Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Gogeous, plz watch the video also which yama has put up before fainting.

Btw, here's a link to another Baeksang video. Baeksang The SKKS director had not come to the awards. Seems like his wife collected it for him. My dream of seeing the director in a proper black suit didn't work out. :( But the big question is who was the person chosen to be the wall and more importantly why? :P But I think I have seen this man somewhere . Plz tell me if any of you know.

Another one My link.

@beth

Welcome dear once again to this mad thread of  PMY lovers and occasional match-makers.:P I am so glad you decided to delurk and share your thoughts with us. We all have our suspicions regarding this couple. And from the pics and the video, it seems like there is something going on. :D We wish them our very best.:)

Hope to see more of you here!

@yama

The soft subs of ep.2 are already available on darksmurfsub.

Goodnight to all.:)

5620060120110528160724064_640.jpg

(longer version..=D)

i33058_f6ae4737872f821fac4b5f40.jpg

(Yoo Chun, who are you looking at? XD)

Message to our Chunnie:

Dear Park Yoo Chun,

I know that you are quite frustrated with the seating arrangements(me too!) so we can't blame you for being so eager to talk to our Min Young, BTW, who on the earth thought of putting a wall between the two of you and WHY?!! Because of that you look more suspicious..But my only advice is that you control yourself because you make this thread users crazy with your obvious actions.

respectfully yours,

yamashi02

can anyone mail this to Yoo Chun??haha...^^

@mimi26

Thanks for the site! now I can understand the cute moments of our minmin couple...Also waiting for episode 3..^_^

Good morning!!! =D

Guest beth_21719

*quoted image*

(longer version..=D)

*quoted image*

(Yoo Chun, who are you looking at? XD)

Message to our Chunnie:

Dear Park Yoo Chun,

I know that you are quite frustrated with the seating arrangements(me too!) so we can't blame you for being so eager to talk to our Min Young, BTW, who on the earth thought of putting a wall between the two of you and WHY?!! Because of that you look more suspicious..But my only advice is that you control yourself because you make this thread users crazy with your obvious actions.

respectfully yours,

yamashi02

can anyone mail this to Yoo Chun??haha...^^

@mimi26

Thanks for the site! now I can understand the cute moments of our minmin couple...Also waiting for episode 3..^_^

Good morning!!! =D

yes my vitamins in my eyes i really nice to look at it my heart jumps thousands almost heart attack he he he he he ...........i love them allllllll...........

Guest beth_21719

i saw the pic. of park yoo chu in  Incheon airport texting some body i think they are same celphone of our PMY using do you remember during the baeksand award PMY text some body i think they are same celphone maybe i'm wrong and i dont know how to post the pic  here can some body look at PYC thread they just post it today   to much cute pic. my mind going crazy  or having delusional  mind ...........he he he he

................     :wub: have a nice eveneing alll........................

i saw the pic. of park yoo chu in  Incheon airport texting some body i think they are same celphone of our PMY using do you remember during the baeksand award PMY text some body i think they are same celphone maybe i'm wrong and i dont know how to post the pic  here can some body look at PYC thread they just post it today   to much cute pic. my mind going crazy  or having delusional  mind ...........he he he he

................     :wub: have a nice eveneing alll........................

yes, they DO have the same cellphones..I also noticed that white cellphone both of them have...they say that Korean couples are not much into expressing their love in public, or do PDA (public display of affection), instead, they are more into having couple items to show that they are dating, i think that's their culture..

It might be just months away before they reveal their relationship..haha =D

Good day..^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

STOP with the pictures already, it's making me dizzy(ofcourse, when I say stop that would mean show MORE.) :wub:

Done watching ep 2. Park Min Young is too adorable for a 28 years old. and why does she always do the overarm throw?

I find it very :P . The Stamp scene is really cute.. I kept on repeating that scene for a quite number of times already,

Lee Min Ho's expressions... gosh it's making me melt. Reminds me of Go Jun Pyo.

Wah, like SKK there are alot of cute cast in this drama, especially kim na na's partner, she's cute! and I bet she'll end up with--the guy from running man--HAHA. :P

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Sunday to all...

Wow.. you all had such a great time yesterday.. and welcome to @beth..

I watched Ep02 of CH about 3 times.. first.. without SUB...2nd..with 75% sub and finally with 100% sub,,,, I might watch again before Ep03 airs..

In Ep01, we learned about character Yoon Sung.. and I thought in Ep02, we will know more about Kim Nana. But what we know is  Kim Nana who lost her mother in an accident, her father hospitalized and in comatose state. We still do not know who is the bald ahjushi.. and I bet there will more flashback of her past in the next episodes...

