Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest operation_funny

Sungkyunkwan Scandal poster revealed!

by rukiddenmeh?! on August 15, 2010 at 11:28 pm

Source: allkpop.com

20100815_sungkyungwanscandal_main.jpg

The main poster of Micky Yoochun and Park Min Young’s youthful romance drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal has been revealed!

This upcoming KBS2TV drama, based on Jung Eun Kwol’s best selling novel, will take place in the Chosun Dynasty and will be about the scandal at Sungkyunkwan University, which at the time was only open to men. Park Min Young’s character, Kim Yoon Hee will take on the disguise of her sickly brother and attend the university in his place, where she will encounter and soon fall in love with Micky’s character, Lee Sun Joon.

Lee Sun Joon (Micky Yoochun) and Kim Yoon Hee (Park Min Young) can be seen in the poster posing with their fingers on their lips saying “Shhh!” which hints at the secret romance to come between the two. The words, “You’re the only one who doesn’t know, the confession that shakes the heart of my youth…” can also be seen running across the poster.

Stay tuned for more on this much anticipated drama on August 30th.

Guest mcramsey

Finished watching 'I am Sam'

Fell for Eunbyeol completely.

Amazingly charming.

1282207040.gif1282206968.gif

1282206949.gif1282207393.gif1282206921.gif

1282206863.gif1282206973.gif

Cute :wub:

A girl excited about celebrating her birthday with someone special.

Now don't disappoint her :D

1282343738.gif

1282345241.gif

While looking at her + listening to 아니랍니다 by 저스트 (Just) = :wub: :wub:

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest operation_funny

Park MinYoung Shares Her Selcas From The Set Of Sungkyunkwan Scandal

Scandal-012.jpg

Actress Park MinYoung has proven that her role in KBS 2TV‘s Sungkyunkwan Scandal isn’t the typical ‘girl-disguised-as-a-boy’ character. As the drama goes on, MinYoung takes the drama’s fans behind the scenes with her selcas.

Although she was compared to Yoon EunHae and Park ShinHye for her character in this drama, drama viewers have already forgotten those comparisons as they watch her portray this character on screen. MinYoung shared, “I couldn’t let go of the burden after I was cast. I always worried about what I could do to stand out from my seniors.”

Now, after sharing so many memorable moments with the cast, she has decided to share them with the public.

Hello. This is Park MinYoung. Lately, I have been acting as Kim YoonHee in Sungkyunkwan Scandal, dressing up as a guy to replace my sick younger brother as a Confucian scholar at Sungkyunkwan. For the drama filming, I have been staying in Jeolla-do Najoo and YoungAhm all week. Most of it is done outdoors, so the filming could get put off because of the downpour and everyone gets exhausted from the heat, but we create a happy atmosphere so everyone works cheerfully. I introduce you all to the inside of Sungkyunkwan Scandal.

Scandal-011.jpg

Who would have thought that Yoochun and Joongki oppa would be making those faces in the back? Kang SungPil oppa and Joongki oppa and Yoochun are spreading the happy virus on the set. Whenever we’re on a break, we gather around to chat and have a good time. Can’t you imagine what the set is like, just by looking at this one photo?

Scandal-021.jpg

‘Tada~’ This photo was taken at the drama briefing, held at the Walker Hill Hotel last month. This day, before the press conference, all the main actors came together, along with the director, for the fashion show. Oh~ Everyone is so tall.ㅜㅜ

Scandal-03.jpg

I stood side-by-side with Yoochun, who plays the role opposite myself, for the fashion show. How do we look? Do we go well together? Yoochun was sincere, not only at the set but at the fashion show as well. He is a friend I can learn a lot from.

Scandal-04.jpg

I was surfing the internet while waiting on the set. But why do I have such an excited expression?^^ I’m listening to music. Whenever we move around or rest, I always listen to music. My MP3 is my ‘number one treasure’. It’s a little funny having headphones on while wearing clothes from the Chosun era, right?

