Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Korea|New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Morning..it's 4am here and I'm already spazzing..haha

City Hunter making film

This is the scene where YS is lured to NN for wearing only his shirt..MinMin couple is soooo cute in this one, especially the rock-paper-scissors part, and Min Young is super cute!!! XD Kinda laugh at Joon Hyuk from the way he fell into the stairs..haha ^_^

City Hunter filming 2

Min Young's cuteness is really indescribable, the eating scene and her with the camera!!haha...and she always covers her face whenever laughing or shy..and LOLed at the part where she imitated Goo Ha Ra's childish move when she went to Yoon Sung for tutoring..And I pity Min Ho for being punched by that guy...the filming must have hurt a lot... :mellow:

City Hunter's episode 9 (passionate kiss)

passionate kiss

I have this delusional mind that someone must be cursing Min Ho for kissing his Minnie mouse passionately which he wished to do onscreen...

haven't watched ep 9 yet but I can't seem not to spoil myself with the kissing scene now that it's a hot hews... :phew:

Guest sue_917

hello i'm a new camer here is there still one room for me here ................... and i have a question waht is NG i dont understand it ..........thank you .......

hello i'm a new camer here is there still one room for me here ................... and i have a question waht is NG i dont understand it ..........thank you .......

welcome to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts here!! We're really happy that you visited and commented in this thread..^_^

NG means "No Good"...it means that if a scene is an NG, the scene has to be repeated until it receives an OK, it's like if there's an NG, there's a take two or more..sometimes bloopers causes an NG...

hope this helps..and again welcome to this thread!!! :lol:

Guest beth_21719

HAPPY THRUSDAY EVERY ONE CAN'T WAIT TO EPISODE  GIRL I'M WATCHING  THE KISSING SCENE LIKE 20 TIMES ALREADY MY EYES IS GLUE TO MY 

LAPTOP NOW I'M GLAD ITS SUMMER HERE ALREADY NO SCHOOL ..............:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:    

Guest Natalie2011

Thx everybody especially Yama , the kiss screen is sooooo hot . I can't breath for a while and my heart's beating so loud . I love it.PS. I 'm not forget to vote for our princess and her co-stars everyday.

Hello all, haven't watched the episode yet. But couldn't help taking a peek at the kiss. It was just like we thought it would be, pretty hot! :) But I wish she had participated more. :( But can't say, will comment after watching the full episode.

Reading the comments on the CH thread, seems like Nana will find out soon about the identity of the CH. It's time she did and became a partner to YS.

@sue917

Welcome to the thread. Hope you have a nice time here.

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the video and the pics. Jbarky has put up an article about the difference in AGB n TNS ratings. I had made a request. Go take a look. GL is still on top, huh?:(

@yama

MY seems to love to sleep on the sets. Even for that almost kiss, she seems to be enjoying sleeping on the sofa. Poor thing! Must be very tired. YAI must have felt avenged. Remember how she laughed at him when he fell asleep during the scene. :D LOL at her using the Nana board even in the scene where she is reaching up for the cup or plate. She does make so many funny faces. :)

@beth

You don't have school, while my life is about to get busy! Really jealous!!! fury.gif Ha ha, enjoy your vacation!:D

Guest JzzMeen

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE.

Welcome to @sue917, of course you can join us. The more the merrier ...:)

@yama, Thanks for the making of CH videos... I love seeing MY's cuteness on the set.... what was she doing with her wine glass?

So waiting for  your full blast spazzing this weekend ..OK ??? Have a good day in school...:D

@mimi, Glad to see u here though I know you are now busy preparing for your exam. Thanks for the information about rating.  I will take a look later. Yes Greatest Love is No. 1 again... as expected, since this week is its finale week.Hopefully next week CH will gain the No.1 spot. But the new MBC drama looks promising too.Again, all the best for your exam. :D

@Beth, I have my vacation too... but too bad NO SUMMER here now ... of all the seasons I dont like SUMMER, it was too HOT and I had to take summer classes :angry:... let us enjoy our vacation and "City Hunter" :D

I watched Ep9( with out sub). Although it has the "most talked ", "hot" and "passionate" kiss, it makes me a bit sad because now the show will give drama to Nana.