I like playful YS when he is with Nana... and eating ramen scene is a seet scene....

@Gogeous..  Is Nana now 28 years old... ?  On why does she always do the overarm throw I found in one article...

In "City Hunter" Park Min-yeong will be hip throwing Lee Min-ho quite often like a trademark. Like the scene where the lead female character in the original comic hits the lead male character with a 100 ton hammer every time she was angry at him

Now sharing Kim Nana pictures in Ep02 :

nana_206.jpgnana_208.jpg

nana_002.jpg

Crying Nana still looks beautiful...

nana_222.jpg

nana_221.jpg

Cute Nana...

Credit DAUM

Guest beth_21719

yes, they DO have the same cellphones..I also noticed that white cellphone both of them have...they say that Korean couples are not much into expressing their love in public, or do PDA (public display of affection), instead, they are more into having couple items to show that they are dating, i think that's their culture..

It might be just months away before they reveal their relationship..haha =D

Good day..^_^

thank you yah they have they same white cellphones first time doing like this when i wake up first thing i do  open my lap top and came here right away read all the post here man i'm addicting know to you think there is  cure for my addicting here ...................have a nice sunday all leaving for know going to a cook out party .................excited the next episode of city hunter our PMY really good in judo i love it from the episode 1 and 2 watch it many times .......................

:w00t: be back later ......................to all thank you for the big warm welcome for me ........................

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

yes my vitamins in my eyes i really nice to look at it my heart jumps thousands almost heart attack he he he he he ...........i love them allllllll...........

Oh boy, I burst out laughing while reading this post. Like vitamins huh... well, I second to that.

@yama

On ilwoo's scandal with min young... wah I wouldn't blame the reporters for making it a big deal.

You know, celebrities going out for movies and dinner is a big thing... and they... look good

together( man! almost every male celebrity look good with min young). and with jo insung,

read the article somewhere in this thread, it was also stated there that they only have a sunbae-donseang

relationship. ahhh...I would love to see them together in a project.

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

and about the cellphones, as soon as I read about them having the same phone

I immediately went to yoochun's thread to see it myself. HA HA the pictures...

hmmm... don't you think he's talking to our min young? ayee! blush.gif

Yoochun: "yeah, yeah I'm on my way now, take care,okay? don't tire yourself. I'll visit

you as soon as i'm back. Saranghe"

@jzzmeen

So, we get to see more overarm throw huh.

Well, anyway, I'm gonna rewatch the 2nd ep too. I loved it, though it has some flaws( the mood keeps on changing,

a minute they were sad and crying and the next we see the mood lightened up. Too fast for me.). Can't wait for ep 3!

and about the cellphones, as soon as I read about them having the same phone

I immediately went to yoochun's thread to see it myself. HA HA the pictures...

hmmm... don't you think he's talking to our min young? ayee! blush.gif

Yoochun: "yeah, yeah I'm on my way now, take care,okay? don't tire yourself. I'll visit

you as soon as i'm back. Saranghe"

OK, you're making me more delusional again...though I really doubt about MY telling that they are not in contact anymore, the Baeksang awards' a big evidence..haha. I guess the safest method to hide a relationship in Korea is through couple phones, right?

about il woo and MY, I think they're still friends because she said in an article that juring Jamunggyo(is the spelling correct??), her good friend Il Woo texted her for encouragement because they're both doing historical drama..wonder what will Il Woo feel watching two of her friends in City Hunter, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young.

BTW, I'm really thankful to PMY's viet site for having ChunYoung couple's BTS pics...

@JzzMeen

I really actually enjoyed the throwing scenes, I don't know why..hahaha..I have watched CH ep 2 twice, w/o sub and w/ sub...I really like the Yoon Sung/Nana moments but there is actually this inner giggle of mine whenever the prosecutor(LJH) and Nana are together..

Min Young is so beautiful in the pics but I find her the prettiest when she placed eyeliners before Min Ho kissed her...nevertheless she looked stunning in dresses and cool in her bodyguard uniform...I really can't wait for episode 3!!! Oh please dear Wednesday, can't you come a little earlier..

about the guy from running man, his name was Lee Kwang Soo, right?? I read in an article that he is Song Joong Ki's best friend? haha...wonder what Joong Ki felt about City Hunter...

Guest vivaciousvixen

After watching the first 2 episodes of CH, I must say that I'm now an official PMY fan! Like what I've said in the CH thread, they couldn't have chosen a better actress for the role of Kim Nana. I love the way she's got both spunk and innocence, which perfectly fits the character. :lol:

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Hello vivaciousvixen! wish you can visit this thread more often.