Scandal-05.jpg

Now! Here are 4 photos of me acting with expressions. I sat in front of a stone wall, making various expressions. I think it’s because I play the role of a bright character, but my personality has become a bit brighter, too. Hehe.

htm_201009011543440107000001070100-006.jpg

This was a shot taken when we were filming me dressed as a guy to take a test in order to be accepted in Sungkyunkwan. Do I really look like a guy, wearing a complete outfit and traditional hat? I bet you’re curious as to what YoonHee will encounter at Sungkyunkwan, right?^^

Source: Kim Yeon Ji@joongang.co.kr

Translation by ch0sshi@kpoplive.com

Written by wonderwonders@kpoplive.com

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Park Min Young with Micky in the set of   SungKyunKwan Scandal

a08182536da9ee2784352408.jpg

853bc85b8ad457c4810a1808.jpg

crecdit: as tagged

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

some of MY official pic

461705e3f69a126bb83820f4.jpg

credit:  Lemon Rain

Guest operation_funny

Actress Park Min Young has been appointed Korea’s first Anna Sui model

by NYCYuppy on September 3, 2010 at 4:04 am

tn_1283464022_-1054290920_0-370x275.jpg

Actress Park Min Young, who is currently acting in the drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ with Micky (DBSK), has been appointed Korea’s first Anna Sui model. She started modeling for the famous brand beginning in early September.

The brand manager for Anna Sui remarked, “Park Min Young fits our brand image. She has both the feminine and cute look that is the trademark of our brand.” He added, “We never had a Korean model for our brand before. This is an opportunity to reach a variety of consumers with the help of Park Min Young’s charms.”

During the commercial shoot for Anna Sui, it is said that Park Min Young did her best to create a positive atmosphere. She was able to do a variety of adorable poses and make the shooting go quickly and smoothly for the staff.

:rolleyes: CONGRATULATION OUR LADY §

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JenA313

Uri 윤휘!!!

Hey Scandalers, where are you guys??Let's crowd PMY's thread!! :)

Gosh,,,,now that i think back at how the role of Yoon Hee was supposed to go to another actress (Jung Da-young), I thank the Heaven that the other actress actually dropped the drama and Minyoung got it instead :) truly cant imagine YH played by another actress,,she's just too spot-on playing her character and her chemistry with the 3 boys are amazing

Cant wait til Monday!SKKS always keeps me on the edge of my laptop kkkk

Guest glacierkn

Hi. I had no idea that a different actress originally had Yoon Hee's role! I wonder how it would've turned out. Anyway, I am totally addicted to SKKS! And Park Min Young is incredible in it. She is very cute, but she's also very convincing acting as a male. This drama is just genius, and I hope it gets lots of love and recognition!

sung22.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soutsada7

glad to know that PMY and gaining more recognition. Love her in SKKS and am hoping to see more of her in the future. She's got the potential to go far and KYH would not be as endearing if not for PMY. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fOrEvEr.L

This thread too silence. :mellow:

Have some cute pics of Min Young to share.

04g29249.jpg

20101104081819_gracebyok_1.jpg

htm_20101104102422c000c010-002.jpg

htm_20101104102422c000c010-003.jpg

2010110400686_0.jpg

2010110300995_1.jpg

2010110300995_0.jpg

Add More Pics

akr20101103201600005_06_i.jpg

akr20101103201600005_02_i.jpg

4b59a388ce5715f90f244482.jpg

159aa3edb8082f9b2e2e21b4.jpg

akr20101103201600005_01_i.jpg

akr20101103201600005_05_i.jpg

3cb74fdc79d3b47e5882dd1c.jpg

44c4ed2b0acb09725243c11c.jpg

2010110501000390700021741.jpg

credit::thestar.chosun, cnews.co.kr, isplus.joinsmsn, as tagged

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Even Sungkyunkwan Scandal just ending for 2 days but I remain miss her a lot.

Really praise when she dare to interview with reporter that she used to plastic surgery before.

Thump up to MY because she confess and confront with the true.

I will wait for your next work, Min Young shii~

u104427097_12ccc46959ag213.jpg

u104427097_12ccc46b6a9g213.jpg

u104427097_12ccc468f96g215.jpg

u104427097_12ccc46a599g213.jpg

credit::as tagged

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Min Young looks pretty in this news.

