♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

Honey Lee and Yoon Kye Sang are pre​paring to tie the knot?

Will there be another married celebrity couple soon?  There are rumors circulating that Yoon Kye Sang and Honey Lee may be walking down the aisle soon.

According to recent media coverage, a rep stated, "The two of them covered their faces with masks and sunglasses and went around looking at furniture, kitchen, and interior exhibits," and the pictures were posted onto an online community from a netizen that had witnessed them doing so. 

CGB2PhVWoAAH-pN.jpg

This, in turn, led to speculations that the two might be planning to marry.  The two do appear to be a super sweet couple and are at a marriageable age.  There are even rumors that they've signed a contract for a new, large apartment in Yongsan, Seoul.  

However, their agency, Saram Entertainment, stated, "The two are dating well, but they have no plans to marry yet.  The two are busy with their personal schedules to the point they don't even sleep well.  It looks like people were misinformed because Yoon Kye Sang lives in the vicinity of Yongsan."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/honey-lee-and-yoon-kye-sang-are-preparing-to-tie-the-knot

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Ok Bin and Yu Hae Jin Attend Production Briefing for ′Minority Opinion′

18716761.jpg
We wonder who Yoon Kye Sang is staring down

The cast of upcoming legal thriller Minority Opinion attended a production briefing for the film, held at the Megabox in Seoul′s Dongdaemun on June 2. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/93410/photo-minorityopinion-production-briefing

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang to play a conniving homeless person opposite Lee Bum Soo in drama 'Last'

The drama rendition of successful webtoon 'Last' is now well underway as Yoon Kye Sang has been cast as the male lead!

His agency Saram Entertainment revealed on June 15 that he will be in the new JTBC drama directed by Cho Nam Kook, which will air every Fridays and Saturdays.  He will be playing the lead Tae Ho, who loses everything after he makes a fatal mistake in the Korean stock market that renders him homeless.  

CHm6PlnUsAAtoec.jpg

However, even homeless, he gets to put his smarts to use as he realizes there is an underground order of powerful homeless people in Seoul and tries to climb the ladder to the top. You will get to see some action from Yoon Kye Sang in this intense drama!

Actor Lee Bum Soo has also been cast as the antagonist, the powerful boss at the head of this underground hierarchy.

The premiere will take place in July.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/yoon-kye-sang-to-play-a-conniving-homeless-person-opposite-lee-bum-soo-in-drama-last

Guest adikkeluangman

Honey Lee privately cheers on Yoon Kye Sang at 'Minority Opinion' preview

Honey Lee showed discreet support for beau Yoon Kye Sang by attending the preview for his new feature film 'Minority Opinion,' keeping her presence tightly under wraps. 

Yoon Kye Sang attended the VIP premier for his new film 'Minority Opinion' which was held recently at the COEX Megabox. Many VIPs also came to see the movie preview; however, curiosity was aroused as to the whereabouts of Honey Lee, who didn't have her photos taken at the event. 

CH0ON0NUEAAfE1Q.jpg

According to people who attended the preview, Honey Lee quietly entered the theater only after the film cast were finished with their stage greetings. Instead of sitting next to Yoon Kye Sang, Honey Lee sat at the very back, away from the crowd. Though she was dressed in dark-colored tee and jeans to stay undercover, her efforts were fruitless as people were still able to recognize Honey Lee due to her exceptional beauty. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/honey-lee-privately-cheers-on-yoon-kye-sang-at-minority-opinion-preview

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang emanates endless masculine charms for 'Vogue'

'Minority Opinion's male lead Yoon Kye Sang recently posed for 'Vogue,' in a somber black and white pictorial giving off an enigmatic vibe. 

The actor displays a manly yet mysterious side to him in this particular photo shoot, which derived inspiration from Yoon Kye Sang's lawyer character Jin-won in 'Minority Opinion,' emphasizing the simple yet sharply modern fashion of the monochromatic suit. The set for the pictorial took place on a train track and a small unnamed alleyway. 

yoon-kye-sang-_1434656935_20150618_yoonk

After the photo shoot, the actor revealed through an interview, "I really liked that the character [in 'Minority Opinion'] was one that protected the weak. I've been joking that I like hero movies but this movie's character (Jin-won) is like a hero," explaining why he chose to star in 'Minority Opinion.'  

