Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

The 43rd annual 'Paeksang Arts Awards'

Promulgation time: On April 25, 2007 (Wednesday)

South Korean time: 18:00 ~ 20:00

SBS

Movie Nominee:

Best Movie:

001fb6.jpg

Best Director & Best New Director:

002vm3.jpg

Best Actor & Best Actress:

003pb4.jpg

Dongwon fight!! :w00t:

Best New Actor & Best New Actress:

004pm5.jpg

??

005ha2.jpg

Most Popularity:

006nv5.jpg

007od1.jpg

credit pics: blog.naver.com/lebanon74

Guys, thanks for the latest news and captures of Kang Dong Won!! hats off!!

brief translations:

Kang Dong Won, Lee Yeon Hee, Gong Hyo Jin’s mystery mellow movie ‘M’ ends in Saipan after 4 months of filming.

The director and the main actor of ‘Duelist’ worked together to create ‘M’ which is receiving vast attention as 2007’s subject of conversation movie. The final scene was in Saipan on the 22nd.

“The final scene on a beach in Saipan there was plenty of sunshine shining down on two newlywed couples Kang Dong Won and Gong Hyo Jin and watching them with sad eyes was Lee Yeon Hee. This scene protraying new love and the past made it unforgettable.” Said producer.

so the movie is in its final stage already and they even went outside Korea...it took them only 4 months of shooting :w00t: that means.. we'll get to see it soon :blink: After Duelist, i'm counting on this film since the actor and director are the same..i wonder how good is it this time...

d00796971623100uy3.jpg

aside from topping the poll left and right..it's nice to see Kang Dong Won in public thru M+VIO. he perfectly looks good whenever the occasion calls for it.

20070328154730589e71606ie9.jpg

after my busy day...Kang Dong Won knows how to cracks me up :lol:

The 43rd annual 'Paeksang Arts Awards'

Promulgation time: On April 25, 2007 (Wednesday)

South Korean time: 18:00 ~ 20:00

SBS

Movie Nominee:

Best Actor & Best Actress:

003pb4.jpg

Dongwon fight!! :w00t:

Most Popularity:

006nv5.jpg

Yipee!! Kang Dong Won is one of the best actors in the category and included in the popularity bet also!!! Hopefully, Kang dong won wins...i like Maundy Thursday especially towards the end :wub: ..Kang Dong Won made the last few scenes heartwrenching and remarkable!! :tears: i haven't seen others' so..may the best actor wins!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest pinochio

wow...so many news about KDW

i really hopes that he will win in the category where he's nominated

and does anybody knoes when is "M" realesed?

Guest se7ensg1rl

^ I know. I'll have to wait to watch this too.

I hope he wins best actor & most popular. But more so best actor. He deserves it. But that's really some tough competition, Ryu Seung Bum and Jo In Sung are hot in that category. And Bi might just steal the popularity award too. But still, I hope they choose him for both. That'll make my day. Thanks for the heads up, oceanluv.

Guest syille

briefly:

As expected he has the 'force' to lead an army of female-fans.

Wow...!!!

;)

thanks 4 all the translations...

and oceanluv thanks 4 the news.... yes..yes...i hope he'll be attending in the ceremony and going home with the award...

can't hardly wait 4 the result...

:)

is Jo In Sung's nomination because of the movie Cold Winter Blues? If so, then I think KDW still has an excellent chance. Although Cold Winter Blues is has a fantastic cast, and its a great movie, OHT's cast and story is excellent - plus they really hit some powerful social issues there... (issues I think that are just as heavy as in The Host)

I'm not ( :sweatingbullets: ) just saying this because I'm a KDW fan

^

you mean this issue...?

New movie rekindles move to end death penalty in S. Korea

SEOUL, Sept. 25 (Yonhap) -- "Maundy Thursday" ("Our Happy Time"), a new movie about a death row inmate, has given momentum to a stalled move to abolish the death penalty in South Korea, as a group of lawmakers vowed Monday to lobby parliament to pass a bill on the matter after collectively watching the movie.

South Korea has not executed any inmates since 1998 but the death penalty is still legally in force. On Thursday, a Seoul court handed the death sentence to Jeong Nam-gyu, a South Korean serial killer convicted of murdering 13 people and injuring 20 others.

btw, Jo in sung's nominated from A Dirty Carnival and his acting got very good criticism so he won the best actor award from the 5th Korean Film Awards and the netizen choice award as the best actor from the 4th Maxmovie & CGV Movie Awards 2006. (kdw got the second plcae :sweatingbullets:) He is a tough rival, Jo seung woo also...

Anyway, hope Dongwon wins...at least, wanna see his attending the ceremony... :blush:

Guest rainns_fan095B76325

i just finished watching the movie 'too beautiful to lie'... he's so cute... his eyes are memerizing... :blush:

hello everyone! im new in this thread... tnx for the news and pictures of KDW... :)

Guest Airine Pratama

Wow thanks for the MVIO event pictures ... it's been a long time since his public appearance ... and WOW to the best actor nomination ... i hope he can take the award home ... i agree about the tough competition between all the nominations they are all good but i will keep support dongwon to win.

bout the polling of him being the most classy celeb ... i agree ... love his fashion taste ...

Guest syille

i just finished watching the movie 'too beautiful to lie'... he's so cute... his eyes are memerizing... :blush:

hello everyone! im new in this thread... tnx for the news and pictures of KDW... :)

hi... rainns_fan095B76325...hehe...you have a long name indeed....

i like kdw 4 the first time when i finished watching 'too beautiful to lie' also....

you should watching the others too...he always has a different expressions in every movie he made.

oceanluv..gomapta...

awesome...now...i'm trying to downloading...

Capture pics from F/W Seoul Collection

223321skiskiskiss1py4.jpg

223358skiskiskiss1cw1.jpg

223405skiskiskiss1hl5.jpg

223413skiskiskiss1ib8.jpg

223420skiskiskiss1mg4.jpg

223423skiskiskiss1rw9.jpg

Dongwon...why did you look so serious? :D

Thanks oceanluv for the captures..maybe he's just tired... anyway, i find him cute inspite of the serious and boring look..this guy have no pretensions at all!!

rainns_fan095B76325...wait till you meet Sad Eyes of Duelist!!! Kang Dong Won has one of the most captivating eyes i have ever seen...and his smile is equally enchanting.

lovegoodfood...let's keep our fingers crossed.

chrislauj...a major hottie indeed!!

Guest lovegoodfood

Thanks oceanluv for the captures..maybe he's just tired... anyway, i find him cute inspite of the serious and boring look..this guy have no pretensions at all!!

rainns_fan095B76325...wait till you meet Sad Eyes of Duelist!!! Kang Dong Won has one of the most captivating eyes i have ever seen...and his smile is equally enchanting.

lovegoodfood...let's keep our fingers crossed.

chrislauj...a major hottie indeed!!

I really wanted him to win the award...he is amazing in this movie....he made me cry and sympathize with his sad ending in [maundy thursday]... will keep praying for him.....

'M' more pics

46460979nx9.jpg

1175438472img0001cb7.jpg

1hyemi2092vg3.jpg

m8sr6.jpg

m10gt7.jpg

credit: hyemi2092

yeah! i totally agree with you.