20101106.02500107000001.03l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.01l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.02l.jpg

credit:: //sports.khan.co.kr

....................................................................................................................

Now MY have a vacation in Paris and seems like she have a happy trip because MY upload many pics of Paris in her twitter.

20101106_1289051121_1.jpg

0sr6adjiphone.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young's Twitter

....................................................................................................................................................................

Some article related to her today.

[NEWS]Park Yoochun talks about relationship rumors with Park Min Young

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

1.jpg

After  their respective agencies slammed the relationship rumors between  TVXQ’s Yoochun and actress Park Min Young, Yoochun recently voiced his  thoughts about the issue during an interview for his drama.

Park  Yoochun told Yeonhap News, “I was shocked when I heard about these  relationship rumors. I think it was because of that very intimate love  scene in the drama.”

He continued, “From now on, I will keep  acting with authentic emotions, even when doing mellow scenes. That’s  the only way it can look real.”

Yoochun’s agency earlier  clarified this issue as mere groundless rumors, as they stated,  “Articles about the two actors dating are not real.”

Source: Daily Economy

Photo: Star Today

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKNights

Guest soutsada7

Thanks for sharing the pictures :D She is indeed beautiful, though I've gravitated towards her as an artist/entertainer simply because of her thespian capabilities. Looking forward to her future works and I'm truly hoping that this thread gets a little more active, LOL.

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Thanks for sharing the pictures :D She is indeed beautiful, though I've gravitated towards her as an artist/entertainer simply because of her thespian capabilities. Looking forward to her future works and I'm truly hoping that this thread gets a little more active, LOL.

soutsada7,

I found many MY news and interviews but I don't know Korean what does it's mean.

However, I 'll tried my best to update everything for MY in this thread as possible as I can.

From Ja Myung until SKKS, Min Young become my favorite Actress already.   :wub:

Guest tegodesu

Min Young looks pretty in this news.

20101106.02500107000001.03l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.01l.jpg

20101106.02500107000001.02l.jpg

credit:: //sports.khan.co.kr

....................................................................................................................

Now MY have a vacation in Paris and seems like she have a happy trip because MY upload many pics of Paris in her twitter.

20101106_1289051121_1.jpg

0sr6adjiphone.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young's Twitter

....................................................................................................................................................................

Some article related to her today.

[NEWS]Park Yoochun talks about relationship rumors with Park Min Young

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

1.jpg

After  their respective agencies slammed the relationship rumors between  TVXQ’s Yoochun and actress Park Min Young, Yoochun recently voiced his  thoughts about the issue during an interview for his drama.

Park  Yoochun told Yeonhap News, “I was shocked when I heard about these  relationship rumors. I think it was because of that very intimate love  scene in the drama.”

He continued, “From now on, I will keep  acting with authentic emotions, even when doing mellow scenes. That’s  the only way it can look real.”

Yoochun’s agency earlier  clarified this issue as mere groundless rumors, as they stated,  “Articles about the two actors dating are not real.”

Source: Daily Economy

Photo: Star Today

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: DBSKNights

Guest bllooms

I think Park Min Young is one of the few young actresses out there who can actually act. Plus she's very pretty as well. I don't mind her plastic surgery cause it's her choice; it was brave of her to reveal it right after the success of sungyunkwan scandal. I actually like her more for it.  Anyway, her acting is very natural and kudos to her for holding her own with the presence of three hot guys in the drama! I hope to see her soon. Also thanks for the pics!!

I really miss J4.

100714_sungkyunkwan-scandal_1.jpg

Guest soutsada7

soutsada7,

I found many MY news and interviews but I don't know Korean what does it's mean.

However, I 'll tried my best to update everything for MY in this thread as possible as I can.

From Ja Myung until SKKS, Min Young become my favorite Actress already.   :wub:

SKKS is actually the first drama of hers that I've seen, so I haven't seen her past works yet...I did hear that she was awesome in Ja Myung and Unstoppable Highkick...I might check those out, just to see her growth as an actress. Wait, before SKKS, I believe I saw her in Big Bang's Haru Haru MV a while back. She was gorgeous there and matches the song so well. Love Big Bang's Haru Haru and PMY definitely played her parts well. Thanks in advance for the updates.