Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

꽃미남 representative actor, Kang Dong Won. Various trivia from movie sets.

Article via Wikitree

I collected the filmography of kkotminam representative Kang Dong Won. Having more female fans that anyone else, he is diligent enough to shoot one or two movies per year.

Let's look at the back story of some of his movies.

1- A Violent Prosecutor 
kang-dong-won_1451928997_af_org.jpg

Kang Dong Won and Shin Hye Sun's kiss scene was not in the original script. It was added after opening an emergency meeting during shooting, and Kang Dong Won and Shin Hye Sun had to shoot a kiss scene without saying a word to each other.

2- The Priests
33o.jpg

The piglet from The Priests cried so much during early filming that shooting couldn't proceed. However, the moment Kang Dong Won hugged him, he was silent and they resumed shooting.

3- Kundo: Age of The Rampant

899069_full.jpg

In the fight scene where Kang Dong Won's long hair was released, Kang Dong Won wanted to keep the wig disheveled and messy. But the makeup team wanted him to look beautiful and managed to spray treatments on the wig. 

4- Too Beautiful To Lie

03c49ed6f1605d6cacc657ee6ba9a928.gif

The scene of eating Cheongyang chilli pepper at the bachelor meeting was Kang Dong Won actually eating the chilli pepper for realism.

5- Voice of a Murderer
hqdefault.jpg

Although Kang Dong Won appeared in the movie mostly as a voice over, he still came everyday to the set to hang out with the actors.

6- Temptation of Wolves
photo1206.jpg

The role of Jung Tae Sung which started the "Kang Dong Won'' syndrome was originally supposed to be played by Jang Woo Hyuk

7- My Brilliant Life
11.png

Kang Dong Won read the script for the first time on a plane to Bangkok, he re-read it 5 times. Although he tried to avoid crying, the crew saw him cry and brought him a towel.

8- M
M_poster.png

Smoking was necessary for the movie but Kang Dong Won had just quit smoking around that time so the production team made him a cigarette without nicotine (with dried mugwort)

9- Maundy Thursday
mt7.jpg

Kang Dong Won said he had a lot of nightmares after filming the death row scene. He cried himself out of tears.

10- Secret Reunion
fullsizephoto107136.jpg

On the day where filming was cancelled due to various bad conditions on the shooting set, Kang Dong Won sang along while playing guitar for the tired stuff.

11- Jeon Woo Chi: The Taoist Wizard
fullsizephoto103760.jpg

Kang Dong Won had plans to do three works without stop before enlisting but director Choi Dong Hoon wrote the script too late and resulted in a six month delay.

http://netizentown.blogspot.com/2017/03/kkotminam-representative-actor-kang.html

• Like 1

Netizen react to Kang Dong Won's apology

[+32625, -1828] I have seen the comments from some of you that descendants can not choose ancestors. It is not Kang Dong Won's fault that he has such a grandfather. So he just has to heartily admit it and live his life right. For example, "Sadly our ancestor was such a person ... and I feel sorry about it." That way Kang Dong Won can live his life as Kang Dong Won properly.

[+27630, -1096] Kang Dong Won is not being called names for being the descendant of a pro Japanese, he is being condemned for praising him. If you didn't know then you should have apologized for being ignorant of the past. I think it was wrong to get angry and report it as defamation., you should have coped with it. I don't know if that's YG's style to file reports but it was the worst.

[+22514, -677] If he had uploaded this apology before asking for the post to be deleted, it would have been better. Instead the order was reversed, people got angry and the image got ruined. Please be more careful of your actions in the future...

[+19073, -708] The great grandfather is pro Japanese... but the grandmother is the descendant of an independence fighter....

[+14992, -548] The great grandfather is pro Japanese. The grand mother an independence fighter... What kind of house is this?

[+4207, -271] Pro Japanese and army controversies are impossible to shield in South Korea

[+3734, -125] Once a pro Japanese is a pro Japanese forever, they sold their country. Their descendants are not at fault but they should be ashamed of it.

[+3829, -215] Dong Won hyung, in the future it will hard to be cast as a patriot (martyr)

[+3480, -193] No  but seriously I don't get it. How can the grandmother be the descendant of an independence activist yet the great grandfather is pro-Japanese

[+3087, -83] "I grew up listening to moving stories about him" I am shocked

[+2773, -91] He said "My grandmother was the descendant of an independant patriot so I naturally accepted the stories about my great grandfather like that". What are you talking about?  So in the household, an independent married a traitor?

