Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Korea|New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

@Yama

I watch 'Ripley'. So I can clear your doubts. Yes, the ratings did drop after the 2nd episode. For one thing, they promoted Ripley as a Yoochun show ( if you watch the teaser) and didn't give him much screen time in the first 2 episodes which I am sure affected the ratings of 3 n 4. Again, BFB which was its competitor was having its climactic moments during ep. 3 n 4 of Ripley. So that also affected the rating.The story of  'Ripley' is unconventional with a manipulative heroine. But I am enjoying it so far. Yutaka seems to be a fool in love and some of his fans might not like YC portraying such a role and getting duped by the heroine. However, I understand why that is happening and am enjoying his performance as Yutaka. Hope his love redeems Miri in the end who also deserves some sympathy for having undergone a terrible childhood.  It is a good drama, hope the ratings pick up slowly.

@PMYLMH143

Glad to know in your case also, love for PMY is enough to overcome your fear. :) I have a feeling though that 'CAT' is going to be far scarier than Gumiho. So, yes, watching it at noon is advisable preferably with no cats around. At least she is not the 'ghost ' this time around. :D

That pic of her in ' I am Sam' is so Eun Byeol. She looks so young and pretty.

@JzzMeen

That was such a beautiful pic. You sure are getting lots of good stuff of PMY to post. SJK and Kim Bum too were there. Wow!

That UNICEF campaign also seems to have been conceptualised well and good to see so many stars participating in it. Wonder whether this campaign was active when she was having her Bday this time.

Good night, everyone.

4.jpg5.jpg

What in the world is happening? So intriguing! Are we finally getting some Nana action?

6.jpg

And then PMY fools around and spoils it all for me. :P

Source: KST PMY

Guest JzzMeen

Hello... Happy Wednesday everyone.... City Hunter Ep07 today..:lol:

Is that MY in the passenger's seat of the car? It looks like this scene is a date (their first date. I hope) :wub::lol:

I think it is her... not sure about the dating scene.. probably getting to/from office or maybe going for grocery shopping as housemates..:w00t: remember.. Nana is not his type.. <_<

To brighten up our day,:w00t: Romantic "couch kissing"

201106150807772101_1.jpg

Photo Courtesy : SSD

Credit : OSEN

111.JPG

Credit: SportsKhan

Edited with pictures from other sources...I loved pictures from CHOSUN but they are too heavy to load.. :sweatingbullets:

SBS keeps on teasing us.... this scene is probably for next week... This scene reminds me of the island scene between LSJ n KYH..:wub:

Edited again

So @PMYLMH143, it is confirmed.

dating.jpg

Credit as tagged.

I think this a BTS picture... they are so sweet....:wub:

Guest gagaoverpmy

Hi... do u guys have a room for 1 more... (PMY fan) :wub:

is he looking at the mirror again? (noticed that all the time)... such a narcissistic guy :crazy:

OR maybe he just want to look good in front of our MY... LOL

(who doesn't) :w00t:

i29tt.jpg

credits: orig uploader

also, credits: kst community

Guest beth_21719

Its been long tired day for me still tuesday evening here but i'm glad that i came here right away after work cause girl after seeing

the pictures of PMY and LMH my energy went up i feel like i'm melting like an ice cream:D wow the cuteness of PMY and LMH

blowing my mind they make me crazy after seeing all this pictures:wub: . :wub: :wub:

@ gagaoverpmy welcome yes we still have many many rooms for you here .:)

I have to eat dinner first be right back for me one more night to go and episode 7 can't wait to watch excited .:lol:

Guest PMYLMH143

Hello... Happy Wednesday everyone.... City Hunter Ep07 today..:lol:

I think it is her... not sure about the dating scene.. probably getting to/from office or maybe going for grocery shopping as housemates..:w00t: remember.. Nana is not his type.. <_<

To brighten up our day,:w00t: Romantic "couch kissing"

*quoted image*

Photo Courtesy : SSD

Credit : OSEN

*quoted image*

Credit: SportsKhan

Edited with pictures from other sources...I loved pictures from CHOSUN but they are too heavy to load.. :sweatingbullets:

SBS keeps on teasing us.... this scene is probably for next week... This scene reminds me of the island scene between LSJ n KYH..:wub:

Edited again

So @PMYLMH143, it is confirmed.

*quoted image*

Credit as tagged.

I think this a BTS picture... they are so sweet....:wub:

HAHA! my eyes don't lie to me LOL.