Sharing a translated news

City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho says goodbye to Park Min Young, hurling a spate of hurtful words

266178_240195_1544.jpg

On the June 22 episode of SBS’s drama series City Hunter, Yun Seong, played by Lee Min Ho, starts to rebel against the strategy Lee Jin Pyo, Yun Seong’s step father, played by Kim Sang Joong, has taken to have his revenge.

Jin Pyo starts investigating Na Na, played by Park Min Young, in secret because when he knew that Yun Seong had a mind to her, he thought she could be used to change Yun Seong’s way of thinking.

One day, Yun Seong is bustling at the office of the Blue House, or the Korean presidential residence when a phone call from Na Na starts loudly ringing. Just about hanging up the phone with the comment, “I’m busy now,” he hears the voice of his step father over the phone that says, “Are you that much busy?”

To Yun Seong who came in a heartbeat, Jin Pyo asks, “I know that you’re living together with the girl. Do you love her?” Yun Seong is thrown into confusion, but tries to give a calm answer, “No. Certainly not.” Jin Pyo tries to give him a lesson by saying, “You know that two noes make a yes. You don’t listen to me. I said that falling into love could be risky.”

Jin Pyo has hoped for Yun Seong to grow up to be a complete hunter to take revenge. Seeing Yun Seong’s eyes darkened at his words regarding Na Na, Jin Pyo gives him a final warning: “You might risk the girl’s life.” At the moment, Yun Seong’s determined to say goodbye to Na Na to keep her from running into danger.

Then, Yun Seong takes all his packages out from Na Na’s house, and hurls a spate of venomous words at her: “Don’t mind what I kissed you the other night. You looked so arrogant that I jokingly did it to want to see your heart captivated by me, but you were so easy. I’ve never expected you give in only with such a kiss. This is me. You were right. I’m that kind of guy.”

All the sudden barbed words make Na Na dull and dumfounded. Turning and leaving, Yun Seong sheds tears, talking to himself, “This is my fate. I’m never destined to love someone.” Their future relationship draws much attention among viewers.

By Kim Ju-a (idsoft3@reviewstar. net)

Source: Reviewstar (Original article in Korean)

Photo from Reviewstar

Translated by Geum Jae / Korea.com

Credit to korea.com

Guest beth_21719

HELLO AGAIN WELL I'M BACK   @ Mimi  WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT OUR GIRL NEED TO PRACTISE MORE ON HER KISSING

SCENE GIRL WONDER WHO IS THE LUCKY GUY THAT SHE WELL USE IT FOR PRACTISE . :D  YES I WELL ENJOY

MY SUMMER VACATION . THE KISSING SCENE EVERYTIME I WATCH IT TAKE MY BREATH AWAY AND SPEECHLESS.

I'M STILL KEEP ON VOTING ..............:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

viewimagemy.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

can't spazz so much...I could maybe tomorrows evening...kyaaa...>_< I can't get enough of the kiss...and to make it in one take only, a lot of commentors even said that they must be doing it for real to have done it without NG...I feel sorry for that someone..

@beth

Your comments made me giggle like anything. :D The kiss was good, but maybe after seeing the Personal Taste kiss, I expected a bit more. LMH kissed really well. Our girl was a bit more shy. Maybe she was just shocked and didn't get proper time to respond. :P I am waiting to see the girl initiating a passionate kiss in more k-dramas. ha ha. But like you said, practice can't hurt anyone. :lol:

@JzzMeen

Oh, that means more drama! But this time there is a valid reason for YS' rude behaviour, no? In PT, I was so confused n disappointed when LMH's character threw harsh words at the girl for no valid reason other than for the show's makers to create angst. Hopefully, once Nana figures out who the CH is, she will come to recognize the truth of YS' love as well. :)I want to see both working 2gether as a team though. Nana can learn so much from the real YS which will definitely help her as a bodyguard.

