♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest berrymonster

Hello yoon kye sang's fan

Anyone knew where can i download olive yoon kye sang's one table episode 4 torrent? I cant find it. Semi-fly can help or not?

done

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am happy to hear that KS is dating.

Wish he had found his soul mate.

Sharing the news with all KS fans/supporters :

The ex-g.o.d member and former Miss Korea were both spotted leaving for Bali, Indonesia on the 17th. One insider alleged, “Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee started out as showbiz colleagues, and they’ve now become a couple. They have a good relationship.”

However, Honey Lee’s agency has denied the rumors, explaining, “She did not leave for Bali with Yoon Kye Sang. She went on a vacation, and the two happened to have gone at the same time. [Honey Lee] knows someone there, which is why she went alone. There are plans for her to return early next week.”

Yoon Kye Sang’s camp also stated, “It’s true that Yoon Kye Sang is in Bali at the moment. He left with his family yesterday. This is the first time we’ve heard of these rumors. They’ve never even worked on a project together, so we don’t know where the rumors came from. We asked him personally, and he said they are not dating.”

What do you think? Is it just a coincidence? Or is it too coincidental to be chance?

Credit to : Newsen via Nate; Oh My Star

• 3 weeks later...

23826473.jpg

Share news about KS and PARK ShinHye cast in a romance comedy movie "Rock, Paper, Love Scissors".

The film set to be revealed in May 13 with KS and Shin Hye as the leading roles.

I'm so excited to see this news coz I'm happy to see KS and SH got to shoot a film a romance comedy film.

Sharing the news below:

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/yoon-kye-sang-and-park-shin-hye-to-034700379.html

news credits to Kpopfighting.com

Photo credits to Yahoo.Singapore

March 24, 2013
Director Kim Ji Woon, Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye Pose Together for 'Elle'
CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun Translation Credit: Erika Kim   
Director Kim Ji Woon and actors Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye got together to pose for a stylish photo shoot.
The three will be collaborating in a film for the ′Way to Nature Film Project,′ taking place to celebrate Kolon Sports′ 40th anniversary. The title of their film will be Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love.
93159888.jpg

The film will be about how Woon Chul (Yoon Kye Sang), a man who has never been in a successful relationship before, meets the woman of his dreams (Park Shin Hye). It will also be director Kim Ji Woon′s first romantic comedy piece.
In the photo spread featuring all three individuals, Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye don matching white tops and black bottoms, while director Kim Ji Woon also resembles a model in his own style.
97508872.jpg

Though it was the first meeting between the actors and director, the staff stated that they put on a warm mood and boasted great teamwork.
The spread will be released in the April issue of Elle.
Photo credit: Elle / Nate
20130320000421_0.jpg

In the photos, Yoon Kye Sang and Park Shin Hye sit close together, and even sport big smiles with giant ′V′s.

The poster shoot took place in a concept different from other romantic comedies. The two had to pretend they were a bit wary around each other, recreating their first meeting. As this was only their second meeting, they were able to pull out the emotions fit for the shoot with ease.

Rock, Paper, Scissors of Love is a romcom on how a man who has never succeeded in wooing a girl finds his ideal type. Director Kim Ji Woon, the man behind such films as A Tale of Two Sisters and The Good, The Bad, The Weird, will be taking over the film.

credits to : By An So Hyoun | CJ E&M enewsWorld