Be sure the catch the actor on screen in theaters this coming June 24 and on paper in the July issue of 'Vogue'!

yoon-kye-sang-_1434656944_20150618_yoonk

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/yoon-kye-sang-emanates-endless-masculine-charms-for-vogue

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang seeks thrill atop buildings for new drama 'Last'

Stills of Yoon Kye Sang hanging precariously to the ledges of buildings for action scenes in new JTBC drama 'Last' have surfaced, raising anticipation for its upcoming broadcast! 

Yoon Kye Sang's body is suspended dangerously in air as he hangs on for dear life, his hands clamped tightly to buildings's ledges. The only thing lending the actor support in these thrilling action scenes is a single wire, as he climbs the walls and makes his grand escape through the window of a four-story building. Despite these hazardous nature of these action sequences, Yoon Kye Sang didn't lose his focus and was perfectly absorbed for his role.

CJVR5-uUYAEXeuj.jpg

What's more impressive is that though the actor had a stunt double, he still performed the actions sequences himself. Further, the actor treated the rehearsals just as seriously as if the cameras were actually rolling, showcasing his deep dedication to every part of the filming process.

Catch Yoon Kye Sang become a real life spiderman when 'Last' airs this July 24! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/yoon-kye-sang-seeks-thrill-atop-buildings-for-new-drama-last

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

New behind cuts of Yoon Gye Sang from 'LAST' unleashed

New behind cuts of Yoon Gye Sang from 'LAST' were unleashed.

On July 19th, the production team of JTBC's new TV series, 'LAST,' released new behind cuts of Yoon Gye Sang, who is playing as a lead role named Jang Tae Ho.

20150719100723_55aaf849e3a1a_1.jpg

Yoon Gye Sang is playing in the drama as a lead role named Jang Tae Ho, who fights through danger in order to possess one billion KRW. Yoon Gye Sang has been building a very successful career during last several years, and a great number of drama fans are already showing huge anticipation for their comeback.

Yoon Gye Sang has to go through a lot of high-level action scenes, but he is energetically leading all of the staffs without using stunts.

A representative of the drama's production team said, "Yoon Gye Sang is participating in every shoot with overflowing energy even though he is going through more challenges than anyone else. Please keep showing a lot of supports for him."

Meanwhile, drama 'LAST' is going to premiere on July 24th at 8:30 as the sequel of 'Beloved Eun-dong.'

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=393290

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Gye Sang receiving high compliments for his performance on 'LAST'

Yoon Gye Sang's performance on drama 'LAST' is becoming a hot issue.

Channel JTBC's new TV series, 'LAST,' has premiered on July 24th, and the 2nd episode showed Yoon Gye Sang (played as a lead role named Tae Ho) fighting against Seoul Train Station gangster bosses in order to take the place of Kwak Heung Sam (played by Lee Bum Soo).

20150726145506_55b4763a263dc_1.jpg

Before challenging the bosses, Tae Ho visited Ryu Jong Gu (played by Park Won Sang) to teach him. As Jong Gu asked him if he is ready to die, Tae Ho replied, "I have been dead once already," and requested Jong Gu to give him teachings.

However, he also showed soft spots inside his heart by showing conerns for Oh Sip Jang (played by Kim Ji Hoon) and Chairman Cho (played by Jung Jong Jun), whose health is not in a good condition.

On the other hand, Tae Ho did not show any lenience for Bae Joong Sa (played by Kim Young Woong), who never ceased his evil deeds, and challenged him face-to-face.

Yoon Gye Sang has succeeded in captivating many drama fans with his successful transformation and fabulous concentration even though only two episodes have been released so far, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for upcoming episodes as well.

'LAST' is the first action drama of Yoon Gye Sang's career, and he is going to continue captivating many fans and viewers with his phenomenal performance.

Meanwhile, drama 'LAST' airs on every Friday and Saturday at 8:30 PM.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=394840

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear friends of KS

It's been a long long long time not coming here.

Happy to see KS's thread is still moving and with lots of support.

Saw news saying KS may get marry....I must say he is ready in anytime.  See KS's fellow members like TeddyWoo, already got 3 girls.  Big brother Joon also got married.  So I would be surprise to see him planning to have his own home sweet home.

KS Fighting!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang admits the times he failed to confess his feelings

Actor Yoon Kye Sang attended the press conference for his movie 'A Dramatic Night' on October 27 at the CGV in Apgujeong.  