@Yama

LMH always has a mirror with him, no? "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" Ha ha. But just one take for the kiss is also bcoz of LMH who is quite an experienced kisser and one who is pretty proud of his kissing skills as well. :PBtw, hope you got the KBS subbed videos I sent you!

As you all wait for CH10 and prepare for the angst-fest in store(which hopefully will end at the end of the episode itself), something to cheer you up. SKKS BTS . Watch from 1.43. :)

Guest JzzMeen

As 070711, the day of "The Cat" premier is approaching, several  sites/blogs either in or outside Korea reported/promoted about it.

- You guys remember that craze here in the US with Asian horror remakes  a few years back? Well thankfully that has come and gone, but that  doesn't mean Asia is going to stop producing the goods! And it looks  like that's exactly what we've got with today's update on the Korean  horror flick THE CAT. We've actually told you about this one before, with the last update  coming back in May, so what update do I have for you today? How about a  couple new posters and a brand new trailer? Would that be something you  might be interested in? Of course it is! The posters and trailer are up  for your viewing pleasure to the right and below, with the trailer also  landing over in our videos section. So get scrolling and enjoy!  LINK

- South Korea gets cat scratch fever on July 7 when Cat hits theaters. LINK

- Here at Dread Central we love cats. They're cute, cuddly, completely  on their own agenda and will slice you up unmercifully should you screw  with them the wrong way. We can appreciate that! In any event trailer  two for the Korean horror flick The Cat is here, and it's more fun than batting around a ball of yarn!

Byeon Seung-wook directs and Park Min-yeong, Kim Dong-wuk, Kim Min-jae, Sin Da-eun, and Kim Ye-ron star.

LINK

From director Byun Seung-Wook The Cat aka The Cats: Two Eyes That See Death is due to hit Korean theaters in July and looks like it could be quite good fun. It does sound very typically Asian in its approach, but with so many good flicks coming out of Korea I am more than willing to give this a shot.

LINK

New stills being released.

CATNEW.jpg

PARK MIN YOUNG WITH KIM YE-RON. Looking at So-Yeun wearing a black dress make me wonder is

she really a victim here!!!!:)

CATNEW2.jpg

BTS picture. MY,  you really loves to do V  sign!! :D

The CAT's is about :

So-yeun is an animal groomer who works in a pet shop. One day, she  gets stuck with a Persian cat named Silky when its owner suddenly dies.  From then on, So-yeun is constantly haunted by a bobbed hair girl with  green cat-like eyes who turns her life turns into turmoil. So-yeun  desperately seeks help from the people around, but no one listens to  her.

The presence of the girl and the sound of Silky cries start to choke in  around her life more and more. Not only that, people around So-yeun gets  killed one by one. Soon, So-yeun comes face to face with the bobbed  hair girl at the scene of a horrific death. So-yeun gets rid of Silky  hoping her troubles will come to an end, but Silky keeps coming back to  her like a boomerang.

Terrified she could be the next to die, So-yeun sets out to find out the  identity of the girl with the help her dead friend ex-boyfriend,  Jun-seok, who is a cop. Later, So-yeun finds out the truth to the tragic  incident that took place in the past.

Credit : Link

Watch "The Cat" latest  FULL TRAILER

Enjoy watching City Hunter Ep10 today..:D

@yama and @mimi, some in DC dont believe that there is no NG in that kissing scene.... she said that she waants the director cut :w00t: ..I think it has NGs because as you can see from the making of "almost sofa kiss" scene, they have to do  it more than once. I remember that in SKKS kissing scene it was reported that there was no NG too right... considering YC as a king of NGs:lol:??

