' ' K O R E A__ S P A R K L I N G ' '

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fattycake

awesome marketing manuever from the tourism industry, utilizing Bi in their ads.

thanks for sharing the caps of Bi, he sure does look very charming in those caps. =)

Guest XxMrsKimJJxX

I got to see this cf for like 10 times a day. Lol......

Really interesting cf with lotsa elements of Korea in it.

Yup, if only DBSK were in the cf too......

Guest jasmine_korea

I've always thought about this, that rain should advertise for korean tourism.

well i'm almost doing the same thing without apearing on TV ^_^ haha..i'm really advertising for korea.

Good Luck korea

Guest jicks

I already wanted to go to Korea anyway lol Rain only reminds me how beautiful Korea is :D

Anyway-

Yeah I agree g1nny, he looks a lil different. In the last cap he kinda gives me a Lee Jun Ki vibe (both are HOT.)

Good choice, Rain is probably the most recognisable Korean celebrity atm.

Guest deeyan

Its a very cool CF. I like how they fused together modern and traditional concept. And the best part was the 3 second sight of Rain. :D

Guest xtrammieex

i agree wit some of u..itd be more aweseome with more stars in it..then im sure no one could resist going =]

Guest soulpatrol

cool! korea, sparkling! yep korea definetely looks so sparkling to me. ^^ wanna be there someday.

I think it used Bi as the icon, coz he's the one who's well known throught out the world (esp. in Asia) for now.

Guest justwildbeat

That's a pretty snazzy commercial, does anyone happen to know the songs that are played the background (the modern clubbing one?) a friend recognized it but couldn't remember what the title was?

Archived