So, guys, have you read the recap on dramabeans? well, i'm pretty much satisfied with the comments.

I'm happy to know that there are many people enjoying this drama. I hope it gets more and more

popular and gets higher ratings too.

been reading comments(which is my fave hobby ever) too, there are alot of people praising MY for

her excellent portrayal... wishing that she can get a beaksang award for this, hopefully next year.

rainy evening :)

Oh god! I posted so much and it didn't get posted.:(

Anyway, my favourite look of MY in CH is the 4 th pic with the hair band which Jzz has put up. She looks just adorable. I LOLd when Nana said she would put BB cream n lip balm. I was expecting something mushy. :DThis look reminds me of her ' I am Sam' days. Btw, isn't she the ambassador for the Face Shop BB cream?:P

I too enjoyed the throwing scenes and I think she too enjoys doing them to the guys. Remember how she was demonstrating her throw to the script writer in the BTS of CH? But if that is going to be her signature move, LMH is going to be in lots of pain.:(

I am expecting a father-son clash in CH. From the look of it, seems like Nana (and perhaps also LMH's character) are going to get close with Dahae. And that might create a problem when the father asks him to do something to the president as well? Do you think the new girl is going to make Nana jealous? And then we will have a quadrangle!!!!

Park Min Young shows off her glamorous body

20110525_minyoung_jeans_1.jpg

Actress Park Min Young showed off her superior body wearing just a plain t-shirt and jeans.

Different from her innocent image, Park Min Young is displaying her glamorous figure, earning herself the title as a ‘ba-gl’ (baby face + glamorous body) girl. She is currently acting as the female lead in SBS’s new drama “City Hunter“, becoming a hot issue amongst the public.

In the photoshoot, Park Min Young is showing off her glamor and  sexiness like a true ‘ba-gl’ girl. Her tight jeans and shirt definitely  helped to bring out her figure. Her sexy pose and beautiful expression  was enough to capture the hearts of men’s hearts.

Netizens stated, “Her legs are fantastic. Park Min Young’s  perfect body is definitely a result of dieting”, “Park Min Young is a  body terminator”, and “Was Park Min Young this sexy?”

20110525_minyoung_jeans_2.jpg

Source: allkpop

The pics seem to be the same as before.

Here's per pics from an interview.

During Park Min Young’s Interview!

May 07, 2011 11:51 pm   soojeong8824

htm_20110428125713c000c010-001.jpg

htm_20110428131700c000c010-001.jpg

htm_20110428140847c000c010-001.jpg

Nowadays Beautiful girl! Park Min Young is busy for a lot of schedules!

source: dcinside

Source: Korea.com

This is an old interview during SKKS filming. Don't think anyone has put this up before.

My link

Park Min Young interview : on her anti-fans and Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Oct 21, 2010   Author: daiko | Filed under: korean stars

park-min-young1.jpg

Park Min Young has anti-fans ? Unfortunately yes.

That’s she says during a brief interview with Osen last October 18 in the middle of her busy schedule.

24 years old Park Min Young  escaped from Sungkyunkwan Scandal  filming set, visited her mother in Seoul for a day  then she headed to  Daegu to throw first ball for Korean baseball series and then back again  to  filming set.

She arrives at interview as a pretty girl with long hair and short pants.

park-min-young-2.jpg

SS started at first time competed against MBC  Dong Yi and  SBS Giant  and reached lower than expected rating fot its debut (around 8%) .  Though everyone thought it was not easy game, but actual result was so   disappointed for the actors and staffs. But they must be happy now since  SS scored around 14% rating in the last 2 episodes.

When reporter asked about that, Park says :

‘My heart fell down when I knew the rating of the first episode. I was  afraid it was because of my performance. The first and second episode  depended on me in many area. The starting part of drama was depended on  my role  according to script. So, I thought the low rating was because  of me.’

She followed :

‘As episodes went on, the view  rate got higher. Though it was slow, I was so happy. Each morning in  shooting set, I checked rating and shouted to PD ‘Sir, it is higher again’.  Though nobody talked about the rating, of course everybody concerned.   It was true that got better response to drama made us more energetic.  Most of happy thing for me is that my anti-fans  get lower and female  fan  get more’

She laughed and followed :

On the internet bulletin, there  comes comment like ‘I throw out prejudice to you. At the first time, I  though you have very cold and sharp mind. But now when I saw you in  drama, I can feel your enthusiasm and heart’.

