Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Director Cho Hyo Jin (Running Man, Family Outing) is discussing preparing for a new SBS variety show about Netflix.

The stars: Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo and Park Min Young are considering joining the program, which is expected to air in the spring of 2018.
21149992_1129931683788707_68753863791812

• Like 2

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, and Park Min Young In Talks For Netflix Variety Show

Yoo-Jae-Suk-Lee-Kwang-Soo-Park-Min-Young

A new Korean variety show is in the works!

Producing director Jo Hyo Jin confirmed in a phone interview with a Korean news outlet that he will be producing a variety show that will be streamed on Netflix. He has worked on popular shows such as SBS’s “Running Man,” “X-Man,” and “Family Outing.”

He revealed that it would be “a mystery variety show” with “a different format for every episode”. Also, he said they are currently working on finalizing the cast, and are in talks with Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Kwang Soo, and Park Min Young, along with others for additional casting.

Jo Hyo Jin added that it will not be available right away for viewing once they film unlike most Korean variety programs, because it will be an entirely pre-produced show.

Stay tuned for updates as more details get released!

• Like 2

DIWUhwjW0AA4TPC.jpg

Actor Ahn Jae-wook and big bang Daesung also join the performing arts.

An official of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said, "An Jae-wook and Daesung will join Netflix new entertainment that Yoo Jae-seok, Lee Kwang-soo, and Park Min-young decided to appear.

"With this, Ahn Jae-wook, Dae-sung, Yoo Jae-seok, Lee Kwang-soo, and Park Min-young have confirmed their appearances, and one man and one girl idol each add up to complete the lineup of seven."

The titles of the performances were not decided. It is known that it is based on a mystery. Directed by Chang Hyuk Jae and Cho Hyo Jin, who directed 'X Man', 'Family Outing' and 'Running Man'. As soon as the casting process ends this month, I will start shooting next month.

Proceed to pre-production, 10 times in total. Production schedule and cast members are discussing the shooting schedule, and the broadcast is scheduled for next spring.

Ahn Jae-wook's fixed art is actually the first time, but the artistic sense that has been shown in the meantime, Netflix new art will also show unique wit. Daesung meets Yoo Jae-seok in 10 years. 'Family Outing' breathe in and after 'Infinite Challenge' 'Running Man' all appearing for a while. This time, Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Kwang-su are expected to show a different chemistry.

The broadcast is scheduled for March next year

c NAVER

• Like 2

netflix-daesung-leekwangsoo-parkminyoung

The other two candidates are a bigger variety question mark. Park Min-young (Seven Day Queen) and Ahn Jae-wook (Five Children) have both been approached to join the new Netflix show, and while both are pretty well-established in dramaland, I haven’t really seen them do much variety so I’m not sure what to expect. I know Park Min-young recently participated in the tvN reality show Candy In My Ear, which paired her with Lee Jun-ki, but I think that was more of a single-concept series where they basically just talked to each other over the phone.

Моre: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/yoo-jae-suk-up-to-reunite-with-x-man-family-outing-pds-for-netflix-variety-show/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...