[OFFICIAL] Sandara Park (산다라박) Thread

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Guest dragon-rider

120118 Dara's Me2day update

dPtMh.jpg

오늘 멤바들과 함께 세브란스 병원 어린이병동에 다녀왔다.귀여운 아기들을 만나서 인사도 하고 싸인도 해줬다. 너무 귀엽고 반가웠지만..마냥 미소만 나오진않앗다..어린아가들이 아픈게 너무 속상했다..다들 빨리! 건강해져서 재밋게 뛰어놀고 우리공연도 보러왔음좋겟다!!!

Tags: 오늘은 밍끼생일 귀여운 아기천사들이 밍끼생일을 축하해주엇다 ^_^ 아가들 새해엔 꼭! 건깅해져서 집으로 돌아가자!

Today, all the members went to visit the children’s ward of Severance Hospital. We met a lot of cute babies, we said our hellos, and gave our autographs. They were really cute, and it was nice to meet them, but… Though it made me smile a bit, it didn’t come out in full force.. It hurt so much to realize that these little babies were very sick.. All of you quickly! Get healthy really fast so that you can all play and run and see our performances!!!

Tags: Today is Mingkki’s birthday. We celebrated Mingkki’s birthday we very cute little angels ^_^ A new year with some babies! Headed back home after this!

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

120118 DARA's me2day update

AyznF.jpg

생일 축하합니다~! 따랑하는 밍끼의~ 생일축합니다아~! ^0^ 짝짝짝!!! 밍끼를 위해 다라언니가 준비한! 밍끼에게 딱! 어울릴만한 선물!+.+ 빠밤! 크크큭.. 그리구 당근케익과 여러가지 맛있는 음식들!^.^ 아.. 밍끼가 벌써 열아홉이라니..마니컷구나 초딩밍끼!ㅋ

Tags: 나도 밍끼의 선물 인증샷 기대해도 되에요~?!? +.+

Happy Birthday~! We love you, dear Mingkki~ Happy Birthday to you~! *clap clap clap*!!! Dara-unnie has already prepared something for our Mingkki! Perfect for Mingkki! She matches the gifts! +.+ Ppabam! *thump thump thump*.. It’s carrot cake and lots of other delicious food! ^.^ Ah.. Our Mingkki is already nineteen.. But you will always be our choding (T/N: elementary kid) Minggki! Ke

Tags: Shall I expect a certification shot from Minggki~?!?

120119 DARA Me2day Updates

HMYyG.jpg

하나씩 공개되는 스킨맑음…^.^ 5가지 종류가 있어요 ~ 자기 피부에 맞는 스킨을 골라쓰는 재미! 난… 건조하니까 수분을 더 투척해야될거같은뎅!!! +.+ 촉촉해 촉촉해에~! 촉촉~훼에~! 이 노래 궁금해요?

Clear skin which is exposed to the public one by one... ^.^ There are five different types for your skin ~ And then you select depending on what is most appropriate for your skin! I... have a bit of a dry skin, so I choose moisturizing to throw in more moisture!!! +.+ *Moist, moist, moiiisssttt~! Moist, deeper moist~!* Curious about this song?

Tags: For this song, the shiny, shiny people* have sung it! ^.^ I'm dancing... Ke ke

T/N:

*Dara is referring to SHINee's song for Wanna Be Sweet.. This one

On her me2day, she wrote down the lyrics of the song .

**Shine shiny people = SHINee

VryfG.jpg

스킨맑음 체조~시작! +.+ 이 영상을 보시면 댄싱머신(?)달옹의 스킨맑음 체조 스포를 조금 보실수 있을듯! 빛나는분들이 조금 따라해주셨네요!^_^ㅋ 스킨맑음 moist&deep moist&fresh&essential smoother!골라골라~!건조한 난 moist!

Skin malgem* dance ~ start! +.+ When you watch this video of Dancing Machine(?) Darong, you can see a little bit of the skin malgem dance! ^_^ Ke Skin malgem moist&deep;moist&fresh;&essential;smoother! Choose, choose~! Since I'm dry, I choose moist!

Tags:

This is Jonghyun's introduction for skin malgem moist! Each member introduces one of the 5 skin malgem types in total!

