Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

20240204171113_Na-In-Woo-Park-Min-Young.

“Marry My Husband” Continues Reign Over Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings For 4th Week

Feb 4, 2024
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” swept all of the top spots on this week’s rankings of the most buzzworthy dramas and actors!

For the fourth week in a row, the hit drama remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

In addition to topping the list of most buzzworthy dramas, “Marry My Husband” claimed four of the top six spots on this week’s list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Notably, the cast swept all of the top three spots: Park Min Young remained No. 1, with her co-stars Lee Yi Kyung and Song Ha Yoon rising to No. 2 and No. 3 respectively. Male lead Na In Woo also ranked No. 6 on this week’s list.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1640929wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-reign-over-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings-for-4th-week

• Like 1

Dopamine rush...Park Min-young, 'No. 1' in drama/performer topicality for 5 weeks
0005014441_001_20240207141206368.jpg?typ
In a TV-OTT integrated drama topicality survey, ‘Marry My Husband’ ranked first for five consecutive weeks. At the same time, the main character Park Min-young also ranked first in the topicality category for five consecutive weeks.

According to the survey results for the first week of February announced by FUNdex, the official platform of Good Data Corporation, a K-content competitiveness research agency, on the 7th, 'Marry My Husband' ranked second in topicality with Lee Yi-kyung and Song Ha-yoon, following last week. It ranked 3rd, and the four categories that make up the topicality survey also ranked first in all of the four categories that make up the topicality survey, including VON (Voice of Netizen), video clips, and SNS, excluding news, showing overwhelming competitiveness in most drama topicality surveys. It continues. In particular, this week, the topicality score increased by 44.7% from last week, breaking its own record.
https://www.starnewskorea.com/stview.php?no=2024020713543233187&shlink=tw

• Like 1

Watch: Park Min Young And Na In Woo Get Savage In “Amazing Saturday” Preview

20240211021903_Park-Min-Young-Na-In-Woo.

The stars of tvN’s hit drama “Marry My Husband” are coming to “Amazing Saturday”!

On February 10, the popular variety show aired a sneak peek of its upcoming episode, which will feature “Marry My Husband” leads Park Min Young and Na In Woo as guests.

The newly released preview begins with host Boom introducing the two guests—before proceeding to get teased mercilessly by both of them. Park Min Young cracks everyone up by jokingly telling Boom, “I noticed that you do a great job teasing people [on the show]. Like a crafty trickster.”

However, despite her declaration that she “came on the show to have fun,” Park Min Young demonstrates impressive focus as she gets serious about the lyric guessing game.

Meanwhile, Shin Dong Yup jokes that due to Na In Woo’s skyrocketing fame, Moon Se Yoon—who knows the actor from starring together in “2 Days & 1 Night”—now treats him differently from before. “I saw [Moon Se Yoon bow] earlier when greeting him,” laughs Shin Dong Yup.

Na In Woo then gets savage as he grills Moon Se Yoon on whether he knows the name of his character in “Marry My Husband,” before changing targets to Boom. As Na In Woo bombards him with questions about lyrics, Boom playfully wipes his sweat to show how flustered he is. Finally, Boom explodes by yelling in frustration, “All right, I got it! I’m having a hard time too!”

Park Min Young and Na In Woo’s episode of “Amazing Saturday” will air on February 17 at 7:30 p.m. KST. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1641963wpp/watch-park-min-young-and-na-in-woo-get-savage-in-amazing-saturday-preview

On 2/9/2024 at 12:34 PM, OksanaSiytra said:

Park Minyoung and Na Inwoo on Amazing Saturday
I never watched this show , but tomorrow I will be!

Same here sis, I have never watched the full episode...

Can't wait for next week :highonflowers:

I can't believe we get to see Min Young on a variety show.

• Like 1

I'M SO PROUD OF HER!