[+2648, -101] His great grandfather was registred as pro Japanese for years and Kang Dong Won didn't know about it?

> His grandmother's father in law is registered as pro-Japanese. Furthermore he did the interview 10 years ago and at that time his grandmother had passed away long before that. So yes, Kang Dong Won might not have known.

> But how does he know the name of someone he was not familiar with? All these things came from Kang Dong Won's mouth? He even knew the name of the company he was running

> Even if he knew the name of the company, it doesn't mean he knew about his pro-Japanese acts. Even if there is a lawsuit ongoing, you can't know everything. It's hard to tell you my personal story but we also had a lawsuit ongoing against my elders and I only knew about it later. Besides, I left the household and didn't know anything anymore. Do you know all your family members in detail? There are some things you know and some things you don't. There is no concrete evidence that you'd know, that's just a guess.

[+2855, -202] They lived well for 3 generations, what a lesson to be learned.

> What nonsense is this? Read the article. He is criticized for late feedback and poor handling. What do you mean lived well. Kang Dong Won was not wealthy when he was young, he went for a college degree. And his father climbed the ranks from being a simple employee to a vice president. Please get informed better.

[+2624, -173] Isn't Kang Dong Won at fault? The netizen said that the great grand father was a pro-Japanese and KDW sued for defamation. I'm not going to sue the netizen who raised the facts. When I realize my grandfather's mistake and find fault with his wrongdoings, I will try to work on my own ignorance. You were asking for this.

[+2228, -79] What kind of opposite household is this...

[+2217, -93] KDW's grandmother is a descendant of an independent. Anyone knows who that is?

[+1842, -67] YG just make it worse for their entertainers... Park Bom, GD, Psy, and now Kang Dong Won

• Like 1

Thank you @oceanluv His fans were really quick to doing some damage control. Proud of them :))

It will be hard for people to forget KDW decision to try cover the story about his ancestor and pretty sure mention of this scandal will be there in every KDW article in the future, but at least there still people who try to be more focus in his works and remember that he is a talented actor.

Btw, Sise Matsui post a blank picture in his instagram page and it seems for me that he talk about recent topic.

1 hour ago, glee77 said:

What's ironic :

Comments : YG actors never apologize. KDW wont do it.

Next day : KDW - I am deeply ashamed.

Comments : YG never cares about damage control.

After KDW's apology : YG - We take all responsibilities.

Comments : KDW is bad

KDW - Not doing audio commentary on a movie because good person.

Wondering what do they want him to do next. Maybe he should just donate all his money and go live under a bridge, but then even that will not satisfy K-netz and those at netizenbuzz :(:(

Lol dang kang said he was sorry. What else can he do , go exume his grandfather and stomp his butt in the ground. I feel kang will be even more closed to people and he was just opening up.

• Like 1

Hi, I am here to show some moral support to KDW. I am a new fan of his and really like all his works. He is so talented. Before that, it just happen that I did not watch any of his movie but discovering this talented actor through his new movie 'Master' and 'Vanishing Time', I actually started to watch all his movies. And knowing that he is going to be in Golden Slumber with HHJ :)

Things have not been going well for him. I know many netizens often praised him as the handsome, cool and talented actor because he is an impressive actor, but because of one interview that is being dug out, all these people criticise him as ''supporting his pro-japanese great grandfather'', although his company tried to do some damage-control (well not effective at all), thos netizens are saying so many nasty words about him (probably the same netizens who highly praised him before). <_< If he had known his great grandfather is a ''pro japanese'' (and I believe there is some misunderstanding), would he have shown his support. Obviously he doesn't know. 

