Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

Park Min-young, who made a comeback with ‘My Boyfriend’, “A lot will change in my acting career”

2024022001001343800180721_20240220142711

[Sports Chosun Reporter Moon Ji-yeon] Park Min-young of ‘Marry My Husband’ comes to a close.

tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband' (written by Shin Yu-dam, directed by Park Won-guk and Han Jin-seon) is about to air its final episode with its 16th episode on the 20th, with Park Min-young (as Kang Ji-won), Na In-woo (as Yoo Ji-hyuk), Lee Yi-kyung (as Park Min-hwan), and Song Ha-yoon (played by Jeong Soo-min) and Lee Ki-kwang (played by Baek Eun-ho) are comforting the disappointment by revealing their feelings about leaving the work. Park Min-young, who played the role of Kang Ji-won, a cider hero who pioneers her own destiny, fought with all her body and mind, said, "Fortunately, so many people loved it, so I think I will be able to end it with a bright smile." . She also expressed her special affection for her work, saying, "I feel blessed and I am grateful. I think a lot will change in her acting life in the future." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/076/0004111954

comments on naver from episode 16 pre-release

GGwsq5rXEAAln-b?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Park Min Young opens up about past controversies and comeback journey

1708488592-park-min-young-02.jpg

Park Min Young, the lead actress of the tvN drama 'Marry My Husband', recently sat down for an interview to reflect on her experience with the series amidst a backdrop of controversies. The drama, which revolves around Kang Ji Won's quest for revenge after being murdered, marks Park's return to the small screen after two years.

In the interview conducted at a café in Seoul, Park Min Young discussed her role in the drama, portraying the resilient Kang Ji Won seeking justice and redemption. Notably, this comeback follows a period of controversy surrounding her personal life, particularly involving her ex-boyfriend, Mr. Kang, linked to financial issues related to a virtual currency affiliate.

Addressing the challenges she faced during filming, Park Min Young expressed gratitude for the support received and emphasized her commitment to the project despite the difficult circumstances. She acknowledged the hardships faced both on-screen and off, drawing parallels between her character's journey and her own experiences over the past years.

In a heartfelt moment, Park Min Young explained her decision to conduct the interview, expressing a desire for transparency and accountability. Despite initial reluctance from her agency, she felt compelled to address the controversies directly and apologize for any mistakes made, striving for personal growth and understanding. "The company didn't want me to meet reporters, but I did it because I wanted to. I wanted to take a step forward and come out to share my thoughts. I think I need to admit my mistakes and not repeat the same mistakes. I was always honest, so I wanted to apologize sincerely. Because the production presentation was held online, I wanted an opportunity to convey my sincerity in person,” she said.

Through her candid reflections, Park Min Young shared her determination to move forward with honesty and integrity, hoping to leave the past behind and focus on her acting career.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/02/park-min-young-opens-up-about-past-controversies-and-comeback-journey

Park Min Young Addresses Past Scandal Surrounding Her Ex-Boyfriend and Her Bold Comeback

park min young date Credit: Hook Entertainment

In an emotional reveal, Park Min Young has opened up about the whirlwind of controversies tied to her past relationship, marking a rare moment of candid reflection from the star. In a recent interview with SpotvNews, following the conclusion of her latest tvN drama, Marry My Husband, the actress shared her thoughts on facing her challenges head-on. “I couldn’t hide forever,” she confessed. “There were painful and tough times, and I hit rock bottom, but I chose to return to being myself again.”

The Marry My Husband star’s dating rumors with a wealthy businessman known as a hidden owner of the cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb hit the wire in September 2022, which eventually ended in a public breakup. Despite ending the relationship, Park was swept up in further controversy and was even questioned by prosecutors in February last year regarding the man’s alleged illicit gains from a Bithumb affiliate.

Choosing to confront these difficulties directly, Park’s determination has paid off. Her role in Marry My Husband, where she plays a woman betrayed by her husband and best friend, only to seek revenge in a second chance at life, has captivated viewers.