This scene is just :wub:

Guest JzzMeen

Hi @gagaoverpmy..... we always welcome PMY's fans. Let us share and enjoy anything related to PMY. Make yourself comfortable here, OK?

@Beth, glad to hear that it boost your energy level....have a nice dinner !!:lol:

@PMYLMH123, Hi to you, so let us enjoy their scenes... you never know when their sweet moments will be ruined... !! KDRAMA :sweatingbullets:

OK, according to today's news, "The Cat" will be screened in Korea on 07-07-2011. The new poster,

cat1.jpg

Credit: Nate

Looks creepy !!!:sweatingbullets:

Summer films that will have you screaming

A spate of summer horror films will slash through local theaters this month and next. Above is a still from the Korean film "White: The Melody of the Curse", which has rising starlets cursed by a mysterious song as they claw their way to the top.From the return of the Ghostface killer to a cutthroat competition between pop stars and a bunch of killer cats, the summer horror season will have people screaming in their seats. Ghostface got things started with the fourth film in the "Scream" slasher series opening in Korea yesterday.What began in 1996, the "Scream" franchise has since become one of the most successful horror films ever. But frequent parodies and a tired plot wore down audiences and the creators, and it has been a decade since the release of "Scream 3" (2000).In order to differentiate it from its predecessors, new characters have been added to the fourth "Scream", according to Kim Tae-ju, a public relations official at All That Cinema, the film's Korean distributor."The original characters, including Neve Campbell and Courteney Cox, have returned, but you'll also see new faces such as Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere. The veteran actresses and ingenues balance one another", said Kim.Kim said that the way Ghostface approaches his victims is also very different from in the past, but didn't reveal any additional details about the murderer's methods. The props also got a needed update."They've replaced the ordinary telephone with an iPhone, and I would say the film had an overall facelift", Kim said.Above is a still from the fourth "Scream" movie, and Hilary Swank looks frightened at right in a scene from "The Resident". Provided by the distributors The fourth version of "Scream" unfolds as Sidney (Campbell) comes back to her hometown and finds herself threatened by Ghostface again.

Another anticipated foreign summer film is the thriller "The Resident". Starring award-winning actress Hilary Swank, who plays Dr. Juliet Dermer, the film follows Dermer as she moves into a spacious apartment in Brooklyn. The rent is cheap but Dr. Dermer forgets to change the locks and things develop in a rather predictable manner from there.The film is the directorial debut of Finnish music video director Antti Jokinen, who uses visual effects to maximize the suspense. "The Resident" opened here yesterday.

Among the Korean films, "White: The Melody of the Curse" was the first to hit theaters yesterday. Directed by indie filmmakers and twin brothers Kim Gok and Kim Sun, "White: The Melody of the Curse" centers on the girl group the Pink Dolls. Each of the four members in the group wants fame, but they struggle to get to the top. One day, a strange video is delivered to the group and the four members are enchanted by a song called "White: The Melody of the Curse". Although they don't know who composed or sings the song, they love it so much that they decide to record a cover and it brings them instant stardom. But the song sets off a string of unfortunate events that could ultimately cut their careers short. The film depicts the competition and greed within the group as the Pink Dolls become famous and follows their quest to find the truth behind the cursed song.

"Idol groups have been all the rage in recent years. On the surface, they are attractive and cool, but I saw sadness and 'han' [a feeling of lament] on the faces of some of the group members and that inspired me to make the film", Kim Gok told the press at an advance screening of the film late last month.

Another unlikely protagonist slinks around in "The Cat", which exploits two starkly different images of cats in Korea. An increasing number of young animal lovers are keeping the felines as pets but many older people tend to fear cats because of their belief that cats are mysterious creatures.

The film will be released here next month but already sold its production rights to three distribution companies in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei at the Cannes Film Market last month.

Featuring the rising starlet Park Min-yeong as the pet groomer So-yeon, the film traces her slow realization that the recent deaths of two acquaintances are related to cats.

"Personally, I have high expectations for "The Cat" because the subject is a timely one", said movie critic Jeong Ji-ouk. "Many young women keep cats these days and it gives the film a bit of reality".

By Sung So-youn.

Credit Hancinema

So many films this summer, hope "The Cat" will be a box office film....

HAPPY WEDNESDAY ALL!

@JzzMeen

So excited after reading the news on the horror movies. Want to watch both. They sound so exciting!!!!!!!!! And 'CAT'! Wow! Rising starlet!  Movie critics saying it is a timely subject. Hope it meets people's expectations and sets the cash registers ringing.