I really hope he will continue with more great works and not be dismay by all those unfair criticisms. In my opinion, 1 bad news really can overshadow all the good things about him. I think they should have a bigger heart to forgive, he may not be perfect but no matter what he is still a good person. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wildaffairs said:

Hi, I am here to show some moral support to KDW. I am a new fan of his and really like all his works. He is so talented. Before that, it just happen that I did not watch any of his movie but discovering this talented actor through his new movie 'Master' and 'Vanishing Time', I actually started to watch all his movies. And knowing that he is going to be in Golden Slumber with HHJ :)

Things have not been going well for him. I know many netizens often praised him as the handsome, cool and talented actor because he is an impressive actor, but because of one interview that is being dug out, all these people criticise him as ''supporting his pro-japanese great grandfather'', although his company tried to do some damage-control (well not effective at all), thos netizens are saying so many nasty words about him (probably the same netizens who highly praised him before). <_< If he had known his great grandfather is a ''pro japanese'' (and I believe there is some misunderstanding), would he have shown his support. Obviously he doesn't know. 

I really hope he will continue with more great works and not be dismay by all those unfair criticisms. In my opinion, 1 bad news really can overshadow all the good things about him. I think they should have a bigger heart to forgive, he may not be perfect but no matter what he is still a good person. 

Like I tell people the Asian entertainment industry is nothing like Hollywood, one mistake can wipe out years of hard work.

• Like 1

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201703079100g

(google trans)

A UNIQLO official said, "There is no official position regarding the controversy over Mr. Kang."  

Namyang Daily (recently advertised 'Lookas9 Latte' sold more than 10 million units (singles) in just three months.) official said, "I am sorry that this happened." "We are watching the situation carefully, but we have not made any decisions about the model yet."

"This is not simply a model effect," said the official, adding, "Namyang Daily is growing every year since entering the coffee market as a latecomer."

Mr. Kang maintained the top position in the brand reputation rankings until just before the offspring of the pro-Japanese descendants.

"This is the most negative public opinion about Kang on the Internet," said Kang Chang-hwan, the head of the research institute. "Even if it is not what he did, the controversy about pro-Japaneseism is as sensitive as political issues."

"The important thing is not to stay in a simple apology, but to demonstrate sincere behavior," he said. "There are many cases in which the reputation has improved again after overcoming the crisis."

• Like 1

I really don't understand the logic of these k netizens. Don't they realize they are blaming the victim?

Why did YG delete that post at the beginning?

Because it was full of LIES!

강동원's great grandfather did not create nor maintain comfort women house; he was not a "first grade pro-Japanese" because there was no such thing as first grade second grade; and he had never gained his wealth by donating money to Japan to get mining rights in exchange!

All these lies and rumors were made up by that post!

Even though 강동원's great grandfather had pro-Japanese behaviors, he should never be defamed like that, for things he had never done!

KDW also had never said that he respected his great grandfather. The one he respected was his grandmother instead.

YG had absolute right to delete that post because it was lies after lies to defame KDW purposely.

강동원 is a victim of rumors at the beginning. Why should he be blamed? #강동원 #

credit @_honeydew_honeydew_

read the fact: http://netizentown.blogspot.com/2017/03/dispatch-investigation-on-kang-dong-won.html

• Like 1

Gosh they're so adamant about blaming him :confounded:

I still curios what happen with someone who write article in the first place? Shouldn't he/she be sue over wrong information and using max movie logo for his/her benefit? But it already become such a big issue and KDW image is tainted and bet he/she got the money.

Oh wait whether the writer get punishment or not, it 's only temporary but KDW will always get this pro-japanese label tag along with him :bawling:

• Like 1

^

it's unfair to kdw, why doesn't the blogger who gave the detorted info get punished? :angry:

refer to this news

[google trans]

Gang Dong Won can appear in the popular uprising movie '1987'

Gang Dong Won will meet audiences through 'Golden Slumber' and '1987' (special appearance). In particular, in 1987, a movie about modern history, which started a democratization movement on June 10, 1987, which became the catalyst for the uprising in June, he took on the role of Lee Han-yeol, who died fiercely against the dictatorship. The reaction of the public has already been alarmed over the fact that Gang Dong Won, who has been under controversy with the pro-Japanese descendant.

Although the time and subject of the work may be different, most respondents say that Gang Dong Won has played a role in this role. Of course, there are many who defend him against witch hunting.

According to the '1987' officials, there is no change in the appearance of Gang Dong Won. But it was a bitter situation. It is not good for the production company because the work comes to the mouth because of the bad work of the actor who appears with a little weight before shooting. Can Gang Dong Won really make a special appearance in '1987'?

An entertainment official said, "Gang Dong Won's appearance in '1987' is not related to this case. In any case, Gang Dong Won was a descendant of the pro-Japanese, and he did not know that the other great-grandfather was a pro-Japanese. I do not think it is necessary for the actor to stop working."

