Reaction of YG Family @ Dara's "When I can't do aegyo" dance :lol:

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho2_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho5_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho7_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho9_r1_250.giftumblr_m1jzzlObCT1qclmhho10_r1_250.gif

Source: mybodyisreadytabi@tumblr

120328 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

eAhdN.png

투애니원 일본앨범 컬렉션 득템!!! +.+오늘 발매됐어요~!!! 신곡 스크림!과 우리 색갈로 다시 불러본 Like a virgin!글구 퉤니원의 히트곡^^;들의 일본어버젼!디비디엔 뮤비 메이킹,녹음실,인터뷰~ 그리구 멤버들의 필리핀 나들이 영상까지~!^.^빨리봐야징!!

I got 2NE1's Japanese album Collection!!! +.+It was released today~!!! New song scream! and Like A Virgin, which was different from our usual style!And 2NE1 hit songs^^;in Japanese versions!On the DVD there is the making for the MV, recording, interviews~ And a video of us in the Philippines~!^.^Gonna watch it asap!!!

Source: Dara's Me2day

Translated by: kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

120328 ETUDE's me2day update

pu7u7.jpg

두둥>_<!! 에뛰드 홍대 매장에 Sweet 다라가 떴다~♥ 다라처럼 상큼해지고 싶다면~ 우리 모두 눈을 크게 뜨고! 깨알같은 영수증 정독~@.@ ★님프 광채 볼류머, 디어 마이 립스-톡..etc★ 꺅! 다라의 상큼달콤비결이 바로 요기잉네~+ㅁ+!!

TAGS:★웃고 있는 온유는 어디에 있을까용?★

Doodong>_<!! Sweet Dara went on an outing to Hongdae's ETUDE shop~♥ If you want to become as fresh as Dara~ let's all open our eyes widely! Perusing the receipt in detail~@.@ ★Nymph Aura Volumer, Dear my Lips-Talk..etc★ Kya! Here are all the secrets to Dara's freshness~+ㅁ+!!

★Can you spot Onew who's secretly laughing?★

Source: Etude me2day

Translated by nyldeabcd@YGLadies.com

Guest g180888

Sandara Park's past photos have been revealed.

BOO_20120328145148_V.jpg

These photos of girl group 2NE1's Sandara Park were uploaded onto a certain online community board. 

The pictures are captures from a past Philippine program. The past photos show her oval face that has no differences from her current appearance, proving she was born beautiful.

Netizens have commented "Wow this must be when she was really young", "Sandara Park's past photos have no humiliation", "It looks tacky, but nothing to be humiliated for", "I guess past photos can never be perfect", "She is a natural beauty!", and "Whoever sees this can tell its Sandara Park.

On SBS' Strong Heart, which aired on the 27th, Sandara's showed off her quirkiness and her jokes.

Source:

Boom News

Translated by:  kristinekwak@YGLadies

Seungri reveals Dara stepped on the hearts of three guys

20120328_sandara_strongheart.jpg

Big Bang member Seungri revealed some secrets about Dara‘s love life.

On the March 27th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Strong Heart‘, Seungri said, “Dara always says on TV that she has never dated, but in fact she is a very scary girl.”

He continued, “Sandara told me she was lonely so I set her up with two guys who were Lee Seung Gi style, the type of guy that every girl likes. But Dara didn’t keep in contact with them so they both lost touch.”

Seungri continued to talk about a third guy that he introduced to her. He was a gentle guy who actively approached Dara with an open heart. He even went to her house to see her but she did not come out to meet him.

In regards to this, Dara explained, “He was someone who actively pursued me but I was worried about how he might have a misconception of who I really am. I have a bright and cute image on television but in reality, I am not like that. I was scared that he would leave after he found out what I am really like.”

Source & Image: Nate

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Guest dragon-rider

Hi Jez!!! Long time no see you!! I love your edit :wub:

FULL HQ SCANS OF DARA in SCREAM PHOTOBOOK

NBKpW.jpg

SglWX.jpg

t800e.jpg

gOc4z.jpg

vqa1t.jpg

zGhNd.jpg

tumblr_m1lfhrUv4g1rp10ujo3_500.jpg

80Z0L.jpg

l8yj0.jpg

k2HOO.jpg

MedNs.jpg

7GHkX.jpg

Credit: BJN_21

120401 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

THGwo.jpg

오늘 고베에서의 스프링그루브 공연!!!너무 재밌었어요~!우리가 거의 두달정도 무대에 안서다가 오랜만에하는거라 더 설레였고 작년 우리 일본투어때 콘서트했던 고베월드기념홀이라 더 아련했고 우리 팬분들이 많이와서 신나게 놀아줘서 더 재밌었어요!역시!무대에서 좀 놀아주야!^^

TAG: 내일 마쿠하리멧세 공연도 기대합니다 ^_^ 역시 공연이 젤~ 재밌어! +.+

Performed at Springroove Kobe today!!! It's really interesting~! We've not been on stage for 2 months therefore we're kind of excited in today's performance~ Also, it's the same venue as our Japan concert tour last year so we felt quite comfortable~

It's also because lots of our fans came therefore we felt even more interesting! Still! We have to play around on stage! ^^

TAG: Looking forward to tomorrow's performance^_^ Performing is still most~ interesting!+.+

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: soh0712@YGLadies.com

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 - RAY Magazine Japan, Full Interview Translations

raydara.png

Translations by aNono @ YGLadies

Scans by spice-candy @ tumblr

Special Thanks to NAO a lovely J-Blackjack who typed up the interview for us to translate!

Edited by erikarafaela @ YGLadies

tumblr_m1sk731Df01qb11kbo1_250.giftumblr_m1sk731Df01qb11kbo4_250.gif

tumblr_m1sk731Df01qb11kbo3_250.giftumblr_m1sk731Df01qb11kbo2_250.gif

Credit: shihahahahha@tumblr

120401 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

BhOkx.jpg

스프링그루브 in 마쿠하리멧세!!! 방금 무대끝내고 왔어요! 와우!!! 오랜만에 무대인데다가 9곡을 연달아부르니 이건 뭐어!@.@정말 쓰러질거같으면서도 계속 뛰게되는 이 짜릿함!!!+.+ 빤따스틱한 관객들~! 캬~!!! 이래서 공연을 끈을수가없어요!!! 와아아아아!!!

TAG: 어디서 이렇게 많은 랙잭이들이?!? 한국 응원법까지 완벽히!!! +.+ 작년콘서트가 떠오르는 무대였어요~! 땡큐!!! ^0^

Springgroove in MakuhariMesse!!! We just ended our performance! Wow!!! Its been so long since we've performed but we got to do 9 songs!@.@ I felt like fainting but still I kept jumping from excitement!!! +.+ Fantastic audience~! Kya~!!! That is why we couldn't stop performing!!! Waaa!!!

TAG: Where did all the blackjacks come from?! Even got the Korean fan chants perfectly!!! +.+ Reminds me of last years concert~! Thank you!!! ^0^

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: ♥kristinekwak@YGLadies.com

Archived