Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Korea|New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

@blossomnagr Yeah, people who are not fans get to meet her and we are stuck in our corner of the world. Life is not fair! Hehe
Thanks @saved2k Zzup is super cute. I read on weibo that he is very old now and that his age, dogwise, can be compared to that of an 80 year old man. Anyway, happy Min Young has such an adorable pet. He has such a trusting face that you feel like protecting him.
Impressed with Min Young's performance in episode 9. It is pretty hard to play cute and bright characters, so shades of grey as in episode 9 in the characterisation are one way for some of the audience to realize that it is all acting and that Min Young also has to put in work to do justice to bright characters.

Guest blossomnagr

Yes, I liked her acting in ep 9 as well and was thankful that writer gave her a case. I was re-watching the shots from ep 9 where Min Young performed and I am absolutely proud of her acting. I think even non fans are praising her.I was lurking on different sites & forums and  I haven't read any negative comments about her acting for ep 9 , only admiration. Min Young shi, fighting!!!

Guest blossomnagr

Min Young updated her twitter and weibo "On set, 4 am". Love and already miss her tweets. Wish she'd be more active on SNS :x BpymkYMCMAAIcuH.jpg:large

Guest blossomnagr

14.06.17 Korean network news: COMPAGNA cheers up Korean team in Brazil World Cup. 130 stores of COMPAGNA nationwide ongoing campaign! The slogan is "Come on! The Republic of Korea! I LOVE KOREA " 
Those customers who spend KRW 80,000 or more, are able to receive English Subtitled Red T- shirt with a sign "Never Give up" 

Original news site: http://www.apparelnews.co.kr/naver/view.php?iid=50882
cre: Hong Kong Minyoung Ensun Fans Club
10277607_538158439640721_539566826647242

Guest TubaB1430293882

يونغ مين تحديث حساب تويتر لها  "고마워요 곧 좋은 연기 로 보답 할게요 ♡ 알라 븅" "شكرا للجميع. سأعود مع أفضل التمثيل. أنا أحبك ~ ~ 10428603_543447992445099_839179206323320

Guest blossomnagr

Thank you @TubaB for the update   :x Min Young is so gorgeous. All Min Young Ensuns are wonderful. They never miss the chance to support Min Young.  I hope PMY will be back with a new project soon. And I really hope that her next dorama/movie will have more focus on her character and its development. I like A New Leaf, especially the legal aspects of the drama and its moral but Lee Ji Yoon's character (played by Park Min Young) was not given much scenes. After ep 9, when Lee Ji Yoon took the case on her own, I thought she would have more scenes and impact on overall drama, but it didn't happen. It was mainly concentrated on KSJ (played by Kim Myung Min) who portrayed his character very well but I did hope for more growth of Park Min young character as well. Anyhow, Min Young is back and hope, from now on she will be more active. Min Young shi Fighting  \:D/

Guest blossomnagr

Celebration of Successful completion of A New Leaf. They seem very happy. It was tough for them to shoot 2 eps of such quality drama in one week   10470790_794207323937475_386671687017352And autographs of all staff, do you recognize Min Young's one. 10384351_687273781319756_51275540646148888d633e2gw1ehrynzu7vbj20g40domxy.jpg