"I think it is the right thing to show his true heart. Many controversial actors have forgiven the public with authentic apologies and works. It seems to be a good solution for Gang Dong Won."

What is most needed for Gang Dong Won now is his 'sincerity'. The "true heart" does not say that it is scattered in press form through agency. If Gang Dong Won really wants to forgive himself for his immature behavior for a while, he needs more active action. But here, the "wisdom" of the agency should be accompanied. Now, it is necessary to take action of the agency that draws the future of the actor Gang Dong Won together with leaving his short-sighted way of thinking.

• Like 1

He was ashamed enough as it is. They say that it's because KDW try to delete the article related and because he treating to sue the writer. Well, it's real defamation if what inside are lies. And no one comment or bring up about the false fact. Hah. The one who should be getting nasty words is the writer! 

Let me ask, what 'real thing' he must do? What action to show that he is really 'sincere'? Nothing can satisfied a bitter soul.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ovcedhooy said:

He was ashamed enough as it is. They say that it's because KDW try to delete the article related and because he treating to sue the writer. Well, it's real defamation if what inside are lies. And no one comment or bring up about the false fact. Hah. The one who should be getting nasty words is the writer! 

Let me ask, what 'real thing' he must do? What action to show that he is really 'sincere'? Nothing can satisfied a bitter soul.

Yep it's time for kang to get ruthless, somebody is out to destroy him and I feel some poltical motivation behind this . His co star in master had to be hospitalized because of having darn near a nervous breakdown from all the hate she got cause she was at a movie screening and her leg got tired . Netziens went in on her and it was sad 

I got to thinking was it political since she was in support of the protests. This probably won't pertain to kang but you never know in this ruthless cruel world known as entertainment.

• Like 1

http://www.starnewsk.com/starnews/news_view.php?article=0000000013185&cg1=

(google trans)

[Entertainer Talk] Gang Dong Won Controversy

Actor Gang Dong Won was caught in controversy. Gang Dong Won is at the center of the controversy, alleging that Lee Jong-man, the great-grandfather, was included in the pro-Japanese name dictionary, allegedly trying to cover up the details. In the end, Gang Dong Won expressed his stance on the controversy through his agency. I will share the story with the reporter. Gang Joo-young is in the studio.

Spoiler

Q) Good morning,

A) Yes, hello.

Q) Actor Gang Dong Won's great-grandfather, Lee Jong-man, was recorded in the pro-Japanese dictionary. However, the controversy became more intense as Kang Dong-won was suspected of trying to cover up this fact. First, please explain in detail how this controversy came to light.

A) Gang Dong Won was surrounded by the pro-Japanese controversy over the grandmother's grandfather. However, the controversy is controversial, but the public has been criticized by the inexperienced response to the controversy. The controversy arose from the allegations that Gang Dong Won asked her to remove posts related to his grandfather.

If you look at the case in more detail. Recently, a movie was published on the site of the film promoter 'Gang Dong Won is a descendant of a pro-Japanese faction'. Since then this post has started to spread online. This post is about a pro-Japanese faction named Gang Dong Won's great-grandfather, Lee Jong-man, who gave his name to the pro-Japanese name dictionary. Gang Dong Won

When these contents spread, Gang Dong Won's agency asked for the posting because of defamation, and this fact became public and the controversy was over. It was because of the suspicion that Gang Dong Won tried to cover the contents of the great-grandfathers beyond the controversy due to the great-grandfather. In fact, it is not Gang Dong Won's fault that he had a great-grandfather. However, before libeling defamation, He had to correct his mistakes and apologize if there was something wrong, but it was not so. In any case, the issue of pro-Japanese pro-Japaneseism during the Japanese colonial period is one of the sensitive parts of Korea's national sentiment. However, Mr. Gong Dong-won's great-grandfather, Lee Jong-man, was listed as a pro-Japanese in the pro-Japanese name list in 2009, and the fact that Gang Dong Won was hurried to hide this fact, and the public's criticism became more vocal as well. Gang Dongwon said in his interview, "My great-grandfather is also an art. He was the president of Daedong Enterprise. However, I know that the gold mine worked in North Korea. " The part where Kang Dong Won expresses the other great-grandfathers as 'art' has added controversy.