I just can't seem to resist not to comment...^_^

@mimi26

First of all thank you so much for the videos of the KBS!!! I'm sorry I haven't replied...school's kinda harsh to me...huhuhu :tears: I haven't watched it yet but hopefully I would tomorrow...

Lee Min Ho's soulmate is the mirror, he's pretty cautious of his looks, maybe because of Min Young??haha...because I haven't seen him bringing mirror often during BOF and PT..well, who knows? :wub:

And mostly, thanks for the SKKS BTS, there were some that I haven't seen yet espacially MY wearing those white modern clothes..and they're really close to each other and taking care of each other as partners...but I noticed that there are rare videos of them together at the end of the drama...maybe because of the scandals..but still happy to see them getting along well and fooling on the set, and what did MY give Yoo Chun??Is that chocolate? But, because of this video, my heart is being convinced again to ship MulRang couple when I'm ready to ship MinMin couple!!! waahhh...I'm torn between the two, director, can you please give the three of them a drama together, of course w/ two male leads(w/c is impossible, right?)..

@JzzMeen

Yeah, we don't know what really happened during the filming..maybe they're hiding the NG thing to avoid rumors, right? kisses ignite rumors I think..

Good day...^_^

Guest boxof13

my heart is being convinced again to ship MulRang couple when I'm ready to ship MinMin couple!!! waahhh...I'm torn between the two, director, can you please give the three of them a drama together, of course w/ two male leads(w/c is impossible, right?)..

Good day...^_^

LOL, i would definitely watch this drama if the director would ever make it, which is almost impossible.. I want to see how it ends, who will MY choose between these two men...

found this maybe already posted because its back in january

Kim Bum, Sung Yuri, Park Min Young... shooting for Vogue Girl 2- 2011 [King Kong Entertainment ]

i didnt know she in king kong ent, i thought she was still in sidus

also she under same roof with sung yuri (which her drama aired at same time with city hunter),kim bum and his co star in city hunter drama lee kwang soo

btw looks like only kim joon of F4 who she didnt have to work together,all 3 like lee min ho,kim hyun joong and kim bum already had works with her

Guest beth_21719

@yamas girl what videos are u takling about i need to see it  can u please give the link thank indance i'm very ager to watch it ....:)

No classes in our school!!! Yipee... :lol:

LOL, i would definitely watch this drama if the director would ever make it, which is almost impossible.. I want to see how it ends, who will MY choose between these two men...

I think everyone will!!haha...I wanted to picture out what would happen if ever the 3 of them would star in one film, and the audience being crazy on who she would end up..or maybe it will have 2 endings having her end up w/ both of them..haha, but it's way too impossible to happen in Korean industry..

BTW, is this your first time posting?? Well, just wanted to welcome you to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts here..^_^

btw looks like only kim joon of F4 who she didnt have to work together,all 3 like lee min ho,kim hyun joong and kim bum already had works with her

I also noticed that..she's working with KHJ and LMH at the same time(Face shop and City Hunter), kinda want them to see in a drama together.. :D

Are you also a new commentor? Welcome to this thread and again, feel free to post whatever you think about Min Young and maybe her co-stars also.. ^_^

@yamas girl what videos are u takling about i need to see it can u please give the link thank indance i'm very ager to watch it ....

What videos? the kbs or the SKKS?? If it's the KBS, it's actually the english sub of the PMY parody and the KBSDA, I could send it to you like what mimi did(Thanks so much mimi!!!) but the files are too big it would take a long time to send them all to you immediately, if it's the SKKS, mimi has it on her comment.. ;)

Guest beth_21719

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE  @ yama THANKS I ALREADY SEE IT FROM THE LINK OF @ mimi I'LL BE BACK SOON

GOT TO WATCH EPISODE 10 ....:D  :D :D :D ..........................

