Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

@ beth

yeah, I've noticed their extreme closeness too, haha

Lee Min Ho looks even closer with min young than goo hye sun.

but I just dunno, recently, when I see their extreme closeness I can't

feel the vibe of them being a couple, they seem to be... just friends?

HAHA. who knows, this might change when I get to see more min min

couple moments in city hunter.

about ja myung go

still haven't watched it,like jzzmeen, I've only seen pictures and

video clips of ja myung go. So I can't say if the drama was indeed a tongue2.gif

but one thing I'm sure of is that Min Young was really gorgeous in that drama.

She really looked like a princess wearing the costume.

Here is the third paragraph,

[Final TOC2] Park Min-Young used to study in US

Study in US for 3 years with her older sister

-- Used to be a international student

-- Hehe, it lost face. I companied my older sister, so I stayed in US high school for 3 years

-- was there any funny things?

-- That city paid attention on education and it was quiet city. our activities narrow among school, home, and church. We killed time by watching video disks. I watched "Woman's World ", "First king dynasty ", and "Beautiful days" in that period.

-- It should be some sexual news, such as, some boy tried to court you?

-- Yes, it did. a white boy tried to pursue me for one year. but he failed.

-- Your ability to English should be very good?

-- My ability to English become rusty. but it is good enough for common communication.

For acting in "SKKS" lost 5 kg weight. For "City hunter" do hard in Judo

-- Is "SKKS" unforgettable?

-- Yes. it gave me much emotion when I was in hesitation. I had a very happy time with the other 3 idols. I did my best, so that I feel happy that I took responsibility to myself

-- How about the "City hunter"?

-- This time I act as a guard. a guard for president but having a common living. I am interesting in this role because I have not tried modern drama for a long time. Recently, I learned Judo because the role is a guard beside the president. It is a issue that my action is too stiff. I heard that I need to knock Lee Min-Ho down many times. Hehe...

-- You also step on movie recently?

-- "Cat" will be on screen this summer. I finish reading script quickly. compared to horror, I enjoy the mental preparation much more. I don't dare to watch horror movie before.

-- If it needs you to do some sort of naked...?

-- In that case, for sure it will be uncomfortable. but I have to do it if it is necessary. In "SKKS" and in "Princess Ja-Myung", the scene of bathroom became issues. But I don't think those scenes can be cut off.

Cried may times for dislike the role in "High kick"

It was okay until the fourth interview. In fact I cried may time because I did not like this role. I wanted to act emotional drama. I felt unconfident because it was a comedy role. Now I consider it caused by losing balance in my mind at that moment

-- And met big frustration after then

-- Unable to participate 3 following works after "Princess Ja-Myung", and then nobody invite me to act. It affect me a lot. Now I don't want to take a rest. It may caused by that experience. Otherwise I will feel that I am unemployed.

Man in my dream should be able to tolerate what I do. May get married after 30 years old

-- What is the man in your dream?

-- My character vary based on ambience, so I need a man who can tolerate what I do, and understand me.

-- Your plan of getting married?

-- It is too early to think about it. may be after my 30? Hopefully get two children, one boy and one girl after getting married.

-- Any confidant in acting field?

-- I am familiar with Jessica, Member of Girls' Generation. I knew her form the period of high school, and members of "SKKS", and Gu Ha Ra, member of K-ara

-- Finally, any comment as an actress?

-- I thought of the struggles as an actress when I was a child. Now I feel grateful for everything which already happened. they are not bad things. I also feel grateful for concerns and passion from fans

Today, Park Min-Young drink white wine with some red herb. She said it is more comfortable for drinking. She can take the whole bottle of wine if she want. (She) like to go to dance after taking wine. In last annul company dinner, she was the first one shout to take "second round". She learned how to play cards from Yoo Ah In, but she enjoy reading much more. She said she want to step on music if she get such a opportunity. That day, Park Min-Young finished 9 bottle of white wine with her agents (4 persons in total). (She) felt reluctant to leave when they were dismiss.

