Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest beth_21719

@GOGEOUS.haha and @beth_21719

Okay, surely that person would be totally jealous! haha...I hope someone would send this pic on his twitter account, too bad I don't have a twitter!kyaa.. :wub:  

Ok according to my delusional mind, this is what will happen... :rolleyes:

that person opens his twitter and sees the couple pic, (complete silence) "So this was the reason why did she ignore me in the awards night! Lee Min Ho, how dare you to steal my girl!" (calls to manager), "Manager-sshi, I don't think I could go to the studio today, I've got an important person to retrieve"...

At the CH's filming site..

staff: Min Young, there's someone looking for you...

MY: who?

staff: giggles...just check for yourself! BTW, he seems to be angry.. ^_^

(Min Young sees that person)

MY: Oh, why are you here??

that person: Just to check what you're doing and to guard you at the same time! Let's take a hundred pictures together, and I'm gonna post it in my twitter...aish, you can't refuse! you even posted a pic of you with another guy in your twitter so why can't you take a photo with your hubby? Or else, I'm gonna reveal our relationship to the public today!

MY: ok,ok...say cheese!!

Good day to everyone!!  :D

ha ha ha laughing hard reading your post            :lol:    happy saturday ...........................     B)    

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho snap a photo wearing their “City Hunter” gear

Fans of the Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho couple got a special treat tonight after the two took a picture together from their “City Hunter” set. On June 2nd, Park Min Young tweeted, “Tonight with Yoon Sung and Nana. You will watch the 4th episode of ‘City Hunter’, right? ^_____^ smiling” and uploaded the adorable picture.

Both stars are seen wearing classic white dress shirts with complementary guns and bullets. Amusingly, the entire photo was wrapped up nicely with matching smiles and victory signs.

Lee Min Ho is quickly becoming a hot topic thanks to his success in pulling off a character who’s a chic city man, as well as an intelligent engineering Ph.D recipient.

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Nate

Source : ALLKPOP

MM.jpg

BTS picture of Nana - probably on the same day as picture tweeted by Min Young 

Credit DC

MM2.jpgMY1.jpg

Nana with sponsored items from MCM

Credit DAUM

ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS :D !!!!!

Guest beth_21719

PMY holding a gun look realy  cool love caming  here cause very time a open this PMY thread i see right away  beautiful pictures of PMY:w00t:  hope u enjoy your week end ..........................                 :wub:.........   

:rolleyes: 

PMY holding a gun look realy  cool love caming  here cause very time a open this PMY thread i see right away  beautiful pictures of PMY:w00t:  hope u enjoy your week end ..........................                 :wub:.........   

totally agreeing with you! Min Young's so cool with that gun, I wonder what episode is this in City Hunter..And yeah, I'm always happy seeing new posts about Min Young and lurking around this thread waiting for updates..we're on the same boat! :lol:

MM2.jpg

So this might be the "Nana board" Min Young mentioned in the press conference..hahaha, she really seemed to be degraded stepping on that board just to reach Min Ho's height and have an angle.. :lol: ..And, even people who don't know this two would probably notice how close they are in real life, everytime I see a BTS picture of the two of them, they're always playing and joking around each other and having a good time, their friendship is really good which is the reason to their sizzling chemistry in City Hunter.. :D

MY1.jpg

Ohhh! I want to have that wallet! It's soooo cute, as well as the keychain..they really have a lot of sponsors. :)

BTW, today's Park Yoo Chun's birthday! I hope the two of them J4 would dine together to celebrate his birthday... :rolleyes:

Good day!