Spoiler

park min young date

Credit: Hook Entertainment

In the interview ahead of the show’s finale, Park expressed the necessity of addressing these issues openly. “I needed this space. Talking about it straight was an honest way to be myself. I wanted to correct any misunderstandings. I used to take positive reactions for granted, but when the criticism and sharp accusations started affecting me personally, I realized nothing is guaranteed,” she revealed.

She also touched on the pain of being the subject of unfounded rumors. “Words can be terrifying. Things get twisted, and messages are miscommunicated. It seemed best to keep responses as minimal as possible. While I admit my mistakes, I was only questioned once as a reference, and nothing followed. If there had been more to it, wouldn’t there have been further actions?” she stated firmly.

Park reflected on her decision to take on her latest project despite feeling remorseful. “If I felt more guilty, I wouldn’t have had the courage to choose this work. I wanted to acknowledge my mistakes and apologize,” she said. “I felt remorseful that my name came up in the news. It was a tough time for everyone, and even I was shocked that I was associated with such unfavorable matters.”

Concluding her thoughts, Park Min Young vowed, “This will not happen again. As an actress, I believe it’s right to only show my best side, and that’s my plan. I would be grateful if you could view me a bit more kindly.”

• Like 2

Park Min Young’s Agency Shares Brief Statement Regarding Her Family’s Company

Park Min Young’s Agency Shares Brief Statement Regarding Her Family’s Company

Feb 21, 2024
by S. Kim

On February 21, Biz Korea reported that Park Min Young is currently serving as an executive director of One Stone, a small to medium-sized construction company established in February 2013 run by the actress’s family. It was also reported that a mobile phone shop directly managed by a Bithumb affiliate company named IT used to be located on the first floor of her company’s head office building.

In response to the report, Park Min Young’s agency Hook Entertainment stated, “One Stone, where Park Min Young is listed as an executive director, is not a small to medium-sized construction company but a company run by Park Min Young’s family. It is a commercial real estate company, and Park Min Young is not engaged in any other businesses at One Stone.”

They added, “The lease contract with the mobile phone shop directly managed by IT expired in January of this year, and One Stone has nothing to do with Kang Jong Hyun.”

Earlier in September 2022 while Park Min Young was starring in her previous drama “Love in Contract,” Dispatch reported that the actress was in a relationship with wealthy businessman Kang Jong Hyun and also brought up various allegations against him. Hook Entertainment released a statement at the time to clarify the rumors and to reveal that the actress had broken up with her boyfriend.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643943wpp/park-min-youngs-agency-shares-brief-statement-regarding-her-familys-company

• Like 1

[Interview] Park Min-young, in tears, "Thanks to 'My Boyfriend', I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

0000380697_001_20240222073101409.jpg?typ

-What do you think when you compare last year and this year?

"Actually, last year, when I closed my eyes to sleep, there were many times when I thought, 'I wish tomorrow never came.' After returning to my regular job this year, I started to feel hopeful, like 'I should do something tomorrow' and 'I should watch the drama tomorrow.' That's why I was happiest when I was spending time as actress Park Min-young. 

-What meaning will ‘My Boyfriend’ have as a work?

"This is a project I encountered at the worst time. In some ways, I thought I couldn't do it, so I met with the production company's CEO to politely decline, but the production company's CEO, CP, director, and writer said, 'It can't be done unless it's Park Min-young.' They said they really wanted me to do it. It was an attempt at a project that I tried after someone advised me that it would be better to show myself as an actor more in times like this. I guess I already disappointed those who trusted me once. I worked harder to avoid being sorry anymore. I tried to do my best. I did my best in the field. I wanted to show that I did my best at every moment, and I wanted to surpass myself. Park Min-young, the human being, had scratches herself, but as an actress who had been acting for 20 years, she was so proud that she felt like she was dying. I think I did it that way. There was underwater filming, and I did it all myself. So I think it was even more meaningful. Whether it was successful or not and the message the work was trying to convey were important, but the work itself was important. If you asked me to name it among my filmography, I think I would put it in there. “This is a character that resonated with me regardless of the completeness of the entire drama. I have so much affection for Jiwon that I don’t think I’ll be able to forget her.” -Synchronization with support. “They are not similar, but what is similar is the will to undo one mistake and a certain venom to live strong. I thought Jiwon and Sumin had conflicting ways of spewing out venom. It depends on the direction each person chooses. Ji-won tried to protect her friend in a good way, but Sumin did it in an evil way. I think the point is the same as Ji-won."

