Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

:Ddear Park Min Young's fans. hi, I am a long times Park Min Young's fan. So happy that her new drama Seven Day Queen draws a lots of new fans to love her. hope i have time to come here often. i love Min Young a lot, know her since SKS, Healer, Remember, and this.

Edited by deut64hebrew
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, deut64hebrew said:

:Ddear Park Min Young's fans. hi, I am a long times Park Min Young's fan. So happy that her new drama Seven Day Queen draws a lots of new fans to love her. hope i have time to come here often. i love Min Young a lot, know her since SKS, Healer, Remember, and this.

Welcome @deut64hebrew!!! Always nice to meet fans of PMY! Come join us at the Seven Day Queen thread too. :blush:

• Like 4

7 hours ago, deut64hebrew said:

Hello! Welcome to us! Its so great that Min Young has one more fan here! Feel free here, have fan with us.

• Like 2

OksanaS, thanks for the welcome. I read about the worries over ratings at the other soompi site, the Seven Days Queen there. Do not worry about the ratings. i read everywhere people are comparing dramas and say how good is Seven Days Queen,  so more fans will start to be curious about Miss Park Min Young's new project.

Do fans of Min Young has any fan's name?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, deut64 said:

OksanaS,

Do fans of Min Young has any fan's name?

official they havent, but Min Young loves coffee so much her korean fans call theyself "Ensun" (PMY's beans) its like coffee beans.

Very lovely, right!

17/06/25 Lion visits his Mummy on set

DDKsPk1UMAQdckO.jpg

DDKsQjaVYAEI7sH.jpg

DDKsRcmVwAQGTRj.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/24/2017 at 7:43 AM, deut64 said:

Hi welcome.  Please visit this thread more often.  Yes Park Min Young is doing a great job in 7DQ.  

• Like 3

On 26/06/2017 at 0:47 AM, OksanaS said:

official they havent, but Min Young loves coffee so much her korean fans call theyself "Ensun" (PMY's beans) its like coffee beans.

Very lovely, right!

@OksanaS "Ensun"? Coffee beans? loL. i am a coffee-queen. I liked that.

I am not shipping PMY with anyone, but i really loved 'Healer' and 'Remember' and now '7 Day Queen'. she is different, acting different characters in all 3 dramas, yet still keeping a unique PMY-cheery-characters in all 3 characters, that she always has very unwavering loves and fearless and faithful and selfless character-traits in all 3 different roles in 3 different dramas.

I am just a silent 'Ensun', fan of PMY, but not shipper of her and any actors. What is best for her, is not to ship her with anyone, but to allow her to suddenly annouce who she like one day and be supportive who ever she decided to love. i think this is best for her, then to ship her with any actors and restrict her to love who she wants.

Min-Young-ah, I love you!!!! and will love who you want to love one day and support you wiho anyone you decided to love, and will not tie you down to any actors you act with !!!! I hope my attitude is right.

Edited by deut64
  • Like 5

19 hours ago, deut64 said:

I am not shipping PMY with anyone, but i really loved 'Healer' and 'Remember' and now '7 Day Queen'. she is different, acting different characters in all 3 dramas, yet still keeping a unique PMY-cheery-characters in all 3 characters, that she always has very unwavering loves and fearless and faithful and selfless character-traits in all 3 different roles in 3 different dramas.

I am just a silent 'Ensun', fan of PMY, but not shipper of her and any actors. What is best for her, is not to ship her with anyone, but to allow her to suddenly annouce who she like one day and be supportive who ever she decided to love. i think this is best for her, then to ship her with any actors and restrict her to love who she wants.

Min-Young-ah, I love you!!!! and will love who you want to love one day and support you wiho anyone you decided to love, and will not tie you down to any actors you act with !!!! I hope my attitude is right.

So true, I do not like ship her, but I like her with Yeon Woo Jin so much its only for 7DQ time and then I will not ship her again :) but now they perfect for me. She is so talented and so nice person I wish her big success, and hope she take  one more progect this year after 7DQ like she said to THE STAR,  she whats to try the movie.  Oh please, let it be movie! 

• Like 4

On 6/30/2017 at 11:32 PM, deut64 said:

From 2010 till 2015 I think, I only watch dramas of Park Min Young....I was introduced to Asian dramas through SKKS but still will not watch any unless it is hers.  She got me to watch Bride of the Century because of the picture she had with Park Jin Sung while the latter was still filming the drama.... the last time I was this active in soompi is during the airing of Healer.... and now 7DQ.  

