Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002910173&rankingType=default&rankingDate= 

Hi guys! I'm new here  (I've been a frequent visitor since a long time until I recently decided to create an account and help out by posting stuffs about our beloved Kang Dong Won ^.^) 

This is an article that states that Han Hyo Joo will be playing the lead female character in the movie 'Inrang/Inlang' (and netizens' reactions aren't good)

Edited by lsong2110
  • Like 1

Han Hyo Joo, Kang Dong Won, And Jung Woo Sung To Potentially Star In New Movie Together

26j.jpg

It has been confirmed that actors Han Hyo Joo and Jung Woo Sung are currently considering roles in a new film called “Wolf Brigade” (tentative title).

Actor Kang Dong Won has already been cast as Im Joong Kyung, a member of a special task force in the movie. Actor Jung Woo Sung is currently looking over an offer for the role of Jang Jin Tae, a drill chief, but a statement from the actor’s management agency, Artist Company, emphasized that nothing has been confirmed as of yet.

Actress Han Hyo Joo is also considering a role in “Wolf Brigade” as the female lead, Lee Yoon Hee. “Wolf Brigade” will be directed by Kim Jee Woon, who is known for critically acclaimed movies like “The Good, The Bad, The Weird,” “I Saw The Devil,” and “A Tale of Two Sisters.” If actor Jung Woo Sung decides to take on the role of Jang Jin Tae, this will his third time working with director Kim Jee Woon.

“Wolf Brigade” is about an effort to create a unified government between North and South Korea. The action of the film will arise due to the conflicting opinions of those who are for and of those who are against the unification. The film is an adaptation of an animation movie by Japanese director Hiroyuki Okiura of the same title, which was set in Japan after World War II.

Source (1)(2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/11/han-hyo-joo-kang-dong-won-jung-woo-sung-potentially-star-new-movie-together/

-------------------

@goguma1 that video is about his upcoming movie '1987' as Lee Han Yeol and how he was one of the 3 people that agreed to be in this movie even if the previous president would blacklist everyone involved in it, and a lot of A-listers rejected even the idea of staring there. (cr.glee77)

Spoiler

Death of Lee Han-yeol

As demonstrations intensified, students in Yonsei University swore to take the field and demonstrated at the university on June 9. During the protest, Yonsei student Lee Han-yeol was seriously injured when a tear gas grenade penetrated his skull. In critical condition, he quickly became a symbol of the subsequent protests over the ensuring weeks. He finally died of his wounds on July 5, after the regime had agreed to the people's demands. Over 1.6 million citizens participated in his national funeral, held on July 9.[citation needed] He was buried at May 18th National Cemetery.

• Like 2

so lucky hhj T.T

did the reaction happen bcs they didn't like her acting or just bcs she is already casted with KDW in Golden Slumber?

But I'm just happy that KDW is keep going with his acting. I must admit that I'm a bit worry -.- 

Hey @lsong2110 glad that you decide to make an account. The more people updating news of KDW the better it is for him (or in my case, for international fans who had not so much access about news of KDW)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ovcedhooy said:

so lucky hhj T.T

did the reaction happen bcs they didn't like her acting or just bcs she is already casted with KDW in Golden Slumber?

But I'm just happy that KDW is keep going with his acting. I must admit that I'm a bit worry -.- 

Hey @lsong2110 glad that you decide to make an account. The more people updating news of KDW the better it is for him (or in my case, for international fans who had not so much access about news of KDW)

Majority of the comments are about her acting, they think it's not good (which i agree tbh)

Edited by lsong2110
  • Like 1

^

yes...:)

Korean Celebrities Turn Out In Full Force For Coldplay, Concert Takes Moment To Honor Sewol Ferry Victims

Other celebrities spotted at the concert included Park Shin Hye, Younha (with friends Yeeun and Baek A Yeon), Ryu Jun Yeol, Yoo Hee Yeol and Yoon Jong Shin (who attended together), BoA (who attended with EXO’s Suho and Super Junior’s Leeteuk), Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae (who attended together), Kang Dong Won, Uhm Jung Hwa, Han Ye Seul, Roy Kim, Jung Ryeo Won, Sandara Park, and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun and Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Jaejoong, Oh Hyuk, Kahi, and Jo Kwon.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/16/korean-celebrities-turn-full-force-coldplay-concert-takes-moment-honor-sewol-ferry-victims/

--------------------

-----------------

The CF that celebrities want to shoot even if they don't get paid much for it

kxg.jpg

Kang Dongwon

It's because their images are not hardly damaged when they shoot this kind of CF, that's why they prefer it. And as you can see, the one who gets to shoot this CF are mostly topstars.

-I love Bae Suzy's Nescafe CF..

-And there's a rumour that BTS, my brats, are currently shooting for a coffee CF..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I can't help but drool everytime I see Kang Dongwon's coffee CF..

-I still can't forget Kang Dongwon's CF..

-I thought Irene did one before..?

-Kang Dongwon..ㅠㅠ I need to watch his CF again..

-Kang Dongwon's CF is literally the best..

-Minho did a coffee CF too!!

-Ahn Seong-Gi really suits this kind of CF.. The coffee looks so tasty when he drinks it..

-Gong Yoo..

-Ahn Seong-Gi makes that cup of coffee looks so classy and expensive..

-Me too.. I want to shoot a coffee CF too...

-King God-Dongwon..

-I can only think of Wonbin and Kang Dongwon when it comes to coffee CF..

-Kang Dongwon is so freaking handsome..

https://pannative.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-cf-that-celebrities-want-to-shoot.html

• Like 2