0000380697_003_20240222073101497.jpg?type=w430
Park Min-young, provided by Hook Entertainment

-How was your collaboration with your partner Na In-woo?

“He is a kind, pure, and clear friend who uses his ID as ‘Angel Inwoo.’ If you watch KBS 2TV’s ‘2 Days & 1 Night’, doesn’t he show a lot of opposite sides to Yoo Ji-hyuk? Even when he comes to the set, he shows off his cuteness and then instantly becomes Yoo Ji-hyuk. “He changed his face. That in itself was refreshing to me.”

"Actually, last year, when I closed my eyes to sleep, there were many times when I thought, 'I wish tomorrow never came.' After returning to my regular job this year, I started to feel hopeful, like 'I should do something tomorrow' and 'I should watch the drama tomorrow.' That's why I was happiest when I was spending time as actress Park Min-young. I clearly realized, 'This is something I have to do for the rest of my life because I love it so much!' Now I'm ready to look ahead and run again. Rather, I feel like a rookie. That's why it's even better. It's the same. I also want to take on new challenges. There's been a really big change in me between last year and this year." 

"Actually, last year, when I closed my eyes to sleep, there were many times when I thought, 'I wish tomorrow never came.' After returning to my regular job this year, I started to feel hopeful, like 'I should do something tomorrow' and 'I should watch the drama tomorrow.' That's why I was happiest when I was spending time as actress Park Min-young. I clearly realized, 'This is something I have to do for the rest of my life because I love it so much!' Now I'm ready to look ahead and run again. Rather, I feel like a rookie. That's why it's even better. It's the same. I also want to take on new challenges. There's been a really big change in me between last year and this year." 

-Are you also thinking about entering the United States? 

"I've auditioned before. I've only seen it once. I couldn't go in person for some reason, but I auditioned via Zoom during COVID-19. It was fun filming that. After forgetting about that for a while, I had the courage to go again and the desire to try. Now that I have this, I'm thinking about auditioning in earnest. I think it'll be fun. I have no fear of foreign countries. The same goes for unfamiliar things."

How do you plan to fill the remaining years of 2024? 

"I plan to continue working, but there is a side of me that I haven't shown. I'm not the type of person who can't use my body, but I'd like to try a role that uses my body before I get older, when I'm more flexible. I've seen such works, and when I looked at foreign markets, I think that will be an advantage. I basically have athletic ability. I am a victim of early education who knows how to do a little bit of everything. (Laughs) Thankfully, I think I have a role where I can build on that and move on. I will work hard to challenge myself.”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000380697

• Like 1

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th ]

GG6AmCxXEAALTNF?format=jpg&name=large

GG6YoF7aIAA0a7J?format=jpg&name=large

:please:

We had countless weddings and wedding dressess in 'Love in Contract', so I thought there won't be any surprisingly good weddings in Min Young's dramas as we got almost every possible concept in Love in Contract, But 'Marry My Husband' wedding is just so real , and Kang Ji Won is the prettiest bride.

• Love 1

I think my meeting with Park Minyoung will remain in my memory for quite a long time. I liked her attitude of not avoiding it, even in situations where it was inevitable that facing reporters would be burdensome. The interview itself was amazing, but I saw tremendous strength and courage in the way she asked me to ask all the questions I was curious about and she answered any questions without delay. I believe that there are always better results for those who do not avoid difficulties but reflect on them and move on.  I really enjoyed watching her new drama (Marry My Husband), and now that she's going to try not only romantic comedy but also more diverse genres, I'll look forward to her future work. - reporter NaEri
GHMlqCcaoAA-eTu?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing this insightful blog. It has been tremendously helpful for me. If you're looking for top-notch homework assistance in Australia, your search stops here! Our homework help service is committed to providing expert support for all your academic needs. With a team of qualified professionals, we ensure high-quality work to help you attain top grades.

• OksanaSiytra changed the title to Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]