T/N:

*Skin malgem = The new product Dara is endorsing. Literally, it translates to "clear skin"

Credits:

Source: Dara's me2day

More Dara Pictures @ Etude House New CF

Jiho7.jpg

yQ8kd.jpg

8hN3w.jpg

Source: Etude House Korea@Facebook

Guest dragon-rider

120119 DARA's me2day update

H79Py.jpg

큰누나 쳐다보는 둥이?!?ㅋ그나저나 빨리 투애니원 소식도 알려주고싶은뎅..아직은..!없네용!^^;아마 항상 그렇겟지만 열심히 또 준비하겟죠?+.+ 흠..그리구 2월엔 열심히한 투애니원을 위한 여행스케줄도 잡혀있고~^0^유후!이추운 겨울날 따뜻한곳가서 태닝도 좀 하고ㅋ

Doong-ie is looking at eldest noona?!? Ke Anyway, I wanted to tell you guys about some 2NE1 news really fast/soon, but… Not yet..! Not now! ^^; Though it may take some time, but you guys know that we are preparing really hard, right? +.+ Hmmmm… Although, 2NE1 does have a schedule for a travel in February~^0^ Yoohoo! In this cold winter time, it would be nice to go to a warm place and do a little sunbathing Ke

오랜만에 멤바들이 다 뭉쳤죠?!? 투애니원과 위드 켐페인이 함께~ 치료가 필요한 어린친구들에게 조금이나마 도움이 되고싶어서 모엿어요! 울 친구들 빨리 치료받고 나아서 우리 음악도 마음껏 들을 수 있는 날이 왓으면 좋겟어요! 여러분들도 힘내라고 응원많이 해주세요! ^_^

It’s been a long time since all the members have gathered together like this, right?!? 2NE1 all together for WITH campaign ~ This is just our little way of helping out all our young friends who need medical treatment! All our friends, please get treated and then cured really fast, so that you guys could hear our music better, and I really wish that day to be come as soon as possible! And everybody, please also cheer them on lot, along with us! ^_^

Guest dragon-rider

@ the fancam of Dara filming for Etude: Poor Dara... She must be very cold to film in such freezing weather with short clothes like that. Right after the filming is done, all the staffs gather and hurry to give her jacket and blanket. I want to hug her so badly.

Yeah eat more unnie~ ^^

tumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo1_250.giftumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo2_250.giftumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo3_250.gif

tumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo4_250.giftumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo5_250.giftumblr_ly1wxc4tsZ1qghspwo6_r1_250.gif

Source: rory-girl@tumblr

@ the fancam of Dara filming for Etude: Poor Dara... She must be very cold to film in such freezing weather with short clothes like that. Right after the filming is done, all the staffs gather and hurry to give her jacket and blanket. I want to hug her so badly.

Yeah eat more unnie~ ^^

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Source: rory-girl@tumblr

yeah, it's freezing there and she's wearing mini skirt. :( But she's not complaining. She's still very respectful. It's good that the staff are taking care of her. 

120121 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

lWWd2.jpg

와쌉! 굿모닝~!^_^ㅋ 쌩얼로 출국하는게 못마땅한 달옹ㅋ 날씨도 안추웠는데 본의아니게 꽁꽁패션으로 출국하다!ㅋ 근데 일본 도착하니까 넘 춥더라구요~ 비도오구요~! 후덜덜! 오늘과 내일 도쿄에서 와쥐빼밀리 마지막 콘서트가 있지요!!!사이타마 슈퍼 아레나로~ 카몬!+.+

Wassup! Good morning~! ^_^ Ke Darong who doesn't feel satisfied going out while freezing and with my no make-up face Ke Although the weather is not really that cold, I still put on my "freezing" fashion (T/N: clothes appropriate for reallyyyy cold weather)! Ke However, when we arrived in Japan, it was really cold~ And even raining~! *shiver shiver*! It's the final concert for YG Family in Tokyo, today and tomorrow!!! Saitama Super Arena~ Come on! +.+

Tags: YG Fam Con's last round! It would be really, really, really fun! Those who have the ability to translate to Japanese, please do so! ^.^

Credits:

Source: Dara's mitu

Guest dragon-rider

HQ Scans Of Fresh And Fierce Dara For JJ Magazine, Japan

QLazM.jpg

kOatG.jpg

wXLeo.jpg

kBcXZ.jpg

Q67xy.jpg

wnAws.jpg

Source: @spice_candy on Twitter + WeLoveDara

Taken from ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

120121 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

8oyzg.jpg

몰라~ 알쑤가 없어!!!ㅋㅋ달옹의 앵콜패션!ㅋ앵콜땐 콘서트 굿즈를 이용하여 자유로운 패션으로 무대에 서죠!오늘은 와쥐패밀리 수건으로다가~어떡게 응용할까?목에두를까 바지에 달까 머리에 쓸까?하다가 양머리로 결정!ㅋ엄정화언니 닮았나용?+.+막이뤠!^^;;이히히 몰롸아~!

I don’t know~ Really, no way of