** Translated by 兜兜猪@朴敏英国际后援会(China)

@JasonLuo

I'm really,really,really thankful that I met you!!! I finally understood this article that made me crazy for a week trying to understand this through Google translate...thank you!!!

Wonder who was that white guy, but from what I heard, he seemed to be more than a stalker rather than a suitor to Min Young, can't blame him...Min Young is really beautiful inside and out. :lol:

Her english doesn't seem to rust..I heard her speaking english during their valentines photoshoot and she speaks english well..

Im happy that she still mentions the J3 even after the drama ended..they really seemed to have a good relationship..

And she seemed to enjoy knocking Lee Min Ho down with her Judo skills..haha..I didn't know that her bathing scene in SKKS became headlines..but i remember reading an article saying that Park Min Young's attractiveness could gather a lot of male fans..High kick was her foundation in acting, so I believe she's really thankful that she played the role of Kang Yoo Mi, I even read an article saying that Kang Yoo Mi was the best character in High Kick..

Her ideal man is someone who can understand her, hmmm...who might that be??haha..and getting married after 30 years old? she's already 25, so 6 more years to go for her to get married?? A girl and a boy??hmmm...I remember SOMEONE saying that HE also wanted a boy and a girl as children.. :wub:

About Jamunggyo, I didn't think it was her fault..actually someone even said that Min Young looked like the main lead than JRW(sorry for her fans) because of her acting...so basically, she's not the one at fault..

I know that she has a lot of SM friends because of Jessica, I think she's also close with Super Junior but maybe didn't tell it to avoid scandals...I'm thinking that maybe Min Young and Yoo Chun have met and knew each other before SKKS since YC was once in SM entertainment..

And honestly I thought that she couldn't drink because during an Interview with Song Joong Ki, he said that they often go out for a drink and that Yoo Chun is the greatest drinker, Ah-In seems like he can drink, but he cannot, and Min Young seems she cannot drink, and she really can't And Yoo Ah In seemed to have taught her a lot of things..first twitter then playing cards.Personally, i think Min Young is a rich child because her hobbies seemed more than elegant and high-class..reading books, horseback riding is her hobby, she doesn't know how to play cards until Ah-In taught her, she loves wine more than soju(I guess)...

Thanks for this!!! ^_^

Guest beth_21719

:w00t:

@JasonLuo

I'm really,really,really thankful that I met you!!! I finally understood this article that made me crazy for a week trying to understand this through Google translate...thank you!!!

Wonder who was that white guy, but from what I heard, he seemed to be more than a stalker rather than a suitor to Min Young, can't blame him...Min Young is really beautiful inside and out.  :lol:

Her english doesn't seem to rust..I heard her speaking english during their valentines photoshoot and she speaks english well..

Im happy that she still mentions the J3 even after the drama ended..they really seemed to have a good relationship..

And she seemed to enjoy knocking Lee Min Ho down with her Judo skills..haha..I didn't know that her bathing scene in SKKS became headlines..but i remember reading an article saying that Park Min Young's attractiveness could gather a lot of male fans..High kick was her foundation in acting, so I believe she's really thankful that she played the role of Kang Yoo Mi, I even read an article saying that Kang Yoo Mi was the best character in High Kick..

Her ideal man is someone who can understand her, hmmm...who might that be??haha..and getting married after 30 years old? she's already 25, so 6 more years to go for her to get married?? A girl and a boy??hmmm...I remember SOMEONE saying that HE also wanted a boy and a girl as children.. :wub:

About Jamunggyo, I didn't think it was her fault..actually someone even said that Min Young looked like the main lead than JRW(sorry for her fans) because of her acting...so basically, she's not the one at fault..

