Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest kazumichan

Behind the scenes of MPL .. but ... not much new scene :P only many comment that I can't totally understand :(( :(( -- must work harder !!!

:x

wonder .. why this clip belong to MBC ??? need to find SBS's  too !

Movie Director Yoo Ha (the director of movie Gangnam 1970)  revealed in the recent interview that the actors whom he wishes to work with the most are  Kang Dong won, Ha Jung woo  and Ha Ji won. The director said kdw is an actor of great charm so he wants to work with him the most.
 source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/culture/newsview?newsid=20150119101414053

kazumichan, this is a clip from SBS, so funny :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20150117 접속! 무비월드_판타스틱 영화백서 - 장면의 탄생

나나나

Edit
more screen cap from MBC clip
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

img]
Singer Hwang Bo( former girl group Chakra member) said that she is a fan of Kdw and Kdw is her ideal man and she wants to marry kdw. Ha Ha   Hwang Bo was a guest on SBS love radio ' Hello Mr. Rok-gi'  on Jan.15 and said like that.  And she wished Kdw happy birthday in advance. 
source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201501160821261112&ext=na

There are 2 good news on Kdw's movie  Kundo.img]
First>  KOFA(Korean Film Archive)  chooses 10 Korean movies as remarkable and good movies  among movies  released from January 1st       to December 31st  every year  and the good movies are chosen by critics, movie programmer, professors and journalists.       

Kdw's movie KUNDO is chosen as one of 10 good movies of 2014.

Second> KUNDO will be released in the end of April in Japan.  img]
 Kdw DC

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kazumichan

From what I know : X short film now screening in some limited special equipment cinema in Korea. :)

well it's not easy to screen it anyway :)

• 4 weeks later...

We're going to gutter so hard over that outfit. Well, I will. I'm agnostic, so I don't mind "sin". =))

@oceanluv, thanks for the photos, but weibo seems to be like baidu. They do not allow direct linking, so you'll need to save and reupload them elsewhere. All I see is the text 'image' now. But I saw them in baidu myself. :D