‘Marry My Husband’ · Park Min-young’s momentum is scary… No. 1 in topicality for 6 consecutive weeks

2024021301000845900113271_20240213153209744.jpg?type=w430

In a TV-OTT integrated drama topicality survey, tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband' ranked first for six consecutive weeks. At the same time, the main character Park Min-young also ranked first in the topicality category for six consecutive weeks. Meanwhile, Netflix's 'Murderer's Perplexity' ranked 3rd in its first week of release. ‘Marry My Side’ maintained its number one position for six consecutive weeks, with the cast of Park Min-young, Song Ha-yoon, Na In-woo, and Lee Yi-kyung, as well as Kwon Bo-ah, being listed in the top 10 most talked about casts. In particular, while 'My Boyfriend' is showing high competitiveness in the video topicality category, Data PD Won Soon-woo of Good Data said, "The competitiveness of the video topicality shown by My Boyfriend is the highest in history," and "Current Internet reaction database." According to the survey, within the same survey conditions, 'My Boyfriend' recorded more than 30 million video views, more than twice the number of views as the second place 'Killers' Shopping Mall'." In second place, tvN's 'The Bewitched' maintained its position from last week, while Netflix's new work 'Murderer's Disgust' ranked 3rd in the first week of its release. Disney+'s 'Killers' Shopping Mall' took fourth place. This work, which rose from 5th place last week, showed a 59.9% increase in topicality compared to the previous week after the last episode was released. In terms of the most popular performers, Park Min-young ranked first for six consecutive weeks, while 2nd to 10th places were Jo Jung-seok, Shin Se-kyung (Lee Sang-seak, The Bewitched), Song Ha-yoon, Na In-woo, Kwon Bo-ah, Lee Yi-kyung (Marry My Husband), Park Hyung-sik (Dr. Slump), Lee Ha-nui (Flowers that Bloom at Night), and Park Shin-hye (Dr. Slump), in that order. This survey included TV dramas and OTT original dramas scheduled to be broadcast or released from February 5 to February 11, 2023, and the performers who appeared in each program. The topical survey to select the most competitive program of the week is the result of analyzing program-related information generated from news articles, VON (Voice of Netizen), videos (video clips), and SNS, as well as netizens' reactions to it. Among the data collected for the investigation, the competitiveness of the program is analyzed more accurately through a filtering step for data unrelated to the program and data abusing data to intentionally increase topicality scores, and the accuracy is over 97%.
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0004109559

• Like 1

[Exclusive] Park Min-young, the protagonist of 'My Boyfriend', 'attends' Vietnam reward vacation...departs in mid-March

0003214793_001_20240214190205327.jpg?typ

Park Min-young, the protagonist of ‘Marry My Husband’, is going on a reward vacation together.

According to Star News coverage on the 14th, Park Min-young is scheduled to board a plane to Vietnam for her reward vacation along with the cast and production crew of tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband' (written by Shin Yu-dam, directed by Park Won-guk and Han Jin-seon) in mid-March. am. Park Min-young, who played a significant role in driving viewer ratings as the main character of 'Marry My Husband', plans to enjoy her reward vacation by going to Vietnam with those who have worked hard together for her work. 'Marry My Husband' is planning a reward vacation to Vietnam for 5 days and 3 nights starting March 10th. As the atmosphere was good, with viewership ratings steadily rising after the drama aired, she decided to go on vacation abroad. Major actors including Na In-woo, Lee Yi-kyung, Song Ha-yoon, and Choi Gyu-ri are also adjusting their schedules to attend as much as possible. Park Min-young plans to enjoy her reward vacation after completing her schedule of media interviews ahead of the end of the show. The final filming of ‘Marry My Husband’ has already been completed. The 'Marry My Husband' team held a wrap-up party at a restaurant in Yeouido, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the 15th of last month. Meanwhile, 'Marry My Husband' is about Kang Ji-won (Park Min-young), a woman who was murdered after witnessing her husband's affair with her best friend, returns to 10 years ago and experiences the second time in her life, returning the gutter-like fate to them. It is a full-fledged destiny pioneering drama. Actors including Park Min-young, Na In-woo, Lee Yi-kyung, Song Ha-yoon, Choi Gyu-ri, Lee Ki-kwang, Gong Min-jeong, and Ha Do-kwon are appearing. The work is very popular, recording a viewership rating of 11.8%, according to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, nationwide among paid households. It started at 6th place in the weekly ranking of Prime Video's Worldwide TV Show category in the first week of January when it first aired, and is receiving a warm response from overseas as well, taking 2nd place in the global weekly ranking for 3 consecutive weeks from the 2nd to the 4th week. The topicality is also high. According to FUNdex, the official platform of Good Data Corporation, a K-content competitiveness research agency, 'Marry My Husband' ranked first for six consecutive weeks in the TV-OTT integrated drama topicality survey. In the topical performer category, Park Min-young ranked first for six consecutive weeks. ‘Marry My Husband’ is scheduled to end with episode 16 on the 20th.
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003214793

• Like 1

0003215479_001_20240218113601218.jpg?typ

Park Min-young and Na In-woo raised the viewership ratings of ‘Amazing Saturday’. ‘Marry My Husband’ really gave off the halo effect.