The poster looks good. Since it is PMY and I have already seen the kid fooling around, I don't get that chill down my spine. What is the kid holding in her hand? Thank you Jzz. You will be blessed for the entire day for making me so happy. :)

The almost kiss scene so reminds me of the SKKS scene. YS could have at least tried the other cheek to make it different. :P

@Beth

Don't melt like ice cream now itself. Then what will you do when all those lovely scenes of the pics Jzz has put up comes? :P

@gagaoverpmy

Welcome, dear! There's lots of room here for you. Let's go gaga over PMY together. :D

I too have noticed how much attention LMH gives to his mirror all the time . B) Such a narcissistic guy!!! :)

More BTS Pics. Seems like a night date by the river!!!:wub:

YI0oJ.jpg

Guest PMYLMH143

@PMYLMH123, Hi to you, so let us enjoy their scenes... you never know when their sweet moments will be ruined... !! KDRAMA :sweatingbullets:

Yeah I know, we must cherish their sweet moments every second. ^_^

You know there's something inside me that tells me that "they will not end up together." But i hope my inner senses are wrong.

As what you said  "you never know when their sweet moments will be ruined... !! KDRAMA."

Guest JzzMeen

Hello @mimi, you sure have  a list of horror films to choose from... plan your time properly dear and you MUST watch "The CAT" first then let me know how scary it is. Maybe I'll give it a chance !!:lol: So this "sofa kiss" is the "almost kiss" or the "kiss".?? Anyway, YS is such a lucky guy. He got  his kiss in Ep02 already.. poor LSJ to wait until EP16 for his kiss-_-

@PMYLMH  Please NO to that!!!!!. :( This is my second time  watching drama before I know the ending. The first was SKKS. I will avoid watching any melo or sad ending dramas. Hope CH will have satisfactory ending.

Translation for today's "Sofa Kissing" news.

Lee Min Ho - Park Min Young's romantic "Sofa Kissing" scene

[OSEN News] "City Hunter" Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is doing a romantic breath-taking "Sofa Kissing" scene.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is doing a scene for their latest SBS Drama "City Hunter" for the 8th episode that would be broadcast on 16th of June. Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is doing a scene for their latest SBS Drama "City Hunter" for the 8th episode that would be broadcast on 16th of June. The last episode for this week is revealing their romantic love line by scene on a sofa. The last episode for this week is revealing their romantic love line by scene on a sofa.

The scene is showing Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) is near Na Na (Park Min Young) who's sleeping sweetly on the couch and showing his kindness by covering a blanket for Na Na. The scene is showing Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) is near Na Na (Park Min Young) who's sleeping sweetly on the couch and showing his kindness by covering a blanket for Na Na. After that, he's watching Na Na's face while she's asleep and the breath-taking scene happens when Lee Yoon Seong seems getting closer to Na Na, approaching her. After that, he's watching Na Na's face while she's asleep and the breath-taking scene happens when Lee Yoon Seong seems getting closer to Na Na, approaching her.

Lee Yoon Seong rushed to her and kiss Na Na cautiously, but his face is so tense. Lee Yoon Seong rushed to her and kiss Na Na cautiously, but his face is so tense. By the scene on the couch, the love line between these two people makes people's heart beats faster, and anticipate for more. By the scene on the couch, the love line between these two people makes people's heart beats faster, and anticipate for more.

On 7th of July, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is taking this scene on Gyeonggi, and the atmosphere on the set was quite serious for the "sofa kissing" scene. On 7th of July, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young is taking this scene on Gyeonggi, and the atmosphere on the set was quite serious for the "sofa kissing" scene. They're taking the scene where Na Na sleeping sweetly and Lee Yoon Seong genuinely cover her with a blanket, showing his care like never before, there's a emotion changing on Lee Yoon Seong's eyes on that scene, and they both share emotion when Lee Min Ho watch Na Na's eyes. They're taking the scene where Na Na sleeping sweetly and Lee Yoon Seong genuinely cover her with a blanket, showing his care like never before, there's a emotion changing on Lee Yoon Seong's eyes on that scene, and they both share emotion when Lee Min Ho watch Na Na's eyes. Their relationship is considered the most important thing on the scene and Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young is definitely serious in acting.

