Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park min young votes now on Daum getting bit higher..Still remain 2nd place.as of now she got  14.4%.I am happy to see that from nothing now she is  2nd place.People really shown their loved and support to Park min young..I know every body united,also sacrificing  for this event and i really count on you.Thank you every one....

=D> =D> =D....Actually I'm a big fan of Park min young also since she entered showbiz.All her dramas,MV, CF,and interviews i watched it all.I didn't miss any of those  hehehe....I'm totally addicted with Korean dramas..Especially SKK Scandal staring Park min young.I was amazed it I  really loved Park min young character. despite of her situation she's still happy girl..But then she never give up to reach her dream to become a teacher and leader in jeoson Era.Until now I keep watching it after work...I miss her unforgettable hundred counts of smile...Very far Compered to her recent Drama had  teary eyes often..

Hi everyone! I miss this thread now.

:)

How was PMY now? how many episodes does Dr. Jin had? I should watch this now. So busy on my studies so that I didn't catch some episodes on her drama. :| Thanks in advance.

:)

Min Young's twitter update:
"It's way too hot to be outside shooting for all day I'm doing it anyway..thank you.. my best friend, iced coffee♥couldn't do this without u."
I hope she doesn't expose herself too much under the sun because it's bad for her milky-white skin. I'm so happy Min Young is tweeting regularly these days, does this mean that shooting is not that hectic anymore? :)
@vevojepsenm Welcome to the thread friend! Feel free to post your thoughts here! :D

@whyiamhere Thanks for the update in Daum! Her Chinese fans really love her, hope she gets the top1 spot in daum. I'm not sure in FB because the gap is big. :( But still, we will try. :)
Good day!

Guest vevojepsenm

Min Young's twitter update:
"It's way too hot to be outside shooting for all day I'm doing it anyway..thank you.. my best friend, iced coffee♥couldn't do this without u."
I hope she doesn't expose herself too much under the sun because it's bad for her milky-white skin. I'm so happy Min Young is tweeting regularly these days, does this mean that shooting is not that hectic anymore? :)
@vevojepsenm Welcome to the thread friend! Feel free to post your thoughts here! :D

@whyiamhere Thanks for the update in Daum! Her Chinese fans really love her, hope she gets the top1 spot in daum. I'm not sure in FB because the gap is big. :( But still, we will try. :)
Good day!

Guest vevojepsenm

Min Young and Ah In   :\">

tumblr_m7q1xaqD1K1rvwjr3o1_400.gif

Please let them act as a couple in a drama! I beg all the directors of Korea! hahaha  

:x

Guest AndOne

Min Young and Ah In   :\">

tumblr_m7q1xaqD1K1rvwjr3o1_400.gif

Please let them act as a couple in a drama! I beg all the directors of Korea! hahaha  

:x

Guest vevojepsenm

Ai4PIZqgMyQ

I miss this couple,Hope they will make another drama together again..Also her killer smile.This is i really missed to Park min young...