According to Nielsen Korea, a viewership rating research company, on the 18th, tvN's 'Amazing Saturday', which aired on the 17th, recorded a national daily viewership rating of 2.7%. In addition, the viewership rating of households in the metropolitan area was calculated to be 3.2% (households subscribed to paid platforms).

The viewership rating of 'Amazing Saturday' this time is a 0.8% increase from the previous broadcast (10th of the month) of 1.9% and a recovery to the 2% viewership rating. Based on viewership ratings as of February (February 17th), this is the highest viewership rating in 2024. Previously, the highest viewership rating for 'Amazing Saturday' in 2024 was 2.5% for the 300th special episode aired on the 3rd.

On this day, Park Min-young and Na In-woo, the main characters of tvN's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Marry My Husband', appeared as guests on 'Amazing Saturday'. Park Min-young and Na In-woo are driving the success of 'Marry My Husband', which surpassed 11% in viewership ratings. These two people even raised the viewership ratings of ‘Amazing Saturday’. Park Min-young and Na In-woo showed off their witty remarks on 'Amazing Saturday'. When Park Min-young was asked about the popularity of 'Marry My Husband', which has two episodes left until the end, she confessed, "Actually, I'm a homebody, so I don't go out much." She continued, "I went to the shop today, and a lot of people asked, 'When are you going to give me cider next time?' So now I'm starting to realize it a little bit."

In addition, Park Min-young showed her outspokenness when MC Boom said, 'I came willingly prepared to be made fun of' in preparation for appearing on a variety show for the first time in a long time. He said, “I came out in my early 20s and this is my first time appearing in a place like this.” He said, “Mr. Boom has a lot of fun. He’s good at influencing people, just like Yamsaeng.” He embarrassed Boom. He then expressed his spirit by saying, "I was watching to see if anyone made a mistake. If you get caught once, you die. I can find things like that. I also came out to have fun." In addition, Park Min-young said that she enjoyed watching 'Amazing Saturday' and showed confidence that she was confident in her ability to write.
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003215479

• Like 1

20240218173132_Na-In-Woo-Park-Min-Young-

“Marry My Husband” Continues Perfect 6-Week Streak At No. 1 On Most Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings

Feb 18, 2024
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Marry My Husband” has successfully continued its reign as the most buzzed-about drama of the week!

For the sixth consecutive week, the hit drama remained No. 1 on Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the TV dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.

In addition to topping the list of most buzzworthy dramas, “Marry My Husband” also dominated the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members. Park Min Young remained No. 1 for the sixth week in a row, with the cast claiming a whopping five spots out of this week’s top seven: Song Ha Yoon came in at No. 4, Na In Woo at No. 5, BoA at No. 6, and Lee Yi Kyung at No. 7.

tvN’s “Captivating the King” maintained its position at No. 2 on this week’s drama list, while its leads Jo Jung Suk and Shin Se Kyung took No. 2 and No. 3 respectively on the actor list.

MBC’s “Knight Flower” held steady at No. 3 on the drama list, with star Honey Lee ranking No. 9 on the actor list.

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” remained unmoving at No. 4 on the drama list, with leads Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye ranking No. 8 and No. 10 respectively on the actor list.

Finally, JTBC’s “Queen of Divorce” rose to No. 5 on this week’s drama list.

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. tvN “Captivating the King”
  3. MBC “Knight Flower”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. JTBC “Queen of Divorce”
  6. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War
  7. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  8. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  9. MBC “Third Marriage
  10. SBS “Flex x Cop”

Meanwhile, the top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this week are as follows: 

1. Park Min Young (“Marry My Husband”)
  2. Jo Jung Suk (“Captivating the King”)
  3. Shin Se Kyung (“Captivating the King”)
  4. Song Ha Yoon (“Marry My Husband”)
  5. Na In Woo (“Marry My Husband”)
  6. BoA (“Marry My Husband”)
  7. Lee Yi Kyung (“Marry My Husband”)
  8. Park Hyung Sik (“Doctor Slump”)
  9. Honey Lee (“Knight Flower”)
  10. Park Shin Hye (“Doctor Slump”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643271wpp/marry-my-husband-continues-perfect-6-week-streak-at-no-1-on-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-rankings
  • Like 1