Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

3 hours ago, OO1230 said:

Hello everyone~! It's been a long time posting here~

Congrats to PMY for the award she got from AAA! She deserved it!

Thanks to @dandelionjd for sharing that news to me! 

I tried to translate her speech in AAA:

Hello. I'm PMY. First, I'm thankful for being invited in this great event that can be enjoyed together. This year through a drama called Seven Days Queen, I cried a lot.. and actually because I just did only one work/drama (*this year her only drama that released is only SDQ), that left regrets.. but as I'm given this good awards, I feel like reflecting on that. Next year, I'll meet you with some bright work/drama, and as... a better celebrity is good too but I'll meet you as a better actress. Thank you, AAA. I hope this year will end nicely. Thank you.

Yes please I want her to play in a rom-com drama!! Maybe with Yoo Yeon Seok or Park Hae Jin as the leading man! hihi

Woaaaah thank u, dongsaeng. Her speech tho!!! I'm proud to be her fans. Be a better actress (it reminds me the first time why i'm rooting her). Congrats our queen.

Yasssh do romcom with good script please. Count me in! Ur oppas are on my list :D

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, dandelionjd said:

Woaaaah thank u, dongsaeng. Her speech tho!!! I'm proud to be her fans. Be a better actress (it reminds me the first time why i'm rooting her). Congrats our queen.

Yasssh do romcom with good script please. Count me in! Ur oppas are on my list :D

Yes me too, will like for her to work with Park Hae Jin. Love him since east of eden. PMY was really humble in that acceptance speech, she worked hard and deserves to be called best celebrity. She could be disappointed because she always received excellence award. So proud of her.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Park Min-young, FA came out .. Culture warehouse side "exclusive contract expiration" (official)

The following is the official position of the Agency 's Cultural Warehouse that has expired the exclusive contract with Park Min - young.

Good morning. Cultural warehouse.

Our cultural storehouse has agreed to end management work after discussing ahead of contract expiration with actor Park Min Young.

We would like to express our sincere appreciation to Park Min-young for believing in us since 2013, and we will continue to support the future of Park Min-young, an actor who will play an active role throughout Asia.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who have loved Park Min Young for the time being. Thank you.

0000194523_001_20171116195326929.jpg?typ

• Like 3

Actress Park Min Young To Part Ways With Agency

Park-Min-Young1.jpgT

Actress Park Min Young’s contract with her agency, Culture Depot, has expired.

On November 16, Culture Depot released a statement regarding her departure from the agency, wishing the actress the best on her future endeavors. The statement is listed below.

“Hello. This is Culture Depot.

Following discussions with actress Park Min Young ahead of her contract expiration, we decided to end [her] management.

We sincerely thank Park Min Young who has trusted and been with us since 2013, and Culture Depot is cheering on [her] future as she continues to promote actively not just in Korea, but all of Asia.

We thank all the fans who have loved Park Min Young so far, and ask that you continue to show Park Min Young your unwavering love and support.

Thank you.”

cr soompi

• Like 1

[SBS Star] Actress Park Minyoung Bids Farewell to Her Agency

201115110_700.jpg

Korean actress Park Minyoung has become a free agent. On November 16, it was reported that Park Minyoung's contract with her agency Culture Depot has expired.
On the same day, Culture Depot released an official statement regarding the news. The agency stated, "Hello, this is Culture Depot. After discussing with Park Minyoung ahead of her contract expiration, we decided to end her management hereafter. We would like you express our sincere gratitude to the actress, who has trusted and been with us since 2013." The agency continued, "Culture Depot will continuously wish her the best on her future endeavors, and ask the fans to continue to love and support the actress. Thank you so much."

• Like 2

younggie-fans, thanks for all updates. me lurk always. but just unlurk to say, lets pray for many of her new directions that she is taking now and will be taking soon. including the new agency and the new variety show... @youngatheart thanks for always cheering at younggie's changmin site. @OksanaS what can we do without your unfailing supports here at younggie site. you are one ardent true younggie. ok. going back to lurking mode. younggie is not my only actress that I loved, but really she is one Best of the Bests.

• Like 2