Sometimes, female fan in shooting set cheered me ‘Good job, Min Young,  you go girl !’  I like those cheering than comments ‘You are so pretty’  by the male fan’

park-min-young-3.jpg

Park Min Young created many anti-fans from her debut drama, Unstoppable High Kick (2006). Her role was a  very cold and clever image girl so  many girl-viewers didn’t  like her.

Then as soon as finished Unstoppable High Kick she was chosen as a main cast in I am Sam. The success of scored lead role on her second drama added the hate and jealousy for her. Many said :  ‘She is just rookie, this is too fast’.

Of course Min Young was hurt saw the critics and bad comments in  internet. But, she grown ups and gets stronger after joined more dramas.

Before the interview ended she commented her outfit she wore during interview, she says

‘It’s long time ago that I wore this kind of pretty cloth. Usually  nowadays, I wears men-hanbok. Last time when I entered filming set wore  a  skirt, everyone tickled me ‘Change the cloth, you are not our Yoon Shik’. Everyone treated me like a younger brother. HaHaHa’.

We gonna miss you, Yoon Shik , when Sungkyunkwan Scandal ended.

Source : Asiae

Source:Koreanvibe.com

ANOTHER REVIEW OF CH

City Hunter : Lee Min Ho hunts The Gang of 5

May 27, 2011, Author: daiko

poster-21.jpg

The long awaited drama finally arrived, the first 2 episodes of City Hunter were aired and guess what ? We liked it !

Derailed from early promise – Lee Min Ho be a flamboyant playboy detective who hunts city criminal , just as the original famous manga-   we , instead , got Lee Min Ho , a tend to be a cold man, with heavy  past story -which likely only happens in movie or drama- who works  undercover in the hunt of The Gang of 5.

It’s a super tough hunt job because The  Gang of 5 are not nobody, they are powerful people :  the South Korea’s  President, super elite political and military officers. Duh !

But the hunt must be done for the sake of his never seen father. Oh, what an early story !

30.jpg

Kudos to the  writer,successfully wrapped Lee Min Ho’s background story ,  smartly not  draggy and efficiently in entire episode 1 -from Rangoon, Myanmar to  North Korea until Golden Triangle in Thailand’s border- so steps over to  episode 2 we encounter the  basic storyline, the hunt and of course the  love story.

Lee Min Ho is mighty fine in  acting -wise , even it’s safe to say that he is the best alumni among  the super  handsome actors of Boys Before Flowers. Ha ! He perfectly embodies his character. Flawless.

And hate her or love her, Park  Min Young is beyond expectation, she’s doing fine on portraying her  ‘girl next door’ role. Love her !

251.jpg

And we must mention this person  before onward to episode 3, Lee Min Ho’s adopted father, 56-year-old  actor Kim Sang Joong is absolutely gorgeous , body-wise and acting-wise.

Beside Lee Min Ho, he’s the heart of episode 1 and he doesn’t fail a bit ! Daebak !

It’s a well-made drama so far,  in the constant not-boring pace and deliver useful and important scene  only. So, hopefully the rating will rise for the next episodes  to give  this drama  justice.

Okay, enough for now, hurry come episode 3, can’t wait !

Source: Koreanvibe.com

Great to hear she is getting more fans these days because of CH. Hope they increase in number as the drama progresses.

@vivaciousvixen

It is so great to see a Kim Nana fan on this thread. And loved your analysis of her character. Usually MY picks strong girl roles. So hope Nana will continue to have the spunk till the end. But based on whatever we have seen of the CH couple, though they bicker, when it's time to do something, they stand together which I find refreshing.:D

@gogeous, @yama

It is so great to hear all the positive response to Kim Nana. Though we knew all along that she was naturally spunky and bold and so would fit Nana perfectly, it is good to see a slow turn around in people's opinions. I too read the gushing on Dramabeans and felt vindicated remembering how they had termed her a misfit for the role and also were quite disappointed with CH even before it aired. You go, girl!!!!:D

@mimi26: thanks for the pictures...I think this was from an interview??? Can anyone translate that interview?? I really find that interview interesting, but I can't understand it..T_T

And the famous couple cellphone!!hahaha...okay, I don't know if I will root for the ChunYoung couple, because Yoo Chun keeps on breaking my heart, found this in PMY's viet site, it was from Yoo Chun's article last May 29, 2011

Your current ideal woman? - Always Kim Tae Hee .

When do you plan on getting married? - I do not plan on getting married.