The kiss scene between Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho, this "Sofa Kiss" scene is only the second from their kiss scene in the club. The first kiss scene happened between them is occur because of the emergency situation. The first kiss scene happened between them is occur because of the emergency situation. But, compared to the second "sofa kiss", the atmosphere is full of love and delicate, and it's expected to gain a lot of attention. But, compared to the second "sofa kiss", the atmosphere is full of love and delicate, and it's expected to gain a lot of attention.

City Hunter's producer said that " I refuse the comments on what City Hunter Lee Yoon Seong and Kim Na Na can do more with their own love...there's a lot more on that, such as Yoon Seong's growing process and trust to Na Na, which is the main message of City Hunter..." 

happy@osen.co.kr happy@osen.co.kr

Original Source : newsnateEnglish Translation : Monika

Thanks a lot to sis Monika @ LMH BLOG

Guest JzzMeen

Another BTS picture, please warn me if I'm giving too much spoiler....

BTS.jpg

Credit Nate.

MY and Hara look so close to each other...another night outing to the club???? And Nana with the white dress again...!!

According to the online translator, MY is like a little mermaid with a super mini dress, long hair... probably because of the "fish scales" on her dress :lol:

According to the producers, thanks to both of them, the atmosphere of filming becomes so vibrant  and they became like energy source to the team..  I hope I got it right !!:sweatingbullets:

Thanks Jzz for all the articles. I took a look at the pics, but not at the article. Staying away from spoilers. But do keep posting d pics n articles. It will make many melt like ice cream here. :)

One more kiss to the weird sounding kiss titles - Romantic Sofa Kiss. :P PMY is quite the sleeping beauty. :D She looks lovely in that white dress with Hara. Another club scene? The waiting is quite hard. But I have a good feeling about the ending of CH. JP might die, but I don't think they will dare kill off YS or Nana. 49 days with its sad ending disappointed many, no? So hope they won't walk the same road again.

I will watch 'CAT' n tell you. Hope someone subs it. :(

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I was planning to reserve all my comments

for the weekend but I just can't resist posting. I WAS EXTREMELY OVERJOYED

seeing the spoiler pics of city hunter on allkpop, and reading the comments there... made

me giggled. Everybody seems to be hooked in this drama. Can't blame them at all.

and... they want min min couple to be real! wah. Sorry guys, but min young already have someone

in mind. ahahaha

Lee min ho.... he is one lucky guy, don't you think so?

About the cat's new poster, yeah, looks creepy but min young still looks beautiful in the pic. haha

read that the producers are quite confident in the movie so it will be release earlier, wah, that's great!

Praying that min young's first movie would be a blockbuster. and there should be a V.I.P premiere!

Hello gagaoverpmy! welcome to thread, are you a filipino?

Hello all,

The AllKPOP article on CAT

Park Min Young’s horror film, “Cats”, releases official poster!

by     VITALSIGN   on  June 15, 2011 at 5:48 am                                             

Actress Park Min Young’s upcoming cat-themed horror movie, “Cats: Two Eyes That See Death“, has confirmed a release date of July 7th!

As reported previously, Park Min Young will be playing the role of  ‘Soyeon’, who comes to care for a cat that’s the sole witness of a  series of suspicious crimes. 

Child actress Kim Ye Ron (younger sister of Kim Sae Ron)  will be playing the role of a mysterious young girl that randomly  appears in Soyeon’s life. The two experience a haunting together that  eventually leads them into coming closer to the truth behind the  suspicious crimes.

The movie’s production company confirmed, “We were originally  expecting a release date of August, but because we’re highly confident  with the movie, we have decided on a final release date of July 7th.”

In the official poster revealed today, Park Min Young and Kim Ye Ron  can be seen in blood stained clothes, staring in fear in one  direction. The poster’s catch-line ominously states, “Save us…”.

Source + Photos: Max Movie via Nate

The last line did send shivers down my spine.

@JzzMeen,Gogeous, yama n beth

Plz check your inbox.

@Gogeous

Great to know the MinMin couple is a hit and that people are loving their pairing. :) Hope they keep rocking! I liked how the makers said they are going to focus on YS' growing trust on Nana. That would mean more sweet scenes and will also give depth to their relationship.

I love going to PMY's articles on allkpop. She has lots of fans there and I enjoy reading the comments.