Guest beth_21719

totally agreeing with you! Min Young's so cool with that gun, I wonder what episode is this in City Hunter..And yeah, I'm always happy seeing new posts about Min Young and lurking around this thread waiting for updates..we're on the same boat!   :lol:

So this might be the "Nana board" Min Young mentioned in the press conference..hahaha, she really seemed to be degraded stepping on that board just to reach Min Ho's height and have an angle.. :lol: ..And, even people who don't know this two would probably notice how close they are in real life, everytime I see a BTS picture of the two of them, they're always playing and joking around each other and having a good time, their friendship is really good which is the reason to their sizzling chemistry in City Hunter.. :D

Ohhh! I want to have that wallet! It's soooo cute, as well as the keychain..they really have a lot of sponsors.  :)

BTW, today's Park Yoo Chun's birthday! I hope the two of them J4 would dine together to celebrate his birthday... :rolleyes:

Good day!

keep laughing reading this he he he he     :w00t:     i think PYC is still here USA they have on tour but i'm not sure:wacko:         ...........well my delusional mind did not yet function   :rolleyes:       ...........................         

@yama

Your delusions know no bounds. ;)Seriously, haven't you started writing for your first rom-com yet? A lucrative career is waiting for you there

@beth

Hello dear. Yes, we r getting to see some really fun BTS pics of PMY.

@ all

Ha ha. I think all her male co-stars are now used to the PMY board. Yes, the chemistry between YS-KN is off the charts. Btw, someone should teach YJ how to express his love in a way the girl understands. What is the use of being an anonymous "Daddy Longlegs"! These second leads and their love-challenged brains. At least, he should call her out on a date. She is already interested in him. Someone should pm Mr. YJ immediately!:D The sad thing is YJ hasn't realized yet that he has a serious rival in YS.

A bit busy these days. Will be back soon. You grls keep up the good work!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

My Saturday Morning is over flowing with happiness. :lol:

you don't even need to ask me why.

oh so it's yoochun's bday, no wonder i'm having a really nice day.

Happy Bday yoochun!

I finally get to watch CH's ep 4! really nice episode(nice but not as nice as ep 3) with sizzling hot casts,

I must be crazy for saying this, but I find LSY dad hot too. wah.

he's hardcore. and I just realize that he was the same actor who was

portraying the guy who left his wife for her bestfriend in rosy life. Okay... OT.

Gotta love Nana and LSY's scenes. Really cute. One of my fave qoute of the ep was when nana

said this:

"I'll just let you nag all you want this time, no matter what I've lived with my mother for 17 years

so atleast my heart should be 3 inches thicker than yours."

MCM bags... dreaming to have one. Anyone knows where I can buy that kind of bag? the fake one?

lol. Must be really expensive. PMY's headbands are pretty too... :lol:

Guest beth_21719

love the wallet to and the chain to          :rolleyes:       enjoy your week end:)     ...........................  be back later on ....................   :wub:

@beth

Ohh, so Chunnie's in USA right now? Poor boy, still working even though its his special day.. :( Let's just hope that YC would gather a lot of strength when he goes back to Korea and be with his special someone and celebrate his b-day together... :wub:

@mimi26

Unfortunately, about the rom-com thing, I don't have the courage to start one!!haha...maybe in the future, when someone admits publicly their relationship, then my mind won't be delusional anymore and will know no bounds in writing fanfics about their relationship..I'm certainly hoping for that to happen..

And lol at the PMY board! wonder what her male co-stars feel about PMY board, I bet their very grateful to it so that they won't bend when interacting with chibi Min Young..hahah..though I don't think she's that short, she's 164cm, about 5"4, and it's actually the average height for girls...

out of topic, I loved koizora and I'm a MiuraHaruma fan.. :D And hope that you stay tuned in and best luck for your busy sched!! :)

@GOGEOUS.haha

I'm also flowing with happiness everytime there's a new post here in the thread.. :lol: I also loved that line and that pocari-drink scene..but my favorite scene was when YS doesn't want to be a comp technician then when he knew that NN's comp was broken, he glanced at the gift and smirked and said, "Fine, I'll go" (Min ho's cute here). Then he immediately looked for her in their office but NN gave a cold shoulder on him.haha, I also like it when YS gets jelly with cutie Joon Hyuk.. :wub:

And I also bet, that wallet costs a fortune..T_T

PMY's viet site now needs you to be register to view their posts, maybe because of someone's crazy fangirls... :( ..I might also be less active for the next weeks because school's gonna start and I have to like start a whole new life

away from my family...college is really a turning point in your life..nevertheless I will do my best to be able to tune in at this thread and have a daily dose of MY's news..aja!

