♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Go Jun Hee and Yoon Kye Sang are a seductive couple for 'InStyle'
Actors Yoon Kye Sang and Go Jun Hee are oozing charisma and seductive charms in a couple pictorial for magazine, 'InStyle'!
Go-Jun-Hee-yoon-kye-sang-_1413849615_af_

The two will be co-starring in the upcoming movie 'Red Carpet', which is about the romance between the actress of an erotic movie and it director. The photoshoot seems to match the seductive theme of the movie itself.
The movie will premiere later this month, but in the meantime, check out some photos below!
B0bcOyyCAAAmciw.jpg

yoon-kye-sang-_1413819131_20141020_redca

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/go-jun-hee-and-yoon-kye-sang-are-a-seductive-couple-for-instyle

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang: “Me and Honey Lee Are In No Hurry to Marry”
B0d8rroCUAALUPK.jpg

Actor and singer Yoon Kye Sang has opened up about the future prospects of his relationship with actress Honey Lee.
On October 21, the star sat down with news outlet Star News for an exclusive interview. As Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee have been in a stable relationship for nearly two years, the public has raised questions about a possible marriage taking place in the near future.
Regarding the future of their relationship, the actor said, “We are slightly careful. She [Honey Lee] is currently enjoying great success, and I don’t want to disturb her. I am fine with marriage, but from the standpoint of an actress, it can be uncomfortable, right?”
“The timing is currently right for her as an actress. Her age is good as well, and I hope she will pursue as many activities as possible,” Yoon Kye Sang expressed his support for her girlfriend.
The actor continued to describe the stability in their relationship, saying, “She has helped me a lot. She makes me feel truly comfortable. When we went public with our relationship, nothing felt uncomfortable, and she is simply a good person.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/21/yoon-kye-sang-me-and-honey-lee-are-in-no-hurry-to-marry/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang reveals his thoughts on marriage with Honey Lee
honey-lee--yoon-kye-sang-_1413902262_af_

On October 21, Yoon Kye Sang sat down for an interview with Star News and revealed his thoughts on marriage with Honey Lee. He also discussed her potential as an actress, which isn't the first time he's bragged about his talented girlfriend.
When he was asked about his two-year relationship with the actress, Yoon Kye Sang implied that although he had no problems with getting married, he didn't want it to become an hindrance to Honey Lee's growing career. 
He explained, "Of course, I am a bit careful. I don't want to become an hindrance when she is finally doing so well. It is okay for me, but for an actress, marriage is an uncomfortable thing," adding, "The timing is perfect for her as an actress. She's at a good age, and I want her to work as much as she can."  Yoon Kye Sang also revealed that he has found stability in the last two years because of Honey Lee. He said, "She helped me out a lot. She is someone who can make you really comfortable. The discomfort was gone after we announced our relationship, and she is such a great person." 
In other news, the movie 'Red Carpet' starring Yoon Kye Sang and Go Jun Hee will be premiering on the 23rd. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-reveals-his-thoughts-on-marriage-with-honey-lee
-----Yoon Kye Sang credits the g.o.d reunion for his cheerful energy 
god-yoon-kye-sang-_1413926756_af_org.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang credited his recent mood to the g.o.d reunion during a recent interview with Ilgan Sports at a cafe in Samcheongdong.  
When asked, "These days, it looks like you are appearing with only a cheerful energy. What's the driving force behind it?"
He revealed, "The biggest cause is g.o.d's reunion.  These days, when I see the members, they look like people who have reached the state of nirvana.  Unlike before, they are not intense.  They're like grandfathers," and laughed.  
He continued, "We never raise our voice at one another and fight; rather, we are considerate of and care for one another.  Seeing as how all of the members have long-time experiences on this floor, we understand well how hard of a time a member is having even though no words are said."
He even talked about the unforgettable birthday party he had with the other g.o.d members.  He said, "Last year, the members all gathered for the first time on my birthday. The members and the people I loved prepared a surprise party without my knowing. In an amicable atmosphere, everybody told us to go for it.  I was trying to relay my gratitude, but as soon as I opened my mouth, I cried.  I think I cried ten years worth of tears.  I was so very happy being with them."
Meanwhile, his movie, 'Red Carpet,' will premiere on October 23!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-credits-the-god-reunion-for-his-cheerful-energy

Guest adikkeluangman

5 color character image

More Kyesang pictures still10710835_1562775643944364_56430106198046

10659418_1562775647277697_7236016857259310649630_1562775657277696_1808977480538210351328_1562775660611029_68628551431701

Chansung tweet about the first day event that he went yesterday.  Share pictures with movie goers and movie cast.

오늘 레드카펫 개봉하는 날!!! 무대인사 와주신 모든분들 께 감사합니다^^ 레드카펫 화이팅!!!!pic.twitter.com/S3MHLfxrdm

— 황찬성 (@2PMagreement211) 

October 23, 2014

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 669.333312988281px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"CGV Art House opening ceremony 30 October 2014

1414663684_790588.jpg
201410301943775855_545216781444e.jpg
image_readtop_2014_1372984_1414663964160
more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Guest adikkeluangman

[interview] Go Joon Hee Talks Acting Alongside Yoon Kye Sang, 2PM’s Chansung and More in ‘Red Carpet’
Go Joon Hee revealed that it was not awkward at all having skinship with Yoon Kye Sang while filming Red Carpet.
Go Joon Hee acted opposite Yoon Kye Sang through the film Red Carpet. They two became acquainted with each other by appearing in the drama Crazy For You and has since been good colleagues.
79470002.jpg

In a recent interview with Newsen, Go Joon Hee said, “It wasn’t awkward since Kye Sang oppa and I knew each other. It was more comfortable. It would’ve been embarrassing if it was an actor I didn’t know but we played around while filming. We would say things like, ‘Should we do at this angle, director?’ or ‘How about this?’ and enjoyed filming.”
About idol-turned-actor Yoon Kye Sang and 2PM’s Chansung, Go Joon Hee said, “They’re good at not only singing and dancing but acting as well, so I’m envious in many ways. I was surprised because Chansung was so good. I’m personally close to Yoon Eun Hye unnie and every time I see her act, I feel like she’s good. I have no stereotypes against them. I’m the most jealous about the fact that they have so many talents and are not even nervous in front of the camera.”
Red Carpet is about a 19 plus erotic film director Jung Woo (Yoon Kye Sang) who coincidentally meets and starts living with a top actress named Eun Soo (Go Joon Hee) and produces his first film that he can confidently show the audience by overcoming the stereotypes surrounding him. It is based on the true story of director Park Bum Soo, who produced about 270 erotic films. 
79470003.jpg

When asked, “Did the actors and actresses really walk around naked during filming?” Go Joon Hee said, “I joined in the later half of the movie so I didn’t see. Everyone was dressed at the set and they had really nice bodies. I thought they were dolls from behind when they were wearing tight dresses. I didn’t feel embarrassed at all because we’re all actors.”
Go Joon Hee recently shared on a variety show that she read a comment saying that her her most notable project is ‘short hair,’ bringing humor to the fact that none of her projects gained a huge success. 
“As an actress, I feel the happiest when my project receives recognition. I’m sad to hear that my most notable project is short hair, but I’m thankful for their interest. I would’ve been hurt if I was in my early 20’s but now I can just let it go. The fact that I don’t have a major work gives me motivation to work harder. I have many characters I would like to act out. From villain to 19 plus romance to action, I would like to show different sides of me.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/79470/interview-go-joon-hee-talks-acting-alongside-yoon-kye-sang-2pms-chansung-and-more-in-red-carpet

Guest adikkeluangman

Q and A at movie Red Carpet VIP Premiere press conference

The bros; Yoon Kye Sang, Oh Jung Se and Jo Dal Hwan in movie Red Carpet10622936_1565635780325017_32403286053641

10703741_1565635786991683_6503320001381110353569_1565635796991682_20928380818971

Guest adikkeluangman

Director and movie cast certification shot at Happy Together set.
L-R : Lee Mido, Park Beomsu, Koh Joon Hee and Yoon Kye Sang.10644627_1571010219787573_6875365247377710668972_1571010223120906_52347926229180

Guest adikkeluangman

It's already a month since released and movie Red Crpet still airing in the local theaters. Good job.
Kyesang riding the horse at night10648368_1571494519739143_26525690618199