♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

hi everyone,

I am really happy with Kye Sang's performance in Greatest Love so far, even though the script kind of limits him into just a warm lovable 2nd lead.

Its amazing timing that Phoonsan Dog will open just when the drama ends so the lucky korean fans can go watch him on the big screen. I hope I get to watch it eventually somehow, think it takes awhile for the movie to float overseas. :)

Thank you for the MV, dabin.

I'll start watching his drama this week on my TV channel.

I can't wait to see KS on screen again.

Cindy dear, you must watch this drama.

Along watching the drama, you will fall more to him even though he might not win the heart of the main female lead. (I know the script writer will not give us surprises.)

I had read lots of comments about the drama and many of them were caught by KS. I felt happy for KS seeing him taking parting in this drama.

:wub:

Guest sol-star

Hello everyone!! A new fan of Yoon Kye Sang here! I am a bit new to dramas as well so I have just discovered him in "The Greatest Love". I knew the man had talent if he could make me, shipper of only main lead couples, fall for him completely. I still didn't consider myself a fan until I watched Who Are You, and I am now on the final episodes. YKS is extremely talented and versatile. I am looking forward to watching more from him and will be watching some of his movies soon! It's crazy bc I am usually against idol stars as actors but I can't believe YKS was an idol star back in the day! Idols must have been more talented back then!

We need an official Soompi fanclub! I'm sure there will be plenty more YKS fans now that The Greatest Love is airing.

dabin, I started watching his drama this week on TV.

I'm happy to see him on screen again.

I agree with you about your opinion^^^.

The storyline is interesting to watch.

Welcome to Kyesang's thread, sol-star.

Hope to see you in here more often.

Thank you for the updates & pictures, dabin & MWShin.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

KS's recent drama [The Greatest Love] finally ended.

I loved the final eps showing how KS said goodbye and let go the girl he loved, it was so sweet and touching.

This is my 2nd favourite drama played by KS, the first one was [My Sister-in-law is 19].

Again for those who still haven't watch [The Greatest Love], you will miss to see how good KS took part in this drama, trust me and start to look out for the drama.

Enjoy watching it :wub:

Poongsan Dog's opening performance seems quite good. At no. 4 after 1 top korean movie, Kungfu Panda and Xman-1st class. After Transformer 3 opened, it went to no.5, but I still consider it good because those few Hollywood films are hard to beat so coming in right after them is already a good achievement.

There are new interviews of KS. He says that he likes Parkchun from 2ne1 and Sistar's hyorin? My goodness, he must be really deperately trying to get a girlfriend! :sweatingbullets:

Here are some new photos. The last shot went straight to my heart!!

ks3.jpg

cats.jpg

ks.jpg

ks2.jpg

ks1.jpg

ks4.jpg

ks5.jpg

:wub:

KS's recent drama [The Greatest Love] finally ended.

I loved the final eps showing how KS said goodbye and let go the girl he loved, it was so sweet and touching.

This is my 2nd favourite drama played by KS, the first one was [My Sister-in-law is 19].

My fav drama of KS is Crazy in Love, followed by Who are you (which introduced me to him). I find that his part in Greatest Love is really quite secondary, altho he really come across like a soft teddy bear that I want to hug!

Guest yum_by

Yoon Kye Sang!! You're my new crush! :lol: I'm currently downloading Crazy For Love. Is it good? :D

crazy for you is very good drama. I love it so much. I watch it again and again. I think, you will love it too.

Guest jjyy738

hello everyone!!!! Why is this thread so quiet? YKS's popularity has exploded(again) in Korea!!!

I am surfing Korean webs for the past two weeks and according to the Korean news reportage, Yoon Kye Sang is currently embracing his second golden age!!!

Finally he got recognized as a good actor since he has demonstrated his range of acting through the trendy drama of Greatest Love and art film Poongsan Dog produced and written by the auteur Kim Ki-duk. Everyday I searched on Naver, there are always new interviews of YKS, and the comments on all positive.

Guess what? He decides to join the High Kick 3! I know that all of us here have already seen YKS as a versatile actor despite the poor ratings of some of the dramas he participated in. However, it's good to see him getting the recognition he deserves!!

Here are some amazing photos on 10-Asia. You can check out the website for more pictures.

2011062621175743266_2.jpg

2011062621175743266_4.jpg

We need an official Soompi fanclub! I'm sure there will be plenty more YKS fans now that The Greatest Love is airing.

Hi 'sol-star' - Welcome to KS's forum. After watching [Who Are You], you should search for more KS's drama, I think you will love them all. Do you know that before KS became an actor, he was from a famous boy group - god. Go and search for some MVs and listen to his singing, not bad.

Hello everyone, miss you and this thread so much...kiss..kiss... blush.gif

OMG! I want to have this Cine21 Magazine in my collection. :w00t:

Hi MWshin - How are you? Thanks for sharing the pics, KS looks so great.

dabin, I started watching his drama this week on TV.

I'm happy to see him on screen again.

I agree with you about your opinion^^^.

The storyline is interesting to watch.

Hi Cindy - KS's drama [The Greatest Love] ended last Thursday. I'm now pretty lost coz there is no drama for me to chase on every Wed & Thurs. Hope I can find the link to watch KS's new drama [High Kick 3], coz this is a good one too.

hello everyone!!!! Why is this thread so quiet? YKS's popularity has exploded(again) in Korea!!!

Guess what? He decides to join the High Kick 3! I know that all of us here have already seen YKS as a versatile actor despite the poor ratings of some of the dramas he participated in. However, it's good to see him getting the recognition he deserves!!

Hello jjyy738 - Thanks for sharing the news and pics. Yes I had read some news saying KS is casted to take part in [High Kick 3]. KS will play as the young brother of the female lead. Really can't wait to watch it. :lol:

dabin, I'm waiting to watch my TV channel.

That's why I'm behind of his drama episodes.

Like you said, I look forward for Wednesday & Thursday nights because of his drama.

Welcome to Kyesang's thread, patricedee.

Crazy for love is a good drama to watch.

But my favorite is Who Are You.

Thank you for the updates & pictures.

Guest kdramanut

I LOVED Yoon Kye Sang in Crazy in Love. After seeing him in Greatest Love, I went back and am starting to watch my Sister-In-Law is 19 and Who Are You. In case people have trouble finding links for those older dramas, I found them here.

http://www.asiandramadownloads.com/2011/02/she-is-nineteen.html

http://www.asiandramadownloads.com/2011/02/who-are-you.html

Thank you to whoever originally posted them.

He's also insanely good in his movies. I can't wait to be able to see Poongsan. It takes mad skills to act using just your eyes/body language, but he can certainly pull it off. No doubt people recognize him as a talented actor now and not just a former idol star.

I can't wait to see YKS daily on High Kick 3!!!

Yoon Kye Sang!! You're my new crush! :lol: I'm currently downloading Crazy For Love. Is it good? :D

He is FABULOUS in it!!!