Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Hello everyone,
Why is China Girls taking so much time to announce its other cast members and team? I am tired of waiting. The other actors whose names have been let out has been by a cosmetic company which claims it is GG China's official make up partner or something. So nothing officially yet.
@dandelionjd Seems like a response to Jessica's unfollowing spree since MY seemed to be pretty normal before that with her instagram post. Could be an act of solidarity with her dongsaeng or something else. She has kept her weibo list of following intact. Wonder what is going on in her head. Is this also MY's way of cleaning up her following list without offending anyone particularly? Or is this her way of telling Sica to start following back people since she will also do the same as her dongsaeng? So many theories. 
Min Young does delete pics n sometimes unfollows some people as well, but this kind of total unfollowing is pretty new. She did delete all her twitter pics once in january 2012, but hasn't done that since. Also during skks, she had deactivated her twitter account under sweetminyoung (said she had lost her phone which had her preset password) and then restarted it as sweetestMY. Hmm... but this time, seems to be a response to Sica's thing more than anything else. Let's see what happens. Don't worry too much over this. Could be a random thing as well. I think Min Young was looking happy yesterday. She seems to be in a good place now.
Loved her dress yesterday. The cheeks are out and so is the child-like smile. Please sizzle on the red carpet during the Asia Model Awards as well. 
Ladies, what is cooking? 8-|
030513JessicaParkMinYoung.jpg

Thank you everybody for the updates. @JzzMeen Hello dear! Good to see you back!

Knowing Min Young to be a very private person, maybe it's the best way to do to protect her privacy and her friends' as well

@mimi26 I wonder too why very little news on her Chinese project.. hoping though for pleasant surprises the weeks to come

Guest JzzMeen

Enjoy MinYoung's new LEADER Ads...  :-j

Repost after the official launch..

cre: xaverie chan.
88794f93gw1erftsvmaqpj20zk0k076l.jpg
cre: kamlp@weibo
Good night everyone from this side of the world!!

New instagram update!

댄싱머신레이첼님 #봉춤 #폴댄스 #아이돌

A video posted by Minyoung Park (@rachel_mypark) on Apr 23, 2015 at 7:10am PDT

댄싱머신레이첼님 #봉춤 #폴댄스 #아이돌

Rachel's Dancing Machine #bar dance #pole dance #idol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so cool! I love this girl! :x BTW, the song is Take A Bow by Leona Lewis. :)

Wow! I just discovered how to embed post from instagram! :D

dandelionjd said: ya ya ya the cutest minyoungie.... read all comments on ig, they wonder what app it is, i think she must be an endorser for app mobile phone since her selca vid B612 app and her latest vid (i think it's myidol app) make everyone curious to use it hehehehhehe

Guest kyung-jin

The Top 10 Korean actresses of 2015, according to DramaFever fans

by Vivi on Thu, Apr 23, 2015

Each year, TV Report releases power rankings of Korean actresses based on a poll of top PDs and producers in the industry as they choose who they most want to see headlining dramas. If you disagreed with the 2015 list of actresses, why not see what actual drama fans have to say? We already saw the list of actors, but here are the top 10 Korean actresses based on the number of fans they have on DramaFever:

Note: These rankings are purely based on fan numbers. Don't like the results? Become a fan of your favorite actresses to change next year's list!

9. Park Min Young

Number of fans: 9,220

Recent series: Healer

park-min-young-compagna-12.jpg

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-10-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-dramafever-fans/