Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young chose 'modern drama' among 'historical drama versus modern drama'. Park Min Young said, "Since I worked hard at the historical drama (queen of the 7th), it seems that the actor's share is what I show in the modern drama."

Park Min-young was attracted attention by her beauty and acting as well as "Sageuk goddess" from Sungkyunkwan scandal to 7 days queen. He chose 'Nam-jang' as 'the best drama costume I think of myself'. Park Min-young said, "I've played the princess, I've played the men's jeans, I've also done the mischievous women's affairs, and I'm wearing the most luxurious clothes.

Park Min-young also chose 'travel' as 'my own way of healing'. She says, "I go on an adventurous journey, but I do not want to go to a place where everyone has gone," she said.

• Like 5

On 8/17/2017 at 4:10 AM, OksanaS said:

Actress Park Min Young surprised many people with her performance in the KBS2 drama “Queen for 7 Days.” Though she debuted 11 years ago, she has garnered more attention for her elegant appearance than her actual acting abilities. This, however, was not the case in her latest role as Shin Chae Kyung, a noble women in the Joseon Era who was dethroned 7 days after becoming Queen Dangyeong. The actress put everything into her role depicting the real-life romance of the ill-fated Queen Dangyeong and King Joongjong.

I love this. This is what I want to say.

• Like 3

Park Min Young Says “Queen For 7 Days” Is A Drama She Wants To Show Her Future Daughter

Park-Min-Young2-1.jpg

Park Min Young was asked what she thought about the ending of “Queen for 7 Days.” She said, “I think it was the best choice. It reminds me of the ending for the movie ‘The Notebook.’ Because of the drama’s flow, it was not possible to have a happy ending, which is why it ended on a dream-like note. The writer had originally said she wanted to write the ending like that.”

She continued, “I heard that regardless of how, she wanted Shin Chae Kyung and Lee Yeok to reunite. With a heavy heart, the drama showed moments from their childhood to adulthood. I thought that scene itself was very beautiful. After missing each other for 38 years, they wish they can peacefully rest and forget before facing death. I understood what that feeling is like, so I think it was a good ending.”

Park Min Young also discussed what the project meant to her. She said, “It felt like undergoing difficult training for acting. I even joked to the writer that this is the ‘Real Men’ version for acting. It’s a drama that added a little more depth to my acting. I think it will stay with me as a great project.”

She added, “I said previously that I want to participate in works that I can show my future daughter and ‘Queen for 7 Days’ is a drama I would like to show my daughter.”

cr.Soompi

• Like 6

20953456_1377275185652942_21655722702060

credit: OksanaS

Thank you for the picture.

Can I just say that she looks seductive in this photo? I feel like she want to seduce us ALL, and it's working. Her head is gently titled back. Goodbye crying in corner because I can't take this anymore. I think I'm about to faint! Park Min Young perfection again. Leave me alone, woman!

• Like 1