Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won Says He Wants to Get Married Late, but Doesn’t Want to Date Publiclyddangha August 25, 2014 | SOOMPIellekangdongwonhandsomemay2013.jpg

Actor Kang Dong Won revealed his thoughts on dating and marriage.

During an interview for his upcoming film “My Brilliant Life,” Kang Dong Won was asked various questions about his opinions on dating and marriage.

When the interviewer commented that he is in the prime age for marriage, Kang Dong Won replied, “my friends are all married and have kids. But I want to get married late, in my late 30′s or early 40′s.”

On dating publicly, Kang Dong Won seemed to be very against the idea, saying, “I’d never date openly. I never want to get caught. It seems terrible just thinking about it.”

He also added his two cents on supporting his children who may be interested in acting. “If they really want to do it I won’t be able to stop them, but I would advise them to not become actors. I saw somewhere that statistically, entertainment and sports have the most competition. Actors are ‘out’ when they have two or three failed projects. I want my kids to live freely, without too much competition.”

Guest missluffy

@Lynnel : maybe if she's standing next to him her heart will be dugeun dugeun  :D
TaeTiSeo shared, "We are normally fans of Kang Dong Won so it is an honor for us to act with him through this good opportunity. Director Lee Jae Yong led us well so it has become a good memory. Through this movie, we hope that a lot of people share a brilliant life."

Source : All Kpop

Guest rjuliet

love all the article coverages on kdw...he is just too cute and always thoughtful...a smart and witty man indeed... 
edit : kdw pics in recent interviews.. 
1483071_1454103761534870_1904856769102998931_n.jpg

Guest rjuliet

hahaha stefani...lol....i deliberately left that pic for u to comment on that very unique type of clothing :D ...only kdw wears something like that and still look cute :D

Hahahaha....i am sorry but i might be off topic....but it seems the photos are usually taken around the same places....i think i have seen KDW standing next to that wall in so many pictures and the stairs...hahahaha.....am i the only one :P
And by the way....he really looks so boyish in this :D

Guest AnJilaah

This article sums up most of the thing he talked about in the radio show. Nice read!
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kang Dong Won Opens Up about His Family and His Reaction to Popularity
kang-dong-won-2.png

Actor Kang Dong Won recently revealed his ideal family.

On August 25, the actor appeared on MBC Radio FM4U’s “Park Kyung Lim’s Two o’clock Date.” It’s the first radio show he has appeared in since his debut.

Regarding his role as a father in his upcoming film, “My Brilliant Life,” he said, “I didn’t worry too much about it.”

After hearing this, DJ Park Kyung Lim asked about Kang Dong Won’s father and he answered with, “He was an ordinary office worker and he was a good father to his son. He was a family man and my mother was the same.”

Continuing, Kang Dong Won revealed the future he pictured by saying, “Unlike my parents, I haven’t thought in-depth about my future family, but when I think about it for a brief moment, I would like it if it was a really warm family. If a family is created, I think I would rely on them a lot. I’m the type that thinks work and family are the most important things.”

Next, the actor revealed that he was good at studying when he was a student.

Park Kyung Lim read a listener’s story, who revealed that he was Kang Dong Won’s classmate. In the story, the listener confirmed, “Kang Don Won was good-looking and was good at studying.”

Regarding this, Kang Dong Won honestly said, “During middle school, I was good at studying.” Park Kyung Lim then asked, “What was your highest rank?” and he answered indirectly, “I haven’t gotten first place in the school wide rank.”

Then, Park Kyung Lim admired him by asking, “Am I’m talking to the one who got second place in the school wide rank?”

Afterwards, DJ Park Kyung Lim talked about“Temptations of Wolves,” the movie that shot Kang Dong won to stardom. She said, “It’s not an exaggeration when you say that ‘Temptation of Wolves’ was the film that made Kang Dong Won known. Everyone was in an uproar when you appeared from under the umbrella.” Watch the umbrella scene below.

Kang Dong Won revealed his thoughts about the film by saying, “When I think about it now, it would’ve been nice if I could have seen that scene in the theater, secretly. However, at that time, I thought to myself, ‘Don’t get caught up in it, it won’t last long. It’s only for a moment.”

Continuing, he said, “When I see a lot of people in a movie theater, rather than feeling good, I feel kind of empty. I wonder, from the people who already like me, how much more will they like me?”

Meanwhile, “My Brilliant Life” will be released on September 3. Kang Dong Won will be appearing with actress Song Hye Kyo, who plays his wife in the film.

Source: soompi

Guest AnJilaah

MPL Stage Greeting :)
mpl-stage-greeting.png

Attendees: Director Lee Jae Yong, Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo, Jo Seong Mok
Date: September 6Place: CGV YongdongpoTime: see above
Date: September 7Place Lotte Cinema (near Keon Dae Ib Ku station)Time: see above
Credit: KDW DC

Guest rjuliet

stefani, may i add...smart, good actor, succesful, thoughtful, sensitive, kind, caring, and loyal...wow, no wonder he is picked as ideal type by a lot of girl band members...hehe

Guest missluffy

Kang Dong Won building in Gimhe, Gyeongsangnam-do called cafe "G" 
5212d8beee09e.jpg

4a84fd8fd5abb.jpg

download?fid=64222b9bfcc89e15a4e92c0c0e7

?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile23.uf.tistory.c

download?fid=64222b9bfcc89e15c2a92c0c1d6

download?fid=64222b9bfcc89e15bdda2c0c18b

download?fid=64222b9bfcc89e15eef72c0c307

4a84ff0a9713b.jpg

1st floor is Cafe "G" managed by his sister, 2nd floor is sax father so his fans can enjoy the music,3rd floor is his room (I dunno his family live in here or not)
download?fid=64222b9bfcc89e1538c12c0c343

The building is built in 2009, and get the award for unique architectural work. Almost all the interior designed by Kang Dong Won,this buiding at the price of 1.5 billion KRW =D>

Guest jaeinmae

@StefaniS, wowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!...... i think the wood furnitures, chairs and tables, is the one he designed.....but i do happen to noticed the vase .....it is somewhat familiar.....i don't know if it is the same but where did i saw it before???? actually it's not the vase but the flower arrangement..........goshhhhhh, i am not making sense..........