Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest cornetto1430272735

@fizzykyle ahaha~ Well, then I hope you learn soon, so I'll be able to embed as well haha~ 

Kang Dong Won! Stop being so quiet hehe, release more videos mwahaha! :D

hello friends just like to share this yt vid wonnie's guesting on 5 women show i really love oppa here so funny & so shy :\"> those women are hilarious i wish there is an english sub

hello @cornetto & @fizzykyle if you like to embed video copy the embed code from youtube & post it directly i hope it helps :)

Guest chacha22

msriz said: hello friends just like to share this yt vid wonnie's guesting on 5 women show i really love oppa here so funny & so shy :\"> those women are hilarious i wish there is an english sub

hello @cornetto & @fizzykyle if you like to embed video copy the embed code from youtube & post it directly i hope it helps :)

Guest cornetto1430272735

Ah I love his voice hahah! :D He is adorable in that video ^^

@chacha22 Thank you for the tips haha :D I hope to try it out soon :)

Guest Sirijint PN

Kang Dong Won... Shy and So cute. I watched and laughed with happiness, but with cheek pain.... kikiki...Thanks you for sharing it.

Guest livon123

omg, oppa kept himself very fit and healthy. So glad to know he is release from duty. Great job!Excited for his new movie, and hope to hear more about him, just anything new haha, fighting!

Guest cornetto1430272735

OH.MY.GOD. 

YESSS~ 

Thank you so much for sharing the news! This is so so exciting! Can't wait to see him back on screen :) Great movie choice~ Excited to see him as a villain! 

Guest chacha22

i was really hyped up after KDW got out from MS and had hope that there will be more news about him posted in this forum from now on but i guess it is quite difficult since he is the type who value his privacy at the most so i should just be happy and contented with any news available about him,,, nevertheless, thanks to everyone who had been updating us about his recent activities,,,  ^,^

kickazzkris said: im also a HUGE FAN of Kang Dong Won and Kim Jung Hwa...(i think it's pretty obvious by my signature....lol!) image

i mean who can resist these:....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

awwww....i miss the 1% days!!!!..that's why im praying and hoping that they will be given a new project together..and i mean anything, a movie, drama, CF, MV..anything!..i just wanna see them together again! image