Good day.. :lol:

Guest beth_21719

@beth

Ohh, so Chunnie's in USA right now? Poor boy, still working even though its his special day.. :(  Let's just hope that YC would gather a lot of strength when he goes back to Korea and be with his special someone and celebrate his b-day together... :wub:

@mimi26

Unfortunately, about the rom-com thing, I don't have the courage to start one!!haha...maybe in the future, when someone admits publicly their relationship, then my mind won't be delusional anymore and will know no bounds in writing fanfics about their relationship..I'm certainly hoping for that to happen..

And lol at the PMY board! wonder what her male co-stars feel about PMY board, I bet their very grateful to it so that they won't bend when interacting with chibi Min Young..hahah..though I don't think she's that short, she's 164cm, about 5"4, and it's actually the average height for girls...

out of topic, I loved koizora and I'm a MiuraHaruma fan.. :D And hope that you stay tuned in and best luck for your busy sched!!  :)

@GOGEOUS.haha

I'm also flowing with happiness everytime there's a new post here in the thread.. :lol:  I also loved that line and that pocari-drink scene..but my favorite scene was when YS doesn't want to be a comp technician then when he knew that NN's comp was broken, he glanced at the gift and smirked and said, "Fine, I'll go" (Min ho's cute here). Then he immediately looked for her in their office but NN gave a cold shoulder on him.haha, I also like it when YS gets jelly with cutie Joon Hyuk.. :wub:

And I also bet, that wallet costs a fortune..T_T

PMY's viet site now needs you to be register to view their posts, maybe because of someone's crazy fangirls... :(  ..I might also be less active for the next weeks because school's gonna start and I have to like start a whole new life

away from my family...college is really a turning point in your life..nevertheless I will do my best to be able to tune in at this thread and have a daily dose of MY's news..aja!

Good day.. :lol:

yamashi02  good luck in your studies college life not easy but i'm sure you do well :) Where i can find the PMY's viet site i'm eager to go that site i keep searching did find it ...................can u tell me ................thank in advance             :D

Guest AppleBait

Hello ladies! A million thanks to all the news, tidbits and awesome pics here. I'm glad to have found PMY thread. First knew her in SKKS and fell for her there. Love her with Sunjoon but rooting for Jaeshin deep inside. sweatingbullets.gif Totally bowled over by her awesome chemistry with the 2 hottest guys there is plus now with LMH in CH. She really looks good with any of them that I'm confused who's my OTP. wacko.gif 

Special thanks to yamashi02 for the spoiler pics. Just squealed and squealed esp. the 4th one. SOOOOOO ADORBS! wub.gif 

@beth

Thank you! I'm really going to study hard probably because a friend like you encouraged me!! ^_^..and PMY's viet site is here

Min Young's viet site <---before they allow you to see the site even though you're not registered but now they seem to be more private..^_^

@AppleBait

Welcome to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts here!!! I actually knew Min Young way back in "I am Sam" because I have never seen such a beautiful actress like her, I was like, "She's the prettiest korean I've ever seen", though I'm not really interested with the series because I found the lead guy, unattractive.(TOP's hotter!) I actually learned about her like you in SKKS, I also want her to end up with all of them including Ha In Soo both of them though it's impossible. I've begun googling things about her and like you, learned about this thread. I'm really anticipating City Hunter especially that I found Min Young and Min Ho cute together in IAS, thank goodness LMH gets her this time! :D My OTP is Min Young with all of her male co-stars!!hahaha...