A reporter asked, "Has there been a time you were unable to confess to somebody you liked?" and Yoon Kye Sang replied, "Yes. There were times when I was young and when I was older."

CSc_6YLUcAACl6O.jpg

Actor Yoon Kye Sang attended the press conference for his movie 'A Dramatic Night' on October 27 at the CGV in Apgujeong.  

A reporter asked, "Has there been a time you were unable to confess to somebody you liked?" and Yoon Kye Sang replied, "Yes. There were times when I was young and when I was older."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/yoon-kye-sang-admits-the-times-he-failed-to-confess-his-feelings

-----
Check out Yoon Kye Sang's cute side in 'Elle'

Yoon Kye Sang might look all man with his mustache and all, but there's no getting rid of those adorable puppy eyes - which he used to full force in his recent 'Elle' photo shoot! Dressed warmly in knit sweaters for the autumn season, he hugs a teddy bear and looks up into the camera with those eyes.

The concept was decided on based on his character from movie 'A Dramatic Night,' who loses his grasp on a relationship during a 'some-relationship.'  He cutely even got into character by venting his frustrations at the teddy bear during the shoot, going, "Why did you leave me!" and more, amusing everyone on set for a bright atmosphere.

CSX6w0DUwAUZSZK.jpg

In the interview, he said, "It's been a while since I played a comfortable character like this. I tried hard to act out men in their early 30's who say that they're adults but behave immaturely.  I think Jung Hoon from 'A Dramatic Night' will be the last time I show my youthful image.  If you're someone who misses the playful image from my g.o.d days, you will enjoy the movie."

You can see him in the November issue of 'Elle'!

CSX5KfqUwAAyVpE.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/10/check-out-yoon-kye-sangs-cute-side-in-elle 

Guest adikkeluangman

Guess who is confirmed as the last guest to join 'Three Meals A Day'!

Actor Yoon Kye Sang was revealed to be the last guest to join 'Three Meals A Day's fishing village edition!

CS7XhDKXIAAaqyZ.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang's agency uploaded pictures of  the actor leaving for Manjae Island for a three day long trip with the cast of 'Three Meals A Day.' In the photos, the actor is seen lugging a travel bag, dressed modestly and ready for a trip to Korea's countryside. 

Yoon Kye Sang will join Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Joon, who all left before him, to film the last episode of this season. You can catch Yoon Kye Sang and the others embark on a trip to the fishing village this Friday when it airs at 9:45pm (KST)! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/guess-who-is-confirmed-as-the-last-guest-to-join-three-meals-a-day

Yeay, for Kyesang as the guest. He also a good cook himself. Hope that the guys will tease him on his relationship. YKS and Yoo Hae Jin act together in film Minority Opinion that was released few months ago.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Yoon Gye Sang @ media premiere of movie 'A Dramatic Night'

On November 25th, actor Yoon Gye Sang attended media premiere of movie 'A Dramatic Night,' which was held at CGV Wangsimni branch.

20151125165826_56556a2221489_1.jpg

Han Ye Ri, Cho Bok Rae, Jung Soo Young, and director Ha Ki Ho also attended the premiere with Yoon Gye Sang, and made a brief introduction for the film.

Meanwhile, 'A Dramatic Night' is going to be officially released on December 3rd.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=419673 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang Explains Why He Doesn’t Often Cook at Home on “Three Meals a Day”

On November 27′s episode of “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village,” the cast members are surprised when one of the crew tells them that guest Yoon Kye Sang has studied cooking.

When Yoon Kye Sang confirms that she’s right, Son Ho Jun asks him, “Did you learn at a school?”

201511272226773670_56585a1d2fa9b_99_2015

“Yeah,” says Yoon Kye Sang. “I learned with some middle-aged women. But I’ve forgotten it all.”

“Don’t you cook at home?” asks Yoo Hae Jin.

Yoon Kye Sang replies, “No, I do. But I learned how to cook enough servings for four people.” He adds with a laugh, ‘So if I cook, there’s so much left over.”

Check out more of Yoon Kye Sang on Manjae Island with Cha Seung Won, Yoo Hae Jin, and Son Ho Jun in November 27′s episode of “Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village”!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/27/yoon-kye-sang-explains-why-he-doesnt-often-cook-at-home-on-three-meals-a-day/