What's with the "always"?? Your ideal might change anyway, or he might be saying this to avoid rumors, i hope!or he might be hurt about LMH/PMY's closeness maybe, so this is his means of revenge??hahaha... And about marriage, even if i'm still 16, I plan on getting married when I'm on my right age! So Chunnie, don't say that you don't plan to get married, if this answer is a lie, then I would assume that his answer about his ideal woman might also be a lie..hahaha =D

@vivaciousvixen

Welcome to the thread! I also agree that Min Young is doing a great job in portraying Kim Nana, and what's good about her character is that it's not the typical-weak-girl-and-guy-comes-to-the-rescue type of girl, she has this strong character that's ready to beat up guys...I love sassy girls who can go against guys..^_^

@GOGEOUS.haha

There are a lot of positive responses on Min Young's character which made me happy, especially the one who commented that she was EXTREMELY against PMY's casting, but somehow took back her defiance when she had watched her as Kim Nana. What's also made me laugh is that I remembered that the recapper of dramabeans was so against City Hunter before it aired and is even thinking if he/she would give recaps about this drama then all of a sudden loving the first two episodes of the drama..^_^

okay, seriously I'm waiting for episode 3 to be released, I might watch each even without subs..I have been watching episode 2 for several times that I decided to download it..

Good day..magandang umaga! ^_^

On the internet bulletin, there comes comment like ‘I throw out prejudice to you. At the first time, I though you have very cold and sharp mind. But now when I saw you in drama, I can feel your enthusiasm and heart’.

Sometimes, female fan in shooting set cheered me ‘Good job, Min Young, you go girl !’  I like those cheering than comments ‘You are so pretty’ by the male fan’

Okay, based on the interviews and impressions her co-stars gave her...it seems that Min Young gives off the vibes of a cold-type of person upon first meeting(I remembered a male fan saying the same thing when he encountered MY in the filming of running shirt but immediately took back his word when MY approached him and shook his hand), but when you know her more, she's the other way around...she's friendly and approachable.

It's nice to know that there are female fans cheering her on the set, so basically, the female fans in the shooting set are into the 3 male characters and all the male fans are into her..hahaha

Park Min Young created many anti-fans from her debut drama, Unstoppable High Kick (2006). Her role was a  very cold and clever image girl so  many girl-viewers didn’t  like her.

Then as soon as finished Unstoppable High Kick she was chosen as a main cast in I am Sam. The success of scored lead role on her second drama added the hate and jealousy for her. Many said :  ‘She is just rookie, this is too fast’.

Of course Min Young was hurt saw the critics and bad comments in internet. But, she grown ups and gets stronger after joined more dramas.

It's quite childish because her character was supposed to be that way and some viewers mistakenly took it for real and thought she had that character in real life..so sad..T_T

Before the interview ended she commented her outfit she wore during interview, she says

‘It’s long time ago that I wore this kind of pretty cloth. Usually nowadays, I wears men-hanbok. Last time when I entered filming set wore a  skirt, everyone tickled me ‘Change the cloth, you are not our Yoon Shik’. Everyone treated me like a younger brother. HaHaHa’.

"You cannot wear female clothes even though you're a girl". She might have suffered for five months not wearing girl's clothes on and off-screen, can't blame her if she wore short skirts after SKKS, I would have done the same thing!! hahah...wondered who were the ones who tickled her, (sorry my delusional mind is working again..^_^)

Guest beth_21719

I'm excited the next episode of the city hunter i like the closeness between LMH and PMY well sometimes in found PYC hard to get well if he always said the his ideal woman is Kim Tae Hee  i'm sure our lovely PMY well find his ideal man too ..........he he he he he :rolleyes:

High Kick's Yumi Kang (Park Min Young) with Baek Min Hyun

(Basically, many who might have read this post wonder why did i changed the title, because I don't want to spread a scandal about Min Young and i think that they did not date, but if they did, I have no complaints because they do look cute together...)

201012141151_38_036790.jpg

201012141151_38_036791.jpg

I was browsing Min Young's character in High Kick when I saw this picture..Okay, he is Baek Min Hyun(Jan 12, 1985), a former SM trainee and almost became a Super Junior member...basically I think they're just friends rather than lovers...

here's the link..Min Young's ex???

(Okay, the site says boyfriend but I assumed that it was an ex-boyfriend because Min Young said that she's not dating anyone right now..)

Park Min Young’s one of interviews!

May 10, 2011 9:12 am   soojeong8824

3969a7a231b0be8ff3d38514.jpg 27766_1.jpg 82636a566da9e6d1e850cd06.jpg 4f858b7aac8975ba8b13993f.jpg

the interview was for sungkyunkwan scandal!

source: dcinside

Source: Korea.com

@yama n @beth,

I have sent u pms. Plz check your inbox.