Good day! :D:D:D

Guest AppleBait

@AppleBait

Welcome to this thread and feel free to post your thoughts here!!! I actually knew Min Young way back in "I am Sam" because I have never seen such a beautiful actress like her, I was like, "She's the prettiest korean I've ever seen", though I'm not really interested with the series because I found the lead guy, unattractive.(TOP's hotter!) I actually learned about her like you in SKKS, I also want her to end up with all of them including Ha In Soo both of them though it's impossible. I've begun googling things about her and like you, learned about this thread. I'm really anticipating City Hunter especially that I found Min Young and Min Ho cute together in IAS, thank goodness LMH gets her this time!  :D My OTP is Min Young with all of her male co-stars!!hahaha...

Good day!  :D   :D   :D

Thanks for the welcome! blush.gif Wishing you lots of good luck as you enter the hallowed halls of higher learning. Fighting! *pumps fist* Even so, I hope you'd still continue to provide us with links and pics. Sooo into CH now. LMH impressed me with his acting here. I keep saying "sooo cool..." plus I get giggly when YS interacts with Nana.  *whispers* I get the feeling that PYC has a thing for her same with YAI. It's the way they look at her. *melts into a puddle* Just saw BTS pics at Baeksang Awards and also the MBC Awards last year. What do ya think? unsure.gif

Guest beth_21719

Thanks for the welcome! *quoted image* Wishing you lots of good luck as you enter the hallowed halls of higher learning. Fighting! *pumps fist* Even so, I hope you'd still continue to provide us with links and pics. Sooo into CH now. LMH impressed me with his acting here. I keep saying "sooo cool..." plus I get giggly when YS interacts with Nana.  *whispers* I get the feeling that PYC has a thing for her same with YAI. It's the way they look at her. *melts into a puddle* Just saw BTS pics at Baeksang Awards and also the MBC Awards last year. What do ya think? *quoted image*

Hello ApplleBait welocome glad u drop by here   :w00t:     me i start liking her in the princess Jamyunggo and i start:wub: searching about 

her and i go crazy after watching the

Sungkyunkwan Scandal her and PYC look good together that the time  my

delusional mind start  functionning girl you want i  mean                          :P        he he he he i love  all the pictures to the Baeksand Awards and MBC awards when PYC tap the back of PMY i almost have a heart attack .....................    

Thanks for the welcome! *quoted image* Wishing you lots of good luck as you enter the hallowed halls of higher learning. Fighting! *pumps fist* Even so, I hope you'd still continue to provide us with links and pics. Sooo into CH now. LMH impressed me with his acting here. I keep saying "sooo cool..." plus I get giggly when YS interacts with Nana.  *whispers* I get the feeling that PYC has a thing for her same with YAI. It's the way they look at her. *melts into a puddle* Just saw BTS pics at Baeksang Awards and also the MBC Awards last year. What do ya think? *quoted image*

I'm also really craving in watching City Hunter, Lee Min Ho's handsome, Lee Joon Hyuk's HOT, and Park Min Young's sooo pretty..don't worry, as much as possible, I will continue posting links and news about her and her love interests..^_^

You're not alone, I also think the boys have something for her, it's obvious especially YAI, he was so obvious that I can't stop giggling when he's hinting something to Min Young, okay, I also think SJK has a little something to her. :wub: Have you seen my first post about her cute moments with the J3 boys???

Guest beth_21719

:Dits time for me to go sleep 4:00 am here sleppy already see u later on

........................-_-  have a nice week end all .....................................       :wub:

Guest AppleBait

Hello ApplleBait welocome glad u drop by here :w00t: me i start liking her in the princess Jamyunggo and i start:wub: searching about

her and i go crazy after watching the

Sungkyunkwan Scandal her and PYC look good together that the time my

delusional mind start functionning girl you want i mean :P he he he he i love all the pictures to the Baeksand Awards and MBC awards when PYC tap the back of PMY i almost have a heart attack .....................

