Dennis Oh Or Daniel Henney?

Guest muffine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweetl0ve

i don't know if it's just me, but they both look the same to me. I can never tell them apart. T______T

Guest ellstars

theres someting about dennis oh that makes him seem kinda deceitful...

or maybe its just me haha

DANIEL HENNEY!

Guest mishybear

i personally love daniel henney =DDD

he looks more.... manly? i dnno dennis oh is hot too but daniel catches me.

lol but i voted dennis for the better actor

• 6 years later...
Guest vampedia

Dennis Henney's acting is a little stiff, but he is handsome.If you're asking, which is handsome? I would choose Dennis Henney.I don't think I've seen Dennis Oh acting before?

Hello, guys!
I was just scrolling around, when suddenly I saw this thread became very interested. Let me share the reasons why:
1. I can't believe that I'm not the only one who compares Dennis from Daniel. I was like, wow, what a small world we have!
2. I always mistake the one from the other. I was thinking of Dennis but I was actually looking at Daniel's picture and vice versa. I was confused for a while of who's who, 'cause you know, they look alike. Almost.
3. They are both my favorite, 'cause they have such prominent features. I learned they were half something a year back. Right? Half-American, I think.
4. They both played interesting characters, specially Daniel who has starred in an American movie.

Conclusion: I like Dennis, but when I heard Daniel speak both Korean and English, I was just like.... BAM! I fell for him, speically so when I saw him take his (ahem) shirt off. LOL. He was and is very charismatic.
In real life, he's sweet, gentle, caring. And he's a good friend of my another favorite Korean actress, Jung Ryeo Won (the girl who starred in Ja Myung Go.)

Hello, guys!
I was just scrolling around, when suddenly I saw this thread became very interested. Let me share the reasons why:
1. I can't believe that I'm not the only one who compares Dennis from Daniel. I was like, wow, what a small world we have!
2. I always mistake the one from the other. I was thinking of Dennis but I was actually looking at Daniel's picture and vice versa. I was confused for a while of who's who, 'cause you know, they look alike. Almost.
3. They are both my favorite, 'cause they have such prominent features. I learned they were half something a year back. Right? Half-American, I think.
4. They both played interesting characters, specially Daniel who has starred in an American movie.

Conclusion: I like Dennis, but when I heard Daniel speak both Korean and English, I was just like.... BAM! I fell for him, speically so when I saw him take his (ahem) shirt off. LOL. He was and is very charismatic.
In real life, he's sweet, gentle, caring. And he's a good friend of my another favorite Korean actress, Jung Ryeo Won (the girl who starred in Ja Myung Go.)

Archived