Q) As the controversy continued, Mr. Gang Dong-won's agency announced his position. I know you said you had two official positions.

A) As the controversy grows larger, Gang Dong Won's agency has announced its official position. The first one was about the controversy over posting. The agency first communicated the apology. Gang Dong Won's agency said, "I deeply apologize for the inconveniences that have arisen in the process of requesting deletion of some posts related to Gang Dong-won," he said. I explained. "The agency has responded to the prosecution in order to prevent the second spread by worrying that the posting of the problem would lead to the defamation of one person." He said, I am very sorry for the inconvenience."

However, the controversy has not been reduced, but it has become more and more intimidating. This is because the position of the agency has focused on explaining the background of requesting the deletion of the post, and there is no direct expression of the position of the party Mr. Gang Dong-won. So at the center of the controversy, Mr. Gang Dong Won seemed to be consistently silent, so Gang Dong Won could not avoid public criticism. Then the agency once again gave the official position. The second was different. Gang Dong Won is going directly to you. Gang Dong Won said, "I apologize deeply for letting go of the point that caused the controversy about the grandfathers." "It was confusing and shocking," he said. "It was about family history, so I had to figure out the problem and take a look at the related data. I apologize to the people involved for the inexperienced response from this process. I apologize to all of you for failing to give my position as quickly as possible." Gang Dong Won also learned about the shameful past of the grandfather. He will continue to study and reflect on history through this work, "he added, promising to find out what he can do.

Q) Gang Dong Won is an unexpected controversy. It is also a kind of controversy that has been aroused by the fact that the controversy is going to affect the next work.

A) Recently, Gang Dong Won is active as an actor. Especially last year, he was greatly loved as a movie [master]. And this year he will meet with the audience through two movies. It is [Golden Slumber] and [1987]. First of all, Gang Dong Won is in the middle of filming [Golden Slumber] film. And after finishing [Golden Slumble] shooting, he will start shooting new movie [1987] in May. [Golden Slumber] has been shooting separately from this controversy, but the problem is [1987]. [1987] is a film about the 1987 democratization movement. Gang Dong Won will be making a special appearance in this work as a person who will participate in the democratization movement. It is not so big because it is a special appearance, but the reaction of the public has been staggering that Gang Dong Won, who has been under the controversy of the pro-Japanese faction, plays this role. There was a lot of reaction that this role did not match with Gang Dong Won, and on the contrary, Gang Dong Won's reaction to want to show it as acting as he conveyed the sincere apology. Currently [1987] is official said that Mr. Gang Dong Won's appearance does not change. If Gang Dong Won tells you the meaning of the apology and says, "I will find out what I can do, I will practice what I can do," and if he puts his heart to this role, I think he can overcome the crisis as an actor due to this controversy.

Q) Gang Dong Won said that he is currently shooting [Golden Slumber]. Can you tell me what Golden Slumber is?

A) [Golden Slumber] is a work based on the same name in Japan. Gang Dong Won is in the lead role, and Han Hyo Ju, Kim Sung Kyun, and Kim Dae Myung appear. [Golden Slumber] covers the story of an ordinary man who has been chased by an enormous power as an assassin. Gang Dong Won took over this role. Recently, a large-scale outdoor shooting of [Golden Slumber] was held at Gwanghwamun Street in Seoul, attracting attention. The shooting was conducted with three lanes in the direction of Gwanghwamun and three lanes in the city hall among the 10 lanes. A large-scale action god has been unveiled, including a car fire and explosion scene. Gang Dong Won, who was deeply involved in the filming, was captured and released. Gang Dong Won was wearing a courier costume for a professional actress and acted in an act that caught the eye of passersby. Among them, Mr. Gang Dong Won is voicing his desire to overcome this controversy and crisis with acting. As an actor, I think the way to repay fans' support is a good acting. We expect Gang Dong Won to continue to show a wonderful appearance while being faithful to his role as an actor.

Gang Dong Won, who politely expressed his apology for this controversy. It seems that it is not desirable to apply a paternity system and drive him to the image of a descendant of the pro-Japanese. I hope that Gang Dong Won will be able to reward the interest and love of fans through his wonderful acting activities in the future. I'll cut it down here today. thank you.

• Like 1

Hello, I have been reading this thread for a few months. Thank you very much for all these information you shared!