*hugs* Hello there! Got really addicted to SKKS. If it weren't for CH, I'm still probably rewatching my fave eps. sweatingbullets.gif

Like you, my eyes bugged out and my jaw dropped at the intimate contact. Couldn't believe that PYC would do that in public on her freaking bare back!!!! I was squealing and and covering my mouth in disbelief. What will happen to poor Minyoung when the rabid fangirls saw it too? dry.gif BUT INSIDE I WAS ECSTATIC at the blatant display of affection. I guess PYC can't hold himself back anymore. laugh.gif

I'm also really craving in watching City Hunter, Lee Min Ho's handsome, Lee Joon Hyuk's HOT, and Park Min Young's sooo pretty..don't worry, as much as possible, I will continue posting links and news about her and her love interests..^_^

You're not alone, I also think the boys have something for her, it's obvious especially YAI, he was so obvious that I can't stop giggling when he's hinting something to Min Young, okay, I also think SJK has a little something to her.  :wub:  Have you seen my first post about her cute moments with the J3 boys???

blink.gif What hints???? *curious* I just adore him and he's such a brilliant actor in making Moon Jae Shin come alive. I swear if he looked at me the way he stares at Min Young, I would just drop dead with the intensity and the heat in his eyes. biggrin.gif 

Haven't seen it yet. sad.gif Can you post it agin, pretty please???? Wow, Min young must be pretty special to have the boys falling for her like a ton of bricks even the great Gu Yong Ha is not safe. laugh.gif

Hello everyone. My exams r over ( though that didn't prevent me from watching CH till midnight the day before the exam:D) and now I can heave a sigh of relief. Great to see new people on the thread and another SKKS addict at that.

@Applebait

Welcome dear. I am also seconding yamashi. She has chemistry with all the actors she has worked with. I had rooted for the Mulrang couple but Jaeshin was also hard to resist. And he so wants to work with her again. Would love to see them together. The same goes for SJK n MY. The SKKSer in me wants to see all of them work together again (at least for a movie). :D But MY's chemistry with LMH is also just out of this world and so with LJH( though I want more of their scenes). Hope we get to see more of you here.

@ yama

Ah oh! Your holidays r over?:( Do try to visit the thread as often as you can, ok?( once you have settled in). Best of luck with college. Don't get too homesick, k? Anyway, this thread will always remain a second home to you. :) Btw, hope college life rises up to your expectations n your wild imagination. :P

@beth

Waiting for episode 5. The pics with her doing the target shooting seem pretty cool.

@gogeous

I actually liked episode 4 more. I cried seeing Nana cry. There's something about MY crying that really pulls at your heartstrings, but this was a more complex crying scene. I was expecting the sadness and the loneliness but not the self-contempt. That just broke my heart. I love her for not crying in front of others but doing it only when she is alone. In someways, she is more lonely than YS also, I feel. He at least has the bald ahjusshi.

Gogeous, has ur school started yet? Or do you have more time?

Good night everyone!

OLD SKKS PICS

b5e2b71003c913717ea9ef13a76afe6e_large.jpg

2a9b109f7f37ad3828b3d5251985fc7b_large.jpg

64e7b257386f45102ed6053b24f22504_large.jpg

e01419a8d6c51dc8fc45a7187c9d9b25_large.jpg

She is the prettiest 'boy' I have seen. Just so cute n adorable. The boys also seem to think so from their expressions.

Source: SKKS Baidu

And this is for Yama and Gogeous

30.jpg

Come on, Mr. Prosecutor, make your move. Don't be so shy! Can't you see, Nana is more than willing? :P

Source: KST PMY

Guest beth_21719

@ mimi26

i'm gonna  cry cause you forget about me my LHM and PMY:(      how 's your exam i'm sure u do well   :) ...................gonna go  be back later on .......................

:wub: ........................................  

:w00t: