♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest chenile

Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang Reveal Poster for ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love’

2013-04-10 16:38  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Playing games with their hearts, Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang’s new movie poster has been revealed. 

On April 10, the main movie poster for Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love was unveiled, showing Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang exchanging very emotional glances that could mean anything. 

11441895.jpg

The caption on the poster reads, “The one and only choice that I believed to be the best.”

Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love is about a man, who has never been successful in relationships, but luckily ends up meeting the girl of his dream. The film is directed by Kim Ji Woon for the ‘Way to Nature Film Project’ to celebrate Kolon Sports’ 40th anniversary. 

The film will be revealed at the end of April though Kolon Sports’ homepage. 

Photo Credit: Mog Interactive
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=33610&idxType=News

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageimageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

cr to DCviakayleecorner

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chenile

One Perfect Day (with English Sub) :x

Director : Jee-woon Kim
Stars : Kye Sang Yoon, Shin Hye Park , Sujin Park, Nea Sang Ahn (Cameo)

Guest dianpurnama

hi all..im very happy can find YKS thread in soompi. cause i like oppa YKS so much :-*.. btw, can anybody tell me..the official site, socmed or fc about him???tq;-)

April 24, 2013
‘Rock Paper Scissors' Yoon Gye Sang returning with a hilarious comedy film Source: StarN l Nate 201304231644380510_1.jpg

Yoon Gye Sang's great comic acting is becoming a hot issue.
The official trailer of film 'Rock Paper Scissors' was released recently, and it is growing largely popular among many netizens.
The trailer shows Woon Cheol(Yoon Gye Sang) and Yu Jin(Park Soo Jin)'s date and Woon Cheol's first meeting with Eun Hee(Park Shin Hye).
Yoon Gye Sang casted as a very awkward man who always makes girls run away from him, and many netizens are showing great reactions for his comic acting.
In the photos, all of the girls seem to be feeling very unpleasant about Yoon Gye Sang, and many movie fans are showing great anticipation for this unique comedy movie.
On the other hand, Premiere Showcase of 'Rock Paper Scissors' will be happening on April 29th at CGV Yeongdeung-po branch.
/Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com
201304201004362210_1.jpg

23146A4F5191E8AD10707C

Kim Jee-woon’s One Perfect Day 
By Darcy Paquet
It’s been over a decade since director Kim Jee-woon shot Coming Out 커밍 아웃, about a young woman who makes a startling, unexpected confession to her brother and sister. A 45-minute film that was released on the internet, it remains one of my favorites among Kim Jee-woon’s filmography due to its creative concept, black humor and cool attitude. It was with warm memories of that work that I sat down to watch Kim’s new internet-distributed film One Perfect Day 사랑의 가위바위보, a 35-minute melodrama starring Yoon Gye-sang, Park Shin-hye and Park Soo-jin.
Based on a screenplay by Kim Jong-kwan (Come, Closer 조금만 더 가까이), and beautifully shot by cinematographer Kim Woo-hyung, One Perfect Day is about a man named Un-cheol who is looking for a girlfriend. For the first half of the film, as Un-cheol goes on a disastrous blind date with a woman played by Park Soo-jin, I felt taken aback. Un-cheol is so desperate to impress that he acts in a highly strange and unnatural manner. It’s not only the woman he is with, but also the viewer who cringes at his awkward banter, stupid jokes, and complete ignorance of what his date is thinking. In mainstream films, we have become accustomed to empathizing with and looking up to the main characters. But a story like this catches us off guard. On the one hand, it was intriguing, and I respected Yoon Gye-sang for being willing to portray a character who comes across as so unlikable. But on the other hand, I couldn’t tell what the point of the film was, beyond the somewhat bitter humor of the situation.
027CEF4C5191E43F140255

But then two remarkable scenes take place in the second half of the film, which put everything into context. One is a flashback to Un-cheol’s childhood, when his father teaches him about the game Rock, Scissors, Paper and gives him some life lessons that in the end may not prove to be very useful. The other is the final scene, and I don’t want to ruin it for viewers by describing it here. Both scenes struck me as almost unbearably sad, and they hint at the damage that exists within Un-cheol’s psyche. 
This is a different shade of sadness than we usually find in commercial melodramas. We expect melodramas to be sad, but the sadness usually comes from external circumstances and tragic twists of fate. We can see clearly the potential for a happy ending, but events unfold in a way that prevent it from taking place. The sadness of One Perfect Day is different, because it is located not in the outside world, but inside Un-cheol’s character. You feel it not so much in your chest, but in the pit of your stomach. Kim Jee-woon inserts a few optimistic moments, but we realize just how much Un-cheol has to change if he wants to be happy.
I ended up watching this film twice, and liking it even more the second time around. I’m sure that another director could have taken this story and made it more conventionally entertaining, and could’ve made it easier for us to sympathize with Un-cheol. Shot this way, the film might put us in a good mood, rather than leaving us vaguely unsettled, as it does now. I’m sure many viewers would’ve preferred this second kind of movie, but film directors are not paid entertainers. If films do nothing more than put us in a good mood, then ultimately they are not of very much value. One Perfect Day surprised me, and saddened me, and put me in a reflective mood, and for that I’m thankful. 
Darcy Paquet
020C54495191E2F3088CA7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear All

I finally got to watch KS's One Table which he invited all  "god" members to appear on the show.

