Sun.  The plot looks interesting .... it's a story about chef chasing after the much coveted michellin stars from food critics.  Min Young has never done a food drama yet so I'm so hoping she takes this  instead of another medical drama. :)

Rumor has it that Lee Seung Gi and Moon Geun Young might lead the casts, but everything is just in the drawing board so nothing final yet.

<Here's the article from drama beans http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/moonsun-pd-returns-with-webtoon-adaptation-michelin-star/>

Edited by saved2K
  • Like 7

Hi @Eileen531  Michellin Star is also my pick for her

@OksanaS  it's an adaptation of a webtoon  from the same PD of  Moon/Sun.  The plot looks interesting .... it's a story about chef chasing after the much coveted michellin stars from food critics.  Min Young has never done a food drama yet so I'm so hoping she takes this  instead of another medical drama. :)

Rumor has it that Lee Seung Gi and Moon Geun Young might lead the casts, but everything is just in the drawing board so nothing final yet.

<Here's the article from drama beans http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/moonsun-pd-returns-with-webtoon-adaptation-michelin-star/>

Oh you talk about this, I see, yes it's really cool progect...

• Like 5

@saved2k seems interesting, furthermore cooking is her hobby :)

Guys found this pic on bntnews_kim ig. It's charity that held at Millenium Seoul Hilton. She (bntnews_kim) uploaded it 5 days ago, just wonder whether minyoung attended it or not.

11887001_694283074048997_283264271_n.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Minyoung's make up artist said on ig they will return to Korea on 1st Sept

0haoo: 9월1일에가요 내사랑들 딱기다리셈

minyoung: 미안하다 하용아 더있어야해 암쏘쏘리벗알럽유유 (i think minyoung said she was sorry to her)

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 11

Hello everyone,finally after all those years of waiting I can logged in. My connection & soompi is just err..

I will tell you guys a story first...I am so exited about BOTM as a fan & as a student who is learning Chinese. So I am trying to translate everything that I find about it. (although I don't know that much Chinese characters :( I realized that thanks to BOTM) So,I translated MY's first LETV interview and asked my teacher about it to know weather it is right or wrong or good and she was like "Oh! How sweet ,you watch historical dramas and even try to translate news about it.Do you love to learn Chinese that much?" And I was like :D  "NO miss, actually I love main female lead that much" I didn't say it just thought.BTW I really hope she is  NOT a soompier :phew:

Actually I came here to ask your ideas about a meme that I made.I got this idea from an Indian fan page of a Indian actress.As Min Young has sharp facial expressions it was quite easy to make them. And I made these memes specially for my Facebook page as some people said that Min Young's Srilankan page is not good & bla bla bla :angry:. Anyway, here is it.Everyone please Tell me what do u think about it.

PS: DO NOT share this through any site until I post Plzzzzzz...:wub:

MYM4_zpszk2eqsvn.jpg

• Like 10

Guest Eileen531

LMAO........ @PiyuMiUmesha, I sure hope your professor isn't a Soompier........but translating is probably a great way to really comprehend the language, keep up the good work. :) I think I've visited your  Srilankan page  on fb in the past. I don't really go fb anymore, no time. I bet it's annoying to hear people say that about a page you are working on.  Okay I looked at the meme and for me I am a little confused about the meme dialogue?  When math teacher says,  "I'm going to take the NEXT HOUR also"  I love her expression of course, I'm just unsure of the highlighted section?  Hope this helps. Good luck and keep me posted.

Your summary sounds familiar now after reading it @saved2K, and I am even more interested in it.  Especially as @dandelionjd brings up that Minyoungie is a person who enjoys cooking this is right up her alley.  It does sound like a cool project @OksanaS. but if the other two actors are rumored for it, then maybe Minyoung  already has in place her project. I remember when she said she would return in the Fall with a Korean project I had assumed it was already decided. But assuming is never a smart idea.