Dennis Oh Or Daniel Henney?

Guest muffine

Guest manlytoe

you know i love dennis oh, but i knew daniel henney (of course i loved him too) first...

i like them both truthfully... i couldn't choose at all, but i went with daniel all the way because i liked him first.

but if there was a both, i'd choose that..

I LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!! SEXY, HOT AND ADORBALE IN THEIR OWN WAYS!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sherryholic

Daniel for ALL.<3no offense, but i never

heard dennis speak an ounce

of korean.

but daniel, he`s improving ALOT.

& he`s such a gorgeous man!

Guest kayem7289

OMG...Such a hard question!

Daniel is the perfect gentleman, charming, handsome, charsimatic, suave and speaks so eloquently...but

Dennis is so friggin hot! He's like the hot jock at your high school, such hot man!

Ohhhh...But I still go with Daniel, he seems nicer. Dennis seems kinda like the "I know I'm hot" kinda guy. Which I totally understand :sweatingbullets:!

Guest angelic_414

i chose daniel for all of the questions. even tho his acting in mnikss was eh~i still like him. *^^* he's HOT!

Guest loving_D

dennis

neither

daniel

daniel

:sweatingbullets: im pretty neutral. but lately, i've been liking dennis after i watched that mv with him and han ga in!

Guest yoojini

dennissssssss oh dennis. :blush: i was gonna pick him, but then those daniel pix are just as hot too. :wub: gah, hard decision! :wacko::P

Guest twothree

Really? I thought his acting in KSS was really natural. x_x; It's sorta the same for me, only I couldn't watch/finish sweet spy because Dennis' acting was so wooden or when it wasn't, overdramatic. xD

DENNIS IS HOT BUT DANIEL HAS THIS IRRESISTABLE CHARM ABOUT HIM. ;D And he's so gentlemanly in real life!

Dennis's acting in Sweet Spy was HORRIBLE. I wanted to watch Nam Sang Mi, but man, Dennis ruined the whole drama for me b/c of his acting--it was so fake, not even close to decent. NSM couldn't save the drama; i had to drop it.

Daniel's acting was cheesy (but his character is cheesy) in MNIKSS, but his acting's not that bad in Spring Waltz and Seducing Mr. Perfect.

Guest muffine

why is there a "none of them" button but no "both of them"? XP

Because I know lots of people would choose "both of them" but I want to know who is more popular. It's like a battle....:sweatingbullets:

Archived