Good evening..

ch10a.jpg

credits to city hunter soompi

my analysis on CH's ep 9 and 10 and I hid it as consideration to those who haven't watched it yet..^_^

finished watching CH's episodes 9 and 10 and I have to say that I'm really very happy that they made Nana the heroine in ep 10...it just proved that she's not the typical damsel-in-distress lead girl but a strong, straight-forward woman who's brave enough to tell her feelings...and her helping Yoon Sung just shows that she's gonna be a guardian angel to YS based on the posters...and I really loved the comments of people in ep 10 on how Nana's character was redeemed...after all she's the lead girl...way to go Min Young!

Min Young in the coffee shop with her air up totally reminded me of SKKS!!!kyaaa...moving aside the headgear and hanbok, she's totally Kim Yoon Hee, I can't seem to remove that feeling..haha :lol:

the bald ajhusshi really makes me laugh everytime he's on screen, totally loved his naughtiness when he knew that the reason why Yoon Sung doesn't drink the bottled something was bcoz NN gave it to him..he's really hilarious there.. :lol:

96009879.jpg

And one of my most favorite parts of ep 10 was when Nana dragged YS's affair, that's it girl FTW! Though I'm kinda sad about how Yoon Sung treats her and gives her a cold shoulder which I know is also difficult in his part because he had been in love with NN since he was 17,but in spite of this, she had boldly said that she likes him and even helps him secretly...

tumblr_lnajbhuBjf1qaowq9o1_500.gif

And totally loved the scene when Nana charmed the prosecutor's partner by talking to him in a cute and charming way, the look on that guy's face was totally hilarious, he was like totally falling for NN's charms or maybe the actor was falling for Min Young's charms, any would be okay i guess...and then again, it reminded me of SKKS when Yoon Hee pleaded to Sun Joon not to kick her out in a very cute way that even SJ was pushed back by her cuteness... :wub:

hope that City Hunter's ratings would boost up now that Best Love which was their biggest competitor in the ratings has ended...

found this on PMY's viet site

3f9d5a6a0f22384e92ef39db.jpg

88a57240a2fd29414034177d.jpg

Yoo Chun doesn't seem to be that lively during his filming of Ripley(or maybe it's just me... :wub: )..hmm, why? no inspiration on set??haha..and as usual Min Young is so beautiful and she's elegant in white.. :)

here's the new OST for City Hunter by Kara's Park Gyu Ri and this will be Kim Nana's themesong..

Look only at you

This was from PMY's viet site and from what I've seen and analyzed from the poster's comment, it seems that Min Ho-Min Young's bulb kiss is somehow being compared to Yoo Chun-Min Young's passionate kiss in SKKS..I just find it suspicious and at the same time cute because it's like they're creating a love triangle between the three of them or getting the boys to compete on who would suit MY better, something like that..^_^

7024fd1af0bfdc285aa6ca74dbaf557f.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

BTW, is this your first time posting?? Well, just wanted to welcome you to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts here..^_^

I also noticed that..she's working with KHJ and LMH at the same time(Face shop and City Hunter), kinda want them to see in a drama together.. :D

Are you also a new commentor? Welcome to this thread and again, feel free to post whatever you think about Min Young and maybe her co-stars also.. ^_^

yep my first time posting,but i known and watch some of her drama like i am sam ,i know ja myung go also (but didnt watch it),and lately i watch kim nana city hunter which make me adores her more. :wub:

yup she working with those both actor at same time

btw just couple minutes or hours ago she tweets about being kim nana ,in english wkwkwk

unled2vz.jpg

unledpul.jpg

Guest beth_21719

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL  . :D  WELL @ yama I AGREE WITH U AND ALSO  OUR GIRL IS HAVING FAN IN THE SET OF CITY

HUNTER AND WHEN HE SEE THE LOTS LOTS OF CUTENESS OF THE TWO OF THEM ........:wub:   :wub: :wub:  GIRL DYING TO

OUT HOW DOES THE SOMEONE  FEEL ABOUT THE PASSIONATE KISS CAUSE IT LOOK LIKE VERY VERY HOT KISS.

:P :P

BE BACK LATER ON ............