I know that she has a lot of SM friends because of Jessica, I think she's also close with Super Junior but maybe didn't tell it to avoid scandals...I'm thinking that maybe Min Young and Yoo Chun have met and knew each other before SKKS since YC was once in SM entertainment..

And honestly I thought that she couldn't drink because during an Interview with Song Joong Ki, he said that they often go out for a drink and that Yoo Chun is the greatest drinker, Ah-In seems like he can drink, but he cannot, and Min Young seems she cannot drink, and she really can't And Yoo Ah In seemed to have taught her a lot of things..first twitter then playing cards.Personally, i think Min Young is a rich child because her hobbies seemed more than elegant and high-class..reading books, horseback riding is her hobby, she doesn't know how to play cards until Ah-In taught her, she loves wine more than soju(I guess)...

Thanks for this!!! ^_^

i think so she is a rich child cause its hard to came here in states and

study if u dont have enough money and they stay here for 3 yrs .    :huh:    and her hubbies its rich people do  ....................  yamashi02    

:wub:by the way who said that he wait also one boy  and a girl .......................     :w00t: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i know but not sure if the one on mind is correct ..................  :blink:             he he he he he see u tomorrow need my sleep 1:54 AM here so see u tomorrow hopefuly when i wake up episode 3 is ready ......................   :rolleyes:        

i33822_442bfbb5f03adb63b90e2d55.jpg

i33823_33158852a7c42d967acbe14d.jpg

i33824_e1e740645599b69ed7622529.jpg

i33825_6d8d02ae8cdf6a4fb27ec532.jpg

i33826_e05c5668189a49ebd0a2d38e.jpg

(They're so close and cute together!!!)

credits to PMY's viet site...

Okay, the band-aid on her face actually resulted in a news in korea...haha, netizens are like worried if the wound was real or part of the film...they even said that they don't want MY to be wounded or who did that to her..great to her that she's being loved by the netizens..

and about the pics of Min Young and Min Ho, it clearly shows how close, not just but super, the two are with each other...but somehow like others say, they emit the friendship aura other than the love-love aura...however I'm still happy to see that they are getting along well..^_^

Good day! :lol:

Hello all,

The links to the CH Press Conf videos. LINK 1, LINK 2

Seems like a lot of fun. Hope the Kara fans will sub atleast some part of these videos.

CH MAKING  That's one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. Nothing as revealing as a BTS video to show us the real people behind these characters. Yamashi, learn from the video how the arm throw is done though you will have to find someone as co-operative as LMH. :P

Source: SKKS Baidu

@JasonLuo

Can you please translate this news? I can't access it coz I am not a member. My link and also this My link Take your time.

Thanks a lot.

Guest beth_21719

Min Young and Min Ho  , i like there closeness they act so naturally the

fountain scene  i like it   :w00t:      and after seeing all the picture today of  MY and MH  there closeness  is just like friendship aura not the love love aura     :rolleyes: finished   watching episode 3 its get better and better :D  what happened of the face MIN YOUNG why there is a band-aid on her face she get hurt on the set .........................:(    

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Happy Thursday

Let's us meet with our "Library Goddess" - :w00t: translated from the news

Today most korean news posted pictures of Min Young in a library. It was reported that Min Young was the cover  of  the promotional booklet of Dongguk University, her alma mater According to her agency, King Kong Entertainment, Min Young was enrolled in Drama and Film Department of the University in 2004.

A Cover of the Brochure

CoverofBooklet.jpg

I dont think any students can study if you are there , Min Young. ME... I probably keep on staring at

your face the whole time !!!!:rolleyes:

Stud1.jpg

Another pose of a beautiful and smart Min Young....

Stud2.jpg

Credit : NATE

Link for Article : HERE

Guest JzzMeen

Park Minyoung reveals that it was painful to film "Sungkyunkwan Scandal"

ch9-1.jpg

Credit as tagged

Recently, Park Minyoung revealed that it was painful/tiring as she was filming for her previous drama, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal."