I did a lot of research on this scandal and I really feel bad about KDW, that's why I decide to sign up and share some information with you all.

For all those who love KDW, please be aware that KDW is framed this time, for sure.

1. Starting from Feb 17th, someone started to post information about KDW's great grandfather was a pro-Japanese in different websites. 

e. g : https://www.instiz.net/pt?no=4407846&page=4&k=강동원&stype=1

Most of the posts still exist. If you search KDW's name in Nate or Instiz, you will still see many posts regarding this issue. 

2. Feb 28th, someone started to make up rumors about KDW's great grandfather. Someone posted a post in Maxmovie Website, put KDW's great grandfather as first grade Pro-Japanese. They lied about him being a first grade Pro-Japanese (actually there was no first grade or second grade); that he created and maintained comfort women place (which he had never done); and he gained his wealth by donating money to Japanese in order to get mining approvals in exchange (which was not true. KDW's great grandfather's first donation to a Pro-Japanese group was in 1937, but before then he already owned 750 mines and was the local "Mine King".) They also twisted KDW's interview in 2007. He said about respecting his grandmother, but they changed the words and made it appeared that he respected his great grandfather. 

They also created a photo with all these lies to make it easier to spread in SNS. 

Evidence is here: https://www.instiz.net/pt?no=4426426&page=3&k=강동원&stype=1

3. Feb 28th, YG requested Maxmovie to delete the post, because nothing was true in that post, except that KDW's great grandfather was listed as Pro-Japanese. Everything else on the post was rumor to defame KDW purposely. 

The person who reposted this rumor post claimed that he felt very angry about his post being deleted under KDW's request (which was YG's request instead). BUT, he did not mention AT ALL that the post was full of LIES! 

People started to blame KDW for attempting to cover the "truth", but they did not know that YG was just trying to remove the rumor posts. All other posts were still there. 

Evidence here: http://pann.nate.com/talk/336202129

4. March 1st, this rumor and the photo full of rumors spread very fasted  in SNS. People blamed KDW for trying to cover the truth, but actually he was deeply hurt by all these rumors. 

5. March 4th, Dispatch posted an article to "clarify" the facts. It clarified that KDW's great grandfather had never created nor maintained comfort women house; there was no evidence that he got approval for mining because of his donation; and he was not a first grade Pro-Japanese. 

That Dispatch article was full of bias! They purposely put "grandfather" in the title, but in the content they put GREAT GRANDFATHER correctly. Didn't the reporters know it's great grandfather? I don't think so! Didn't they know the article YG deleted was full of lies and inaccurate info to defame his great grandfather? They knew! That's why they put clarifications about his great grandfather had nothing to do with comfort woman! But still, the reporters blamed 강동원 for deleting that post! 

5. March 6th, Maxmovie posted an explanation about what the rumor post was deleted. They confirmed that that post was deleted was because it contained falseful information and rumors. 

BUT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. 

• Like 3

There are also a lot of controversy about KDW's great grandfather. Anyone interested could read this article: 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=047&aid=0002143346

and his Wikipedia https://ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/리종만

He went to the North Korea in 1949. 

Ironically, he was praised by the North Korean chairman Kim Jong Il as a  patriot businessman. He died at age 92 and was buried in the  patriots cemetery.  During the reign of Kim Jong Il, those Pro-Japanese people who came from the south were sent to Soviet Union for prison and some were killed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, glee77 said:

As soon as he signed with YG , bad things started to happen.

The last movie he negotiated without them was Master, which he confirmed in end 2015.

It can be someone hating him, but considering that YG started using his image to further the company (saw posts of 2016 in netizenbuzz) , maybe someone hating on YG thinks the easiest way for them to go down is by attacking the "biggest name".

Honestly, I hope YG dumps him. That's the only way netizens will feel sorry and like him again. After all, a lot of hate is because YG is a company full of chaebols (comments on DramaFever).

No yg needs to stand by  the truth and continue to support kang in his endeavors. Also kang is a grown man and should not ask permission from anybody to be liked. If they do or don't will not stop him from living his life.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah since he normally go ninja when there is no promotion duty plus the last issue I bet it will take sometime longer until he come out again.

Spending Satnite watching MASTER again.

Fall in love (again) with kim jae myung smirks and hot body *.*

• Like 2