Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

in this mv, he looks more mature & sexy :D

agree with you lah...

mature and sexy... :D

yaaahhh...... :lol:

finally everybody got used to his short hair...

so he didn't made any mistake then....

with short hair he's really showed his different side......

so Boa sing the original soundtrack? :P

she likes our dongwon right?

hmm... i think Boa sang the song with full of passions..... :lol: (just guessing...)

I think they're the old ones they took in Australia by the same photographer...

not only kdw and gy but also kim sungsoo, lee seojin, oh jiho, shin hahyun and kim minjoon.

ahh i don't know...pls see this pic....

kdw

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2229/20...65801510nu6.jpg

^Greeaaatt!! That's a V-Line train in the b/g & that's right here in Melbourne, exactly the city I live in!!! And I managed to miss not just KDW, but everyone else, yay!!!

Serves me right for not checking into this thread more often >=I

Anyways, thanks oceanluv for the reply =)

Guest xsnowangelx

oh gosh.. i cant believe its been a couple of months since ive been in this thread.. i miss fan chattin with everyone!~ ^_^

anywayyy.. i juss wanted to thank everyone that has posted pictures / information of our cutie Kang Dong here :wub: and not forget all this chit chatin too! =D now i have come to join once agains!!!

i acutally recently re-watched temptation of the wolves... :wub: goshh i fell in love with Kang Dong agains.. hes juss too darn cute in there!!! buh saddly i still have not watched too beautiful to lie yet :( buh i guess i'll juss watch M first! oOoo!!! and also.. everyone knows about the "voice of the murder ?" movie rah??? i actually wana watch that one more keke =] anyone else?

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! :w00t:

Thanks a bunch, Tsukie! :D

BoA - Mist MV feat. M movie scenes starring Kang Dong Won, Lee Yeon Hee, Gong Hyo Jin.wmv [29.2MB]

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania/vxwge

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest xsnowangelx

HI OCEANLUV!!!! :lol: thank u for welcomin me...i usually get ignored when i get into forums.. =/ i dink i remember u were also the one that welcomed me be4! :lol: and thank you for the link to the movie

i juss dl-ed an old epi of yashimanman with kangdong in it.. i dink it was for the casts of Temptations of Wolves.. anyone saw it b4? =]

HI OCEANLUV!!!! :lol: thank u for welcomin me...i usually get ignored when i get into forums.. =/ i dink i remember u were also the one that welcomed me be4! :lol: and thank you for the link to the movie

i juss dl-ed an old epi of yashimanman with kangdong in it.. i dink it was for the casts of Temptations of Wolves.. anyone saw it b4? =]

HI....xsnowangelx..........

welcome...welcome....

so...sorry.... we don't mean to ignored you.....

:)

we're happy to have you here...

really....

:D

so..visit often yeay.....

:lol:

Wow....loopreviel....you visiting us with some dongwon best looking pics...

gomapta....

those pics..remind of his this year calender pics...... right??...with that kind of hair style....

:D it's still fit 4 him..although it's looks strange hair style for me.....

btw...

i used to visit your blog also..... (you do have blog with kdw in it right???...sorry lah if i'm wrong.... :) )

very good one...... i like it too.....

aah.. Oceanluv...

just want to remind you... (haha...if you don't mind...)

don't forget my pre order okey?........

please tell me....if you still remember it right???

:P

btw...

looking all caps of "M" movie....it looks like has many smoking and dringking scenes....

first time for dongwon playing that kind of caracter.........

i'm exiting.......

Fighting M..............!!!!!!!!!

Guest subduing mara

You made me frozen, looprevil ...how can I get that Esquire copy? Those stylish posts he did always caught my breath away .. I need oxygen ASAP :w00t:

One of a thousand reasons that I fall in love with him is he had various charming characters.

see?, we have posted in this page , totally contrast.. haha....As seen in his latest movie, look

..so how to put a word, a psycho writer, heavily smoke (may be this word is too strong :sweatingbullets:) which is oppose to a trendy look in mag and CF..

Say hi to oceanluv , syille and everyone here ... Have a happy Friday!!

Guest subduing mara

(from Yonhap News) The guest list for Pusan International Film Festival is announced on the 20th. Kang Dong Won's in the list.

Yepp!! kdramafanusa , We're all hunger to see him live on the red carpet .. He's going to difinitely be some kind of a highlight for PIFF this year :D ... and of course, a hot topic for his fans around here too ... Let's count down !!

(from Yonhap News) The guest list for Pusan International Film Festival is announced on the 20th. Kang Dong Won's in the list.

really...really...???

is that mean he will be there???

:lol: :lol:

Hi....subduingmara...........

:D

aah.. Oceanluv...

just want to remind you... (haha...if you don't mind...)

don't forget my pre order okey?........

please tell me....if you still remember it right???

:P

btw...

looking all caps of "M" movie....it looks like has many smoking and dringking scenes....

first time for dongwon playing that kind of caracter.........

i'm exiting.......

Fighting M..............!!!!!!!!!

sure!! I exactly remember! ;)

his character sometimes reminds me kind of 'OTAKU' (person with obsessive interest)

and sometimes looks like a psycho author as subduing_mara said...hehe

such a different role! I'm also excited to see this...

NEWS

07-09-22

trans by nicemao

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=265379378

[PIFF] M advanced tickets sold out in a minute through the Internet.

--------------------

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=265484348

The new movie <M> which is acted by Kang dongwon draws a lot of attention, audiences believe that DW will bring them a great surprise in this mystery movie.

59482420bq3.jpg