On the afternoon of May 31st, the press conference for SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama "City Hunter" was held. Park Minyoung commented, "Thanks to Lee Minho, my luggage feels seems to feel lighter." She admitted that there was no room for enjoyment while she was filming for her previous drama, "Sungkyunkwan Scandal." Park Minyoung revealed that thoughts that came to her mind during the filming were, "I might die filming this way," and "I hope that my next drama will not be as physically taxing." Her statements reflected the difficulty she faced while filming the drama.

She then commented, "Even though I do not know what types of works I will star in the future, at least for the time being there is room for enjoyment. Although I feel bad towards Lee Minho for saying this but I am able to sleep and monitor. If there is room for me to monitor, then I feel happy."

Source: Innolife

Credit: koreaboo

Guest beth_21719

Hello and Happy Thursday

Let's us meet with our "Library Goddess" - :w00t: translated from the news

Today most korean news posted pictures of Min Young in a library. It was reported that Min Young was the cover  of  the promotional booklet of Dongguk University, her alma mater According to her agency, King Kong Entertainment, Min Young was enrolled in Drama and Film Department of the University in 2004.

A Cover of the Brochure

*quoted image*

I dont think any students can study if you are there , Min Young. ME... I probably keep on staring at

your face the whole time !!!!:rolleyes:

*quoted image*

Another pose of a beautiful and smart Min Young....

*quoted image*

Credit : NATE

Link for Article : HERE

o my she is so beautiful i never get tired looking at her pretty pictures      :w00t:       you right the LIBRARY GODDESS ................     :D    

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

i'll probably go to the library everyday if someone as pretty as her would go there.

haha. I'm sure there would be alot of enrollees enrolling at dongguk uni

especially now that she's the cover.

*still sleepy. morning guys

Guest MC_Lee

I have never known about Park Min Young but after watching City Hunter, I instantly took a liking to her.

She is so simple yet beautiful.

Can't wait to see more of her.

I have never known about Park Min Young but after watching City Hunter, I instantly took a liking to her.

She is so simple yet beautiful.

Can't wait to see more of her.

I'm happy that Min Young made another fan because of City Hunter..She's really doing a good job in portraying Nana..you're right she's simple yet beautiful, you really want to know more about her the moment you saw her acting..

Welcome to this thread..and I hope you continue to be her fan...City hunter fighting! Min Young fighting! ^_^

Good day! :lol:

@JzzMeen

You can really see that she's so tired during SKKS filming, her eyes look exhausted during the later episodes of the series. I can't even imagine 20 hours of work with that cloth wrapped around your chest and have full make-up...thinking about it makes me die already...thank goodness that she has been able to rest even though she's filming City Hunter..aja! ^_^

And I heard that Dongguk university released almost 60,000 brochures being her as it's front page...It was even said that during the shooting, a lot of students made a fuss at the library and took their cellphones to take pictures of her, but despite all the commotion, Park Min Young gave a smile on them...she's really a nice girl!

@GOGEOUS.haha

Haha...really, the students won't be able to concentrate if she was there...I remember when she's shooting for that ad in the library, there are a lot of guys in the background pretending to study! Their grades will fall if Min Young's there...I suddenly remember SKKS where she became the proffesor and all the guys are like drooling after her and following her all day..haha :lol:

@mimi26

Thanks for the link...I hope someone would sub the 2nd press con because it really looks interesting, especially the part when Hara said something about Min Young about going to the club, I wanted it's translation!!

@beth_21719

Yeah, I really think she's a rich kid, just look at her skin!!!It's so white and I bet she really took care of herself all the time, and what you have said, It's difficult to be an exchange student in the US if you have no money...