In the show KS talked about the reason why he departed from god. 

Felt sad for them to know the truth after 8 years.  

The reason which we all knew and heard was "KS with draw from god because he wanted to become a actor."

In this show, KS told us the truth,  "he wanted to quit being a celebrity".

This gave all the members a shock including me.

Anyway, it took 8 long years for KS to clear the mis-understanding and to gain back the long lost friendship.

I feel happy and relief for KS to say it out.

For those who wanted to watch this clip, just visit the youtube and search for KS's One Table.

I will always support KS and wish him be happy :)

Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and More Cast in ‘Red Carpet’

Going to the big screen, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and more have been cast in the upcoming comedic movie, Red Carpet.

89145876.jpg

On June 21, production company, CINE ZOO and Nuri Pictures announced that Red Carpet has finalized its cast and will begin shooting in early July. The movie is about an adult film director (Yoon Kye Sang), who dreams of making a commercial movie on his own, and an actress (Go Joon Hee), who started out as a child actress. 

Casted as the movie staff members are Oh Jung Sae, Jo Dal Hwan and Chansung. 

On June 21, Chansung tweeted, “I’ve been cast as the character Dae Yoon in the movie Red Carpet ^^. He’s a lot different than Do Ha, so I’m slowly getting closer to him! Red Carpet! Please anticipate it!”

Red Carpet based on director Park Bum Soo’s experiences. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min, Kim Byung Kwa

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39062

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ck16

Nice to see you around.

Saw the following article at dramafever, it's nothing new but just wanted to share it with those new comers. 

" Known informally as the Brad Pitt of South Korea, Yoon Kye Sang is an actor and singer best known for his work with the pop group G.O.D. and his roles in Poongsan and High Kick!, among others. He has a variety of accomplishments under his belt. Not only is he equally talented in comedies and dramas, but he's charmed fans with his vocal chords for over a decade. His musical career began with the group G.O.D., and together they released six albums before he had to abandon the project to fulfill his mandatory military service.     

Seo Ji Hye made his acting debut in 2004 with the film Flying Boys, and the television series My 19-Year-Old Sister-in-Law that same year. After his military service, he returned to acting, appearing in such series as Crazy in Love, The Moonlight of Seoul, and Triple, along with the film The Executioner. In 2011, he received several Best Actor nominations for his role in the film Poongsan. "

• 2 weeks later...

Well hope to see him in more dramas as I Six years ago were his fans I waited for him to return from army but his dramas aren't that gd like his first drama 19 yrs old sis in law well all his recent dramas are second lead now so I think it is a waste
But he s still one of The actors I like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Kye Sang and Son Ho Joon’s Handsome Looks Shine in New Stills for “The Full Sun”jnkm February 4, 2014 
yoon-kye-sang-son-ho-joon-the-full-sun-s

Drama stills of Yoon Kye Sang and Son Ho Joon for “The Full Sun” have been revealed!

With just two weeks left until the drama starts, photos of the two handsome actors on set have been released.

In the photos, Yoon Kye Sang transformed into a handsome flower delivery man, dazzling the viewers with his bright smile. On the other hand, Son Ho Joon sports a chic hairstyle and has a calm demeanor in his black coat and leather backpack.

drama-stills-020413-yoon-kye-sang.jpg

In the drama, Yoon Kye Sang plays Jung Se Ro, who was raised by a con-artist father, traveling all around the globe. However, Se Ro studies hard to pass exams to become a foreign affairs official in order to escape his past. He starts to live with his grandmother and works many different part-time jobs to make meets end.

Son Ho Joon plays Han Young Joon, Han Young Won’s (played by Han Ji Hye) younger brother from the North. On the contrary to his cold exterior, he has a soft and gentle heart, which is expected to set the viewer’s hearts on fire!

drama-stills-020413-son-ho-joon.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest zexzy

Hi, I'm new here...

I've known Yoon Kye Sang as a celebrity a long time but I never really pay any attention to him until I saw his movie Poongsan. His clean cut hair and the kissing scene were TOTALLY mesmerized me and now I'm falling for him ^^

I've read this thread from page 1 until now...and I want to say my gratitude to fans here for giving information about Yoon Kye Sang's history and all...thank you very much~

keep on lovin Yoon Kye Sang!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i'm a hoobae here (new) but i've been a big fan of Yoon kye since his drama Sister in law is 19 & i just finished watching him in Full Sun & once again he was awesome as Jung Se ro! His chemistry with Han ji hye was fantastic & the drama is one of the best i've seen this year with a happy ending! Congrats Yoon kye ssi! I hope to see more of you soon!