Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest AnJilaah

Screenshot from today's Naver Event. Hopefully Naver can upload the full coverage.

kdw-sc2.png?w=720

kdw-sc4.png

kdw-sc6.png?w=800

kdw-sc7.png?w=800

kdw-sc8.png?w=800

KDW going to a fan? :)(lol at the girls reaction to him kkk)
kdw-sc1.png?w=720

and finally KDW respectful bow :)
kdw-sc5.png?w=720

ADDITIONAL: 
Kundo cast photo before the show starts:
web_2009096889_f71da368_20140630_212642_

Source: KDW DC

Guest AnJilaah

@yoonmi66 haha this is so cute. the girls are really happy to see him and get close to him. :) and also welcome to the thread. :-h
Here's an english subbed of some parts of the press conference and interview. :)

Source: Arirang KPOP

Hi @yoonmi66
Thank you for the link....really love it...but sad( don't know what questions were asked???)Hope to get updates on KDW today on his closing of the short film festival..... :)

KDW have such a nice complexion .. he's not light skinned but I can see the glow :) lol I don't know how else to describe it. I'm so jealous how can he have such a perfect tan!!

Guest AnJilaah

i agree with you all about KDW's skin.  ;)
class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 740px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Director Jeong Doo-hong tells “Kang Dong-won is the best at using swords”

2014063022034005723_1

Martial arts director Jeong Doo-hong praised Kang Dong-won to tell “Kang Dong-won is the best in Korea at using swords.”

In June 30th, a movie talk of movie ‘KUNDO: Age of the Rampant’ took place. There director Jeong Doo-hong commented like this during the making video.

He revealed “Kang Dong-won uses swords very well. He practiced hard so I thought he was a professional sword user. He’s very good, fantastic.”

For this Kang Dong-won revealed “Everybody practiced hard but for 4 years I didn’t take movies. Because of that I practiced without any complaints. Also their body is larger than me. I thought that I shoudn’t let audiences see the power difference between me and them so I managed to always practice the swords.”

‘KUNDO: Age of the Rampant’ is a movie that talks about the rebellion of civillians during the Chosun Dynasty. It is going to be released in July 23rd.

Credit: http://www.kofan.com/?p=59668

Kundo VIP premiere : Megabox COEX, Seoul July 14 20:00DC
can't wait....
---------------------
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[2014 MSFF] 제13회 미쟝센 단편영화제 개막식

IM5Q6r.jpg
Q9fIB7.jpg
coKx5K.jpg
pQdZyF.jpg

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won talks about making a comeback after 4 years

kang-dong-won_1404603732_af_org.jpg

Kang Dong Won talked about how he felt coming back to acting after 4 years!

He and Ha Jung Woo had an interview with KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' for their movie 'Kundo: Age of the Rampant'. It's Kang Dong Won's first acting project in 4 years, so he was asked how he felt making a comeback. He answered, "I've rested for such a long time that I don't want to rest anymore. I had such a hard time. It was so hard to do nothing."

On Kang Dong Won, his costar Ha Jung Woo said, "He has a surprise charm. He's very manly. He's a rough man. He's manlier than anyone else, and he's very masculine.Ma Dong Suk also added, "He is a dream guy. A lot of people think he's good for dating, but I think he's great for marriage as well."

Credit: allkpop