Waahh...city hunter episode 3 is sooo nice, I love the tension that's rising, and Lee Min Ho looks so cool being the City Hunter. And of course Min Young is so cute as usual, especially when she had that cat hood..kyaa..cute!! And I'm really fangirling on Lee Joon Hyuk, he's so HOT and COOL!!!! And MY and JH really have chemistry, I don't mind them dating in real life, they look like each other's ideal in my opinion.. :wub: but Min Ho and Min Young also has chemistry, I keep on smiling when they're on-screen and keep on fighting, :wub:

waiting for episode 4 and english subs of episode 3... :)

Guest JzzMeen

Sharing proper translation of article related to MY.

WHO IS THE SUMMER'S MOST ANTICIPATED HORROR QUEEN

To keep their minds off the incoming summer heat, many people plan to watch horror films in theaters.

In this season, many rookie actors and actresses make their debut in the latest horror films, piquing public interest in who will be the next “horror queen”.

MaxMovie conducted a survey recently, asking voters to name this actress. Of the 1,963 votes casted, 1,155 people voted for Park Min-Young. Park, an established TV actress, will be making her big-screen debut with the film The Cat: Two Eyes That See Death In Darkness this summer, and her votes, at 58.8%, were about three times that of the runner-up.

Park Bo-Young, who will star in Unidentified Video, secured her spot at second with 16.5% of the votes, while Ham Eun-Jung, in White: The Melody of a Curse, came in at third. Han Eun-Jung and T-ara member Hyomin, who are filming Parasitic Spirit together, were voted to fourth and fifth place, respectively.

Congratulations to Park Min-Young on her recognition, and we hope to see her in the upcoming flicks.

Sources: KBS Global, Korean Drama Guide

Credit : Kimberley@hellokpop

Random pictures of Min Young... dedicated specially to @beth_21719 who never get tired of seeing her beautiful faces.... but dont worry..you are not alone...:lol:

Min Young as a Solb Model

solb.jpg

During Buckaroo- Signing

jean2.jpg

jean3.jpg

Credit DC

AGREED. She is indeed a simple yet beautiful..... WELCOME to this thread @Mc_Lee. Yes..you should watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal as suggested by @gogeous... there is where I found Park Min Young and started my liking of her.....

Guest beth_21719

:)  Thank you JzzMeen i never get tired looking at her pictures you're  right about that simple but beautiful:D    if i'm a guy i'm going to fall for her head to toe ...................:lol:      very time i see her pretty pictures  there's no world to discribe it but just for me ................. :P oh i'm so happy after reading the thread of city hunter that the city  hunter Risses alone in the tv rating .....................

.:D        I'm very proud of our BEAUTIFUL GODDESS PARK MIN YOUNG ......................................       :wub:

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Hello all,

The links to the CH Press Conf videos. LINK 1, LINK 2

Seems like a lot of fun. Hope the Kara fans will sub atleast some part of these videos.

CH MAKING  That's one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while. Nothing as revealing as a BTS video to show us the real people behind these characters. Yamashi, learn from the video how the arm throw is done though you will have to find someone as co-operative as LMH. :P

Source: SKKS Baidu

HAHA cute, you can really see the casts' enjoyment and the strong bond they have.

Min Young as a Solb Model

*quoted image*

this pic... err *need to prevent myself from getting lesbian. O..minyoung-sshi :w00t:

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

^yama, I can't see the pic. but is that the one with nam ji hyun, 4minute's leader?

If yes,yeah they do lookalike.

25770ebe4fe15b4c19d81fbc.jpg

Min Young with the puppy is cute!

3890ae805bec3d90bd3e1e04.jpg

:wub:

ei080229013.jpg

Min Young had work with two Jung Gi's now, first is Lee Jung Gi and second is Song Jung Gi...

c1d524cc865ea5160eb34534.jpg?v=tbs

Garang and DaeMul..^_^

787b56ef491e0a612df5341f.jpg

I just noticed that Kang Sung Pil loves to hug Min Young?? I have seen like 5 pictures with this same pose??I bet the boys around the set are envious to him..

credits to this site: Link