@yama

Looks like they have built a friendship over the years. They have so many common friends as well. Anyway, looking forward to the night date. She rocks white. So no wonder the stylist gave her white yet again. MY has so many stolen kisses and almost kisses as in High Kick with Kim Bum n SKKS with Yoochun. Wonder how this will turn out. :)

Yeah, I agree, they totally plagiarized the SKKS island kiss. :P But who are we to complain? ;)

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the pictures, indeed, they look so romantic together and totally reminded me of LSJ and KYH on the island scene.. :wub: And they always look like they are having fun together on CH's BTS pics...they seem really close friends..^_^

The poster is really creepy...gave me shivers when I saw it.. :tears: and hopefully, it would be a box-office hit

Min Young's really pretty in white, maybe the stylist noticed that..and Hara and Min young are sooo close..

@gagaoverpmy

I'm always happy seeing new users commenting on this thread...you are very much welcome and feel free to post your thoughts about Min Young!!! ^_^ Welcome to the club!!

@PMYLMH143

Let's just hope that City Hunter would have a happy ending...many wanted minmin couple to be together at the end...^_^

@mimi26

The BTS picture looks like a real date, right??haha..I really loved their close relationship...they must really built friendship during those 5 years...haha ^_^

@GOGEOUS.haha

Maybe that someone had seen this already and complaining to the CH's staff for plagiarizing his masterpiece..hahaha..and though a lot like the minmin couple to be real, aside from Min Young having someone already, I think she likes guys older than her, I mean older boyfriends..because i've read an article during her scandal with Jung Il Woo, her agency kind of mentioned that no relationship would arise because the 3 boys in high kick are younger than her, so I supposed she's not into younger guys..

This thread really makes my stressful nights, sweet and dreamy, kinda stressed with school but at least, your posts gave me energy..Good evening..^_^

BTW, does anyone notice at the "sofa kiss" picture that Min Young was wearing Min Ho's clothes??I think she's wearing a white men's long sleeves that seems too big for her...it might be the scene after the club scene...haha..even in City Hunter, Min Young still dresses guy's clothes and wears her partners clothes... :wub:

@mimi26

Min Young seems to be taken advantage of guys when she's sleeping, right??because I think when she's awake, the boys can't flirt with her easily..haha...she seems to be a girl who doesn't want to show PDA in public (of course in SKKS BTS, she didn't know that they were being filmed so she treated Yoo Chun in a caring way)..kind remembered during the KBS awards when Ah In gave her the flowers, she seemed more compost and doesn't show her affection as well as when she was asked by SJK about her ideal, her face was like "Are you kidding me? Are you trying to tell me to flirt with one you here publicly?"..she's not that showy of her love relationships but kinda prefer friendly relationships to be shown..though it might be the effect of her past scandals..^_^

Guest PMYLMH143

@PMYLMH143

Let's just hope that City Hunter would have a happy ending...many wanted minmin couple to be together at the end...^_^

Of course i want them to end up together even if it is for the drama only. I've been shipping them since I am sam days.

But in k-drama, nothing is sure until it is there. fury.gif<_<

If it's only possible that not just in drama they would end up together.

Of course i want them to end up together even if it is for the drama only. I've been shipping them since I am sam days.

But in k-drama, nothing is sure until it is there. fury.gif<_<

If it's only possible that not just in drama they would end up together.

That is quite a long and persistent shipping. :D I don't know about real life, but I think in the drama they will end up together. This is supposed to be a prequel to the manga CH, right? Then how can they kill off the main characters? Also, as shrewd businesspeople, I am sure the makers might even have made plans for a sequel, if this works. So don't be so pessimistic. :)

The Many Faces of Kim Nana!

J0QJL.jpg

Bus Scene- Fan Art

5646250efa5e45b3aa64578a.jpg

The Kim Nana Style- Simple and smart!

sieuthiNHANH2011061516524zjlkmwvkmw84184.jpeg

Guest beth_21719

HELLO FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 7 WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE :D    LOVE THE SCENE THAT NANA TRYING

TO CHEER UP Y.S. AND SHE SING LOVE HER VOICE I  KEEP REPEATING THAT PART . :wub:  AND ALSO THE WHITE DRESS

THAT SHE WEAR ON THAT CLUB LOVE IT SHE LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL AND ALL HER OUTFIT IN THIS EPISODE  AND THE HEAD

BAND TOO.:)  LASTLY THE LAST PART I DID NOT EXPECT IT THAT SHE WELL SHOOT Y.S  GURL THAT SCENE I'M JUMPING

ON MY SET .......:lol:    SO EXCITED TOMORROW EPISODE .................... @ MIMI THANK YOU THE PIC. OF PMY DEFFERENT

FACES THEY ARE  ALL BEAUTIFUL ..........................w00t.gif   w00t.gifw00t.gif .........................