I don't call mine shipping because I don't totally understand what shipping means LOL but I do like her with these 3 co-stars

1.  Park Yoo Chun - thought that elevator kiss was the most romantic scene I have ever seen.... actually it's not the kiss that made me fall in love with the scene.... it is the loving glance after the kiss

2.  Ji Chang Wook - My... their chemistry is off the chart.  They look gorgeous together

3.  Yeon Woo Jin - My goodness their onscreen portrayal in 7DQ look so natural and real.  I can totally feel their emotions even if they are not saying anything or doing anything.  Their eyes are so expressive.  I will never get tired watching any drama of Park Min Young with him LOL.  And if I may add, what's good about this pairing, if I am watching... never think of them as Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin simply Chae Kyung and Prince Yeok!   insn't that amazing!!!!

• Like 6

@OksanaS she gets married in SKKS as well (though they don't show the wedding)

@saved2K I've watched SKKS, Healer, City Hunter and a few episodes of Dr. Jin and I am Sam.

I loved the ending scene of SKKS (their honeymoon scene). And I love SKKS as a drama. Same with Healer. Which got me thinking what is different about 7DQ that I ship the leads SO much. In all the previous dramas, the leads first had to fall in love. They meet as strangers and then stuff happens. But 7DQ, the love is already established even before the adult actors meet. It's a very poignant love. So the depth of such emotions forces every interaction of theirs to be precious even if they are simply bickering. Such things don't usually happen in dramas. The only other drama I can recall is the Moon that Embraces the Sun but it doesn't have the same charm or gravitas. And PMY and YWJ naturally look harmonious together. :)

• Like 4

On 03/07/2017 at 0:06 PM, saved2K said:

From 2010 till 2015 I think, I only watch dramas of Park Min Young....I was introduced to Asian dramas through SKKS but still will not watch any unless it is hers.  She got me to watch Bride of the Century because of the picture she had with Park Jin Sung while the latter was still filming the drama.... the last time I was this active in soompi is during the airing of Healer.... and now 7DQ.  

I don't call mine shipping because I don't totally understand what shipping means LOL but I do like her with these 3 co-stars

1.  Park Yoo Chun - thought that elevator kiss was the most romantic scene I have ever seen.... actually it's not the kiss that made me fall in love with the scene.... it is the loving glance after the kiss

2.  Ji Chang Wook - My... their chemistry is off the chart.  They look gorgeous together

3.  Yeon Woo Jin - My goodness their onscreen portrayal in 7DQ look so natural and real.  I can totally feel their emotions even if they are not saying anything or doing anything.  Their eyes are so expressive.  I will never get tired watching any drama of Park Min Young with him LOL.  And if I may add, what's good about this pairing, if I am watching... never think of them as Park Min Young and Yeon Woo Jin simply Chae Kyung and Prince Yeok!   insn't that amazing!!!!

@saved2K hello chingu,
She is shippable with many co-stars.
She was already very good with LMH (sorry about mentioning this actor). i realised it is better for her happiness if i leave her to decide in privacy who she date and like, she can annouce only when wedding. Fans will not stress her to date who, she is more happy like that. i do not know whether am i correct.

She is at her Best Performance romanced JCW. But because after LMH problem, I dare not ship PMY with any actor, even if JCW is the most matching with her to date.

Just like i wish the same freedom for other actresses , example: Song Hye kyo, or Song Ye Jin or Han Hyo Joo. it is better to let them keep their privacy and make decision without suggesting which one to date. I am very protective towards these actresses' right to decide. Including Park Min Young. this site is very good, this site do not make decision for her.

Even in very brief appearance in the recent just aired Candies in My Ear, she almost made many ship her with Lee JoonKi, if he did not suddenly caught with Jeon Hye Bin dating, She can talk openly with any actors.

She is a natural in chemistry with almost all the stars, even with Yoo Seung Ho which is like a brother, she looks natural, some fans were anti about that drama pairing, but i still find she acted well her emotion in weeping at the few finale eps,

May be only the china production, I do not feel comfortable and felt queer, but not her faults that she don't appear matching in still photos with Zhang Han.

In Queen for Seven Days, she is almost can be shipped not just with YWJ, But she can make some fans ship her with LDG and CS . But I will just like her for who she pair with during that production, so that drama finish she can go and act with other actors, I am still happy and have fun in shipping only drama characters, I like Chae Kyung and Prince chemistry too.

• Like 3

My ultimate girl crush and fave k-drama actress.. PMY!!..

My all time fave drama are: SKKS, Healer & 7DQ!!... accidentally they are all PMY's... and she must be KBS's fave too..

• Like 5

I didnt post here last MY's IG update sorry here it is.

She thanks her fans for support! Her fan clubs one of the best, and i'm proud to be a part of it. You're amazing guys! 

The case is not about ratings its about love of fans, and im so happy that Min Young has so much support  and love from all of the world!

You know, I thought that I wanted to see her as mother on the screen, it would be incredible.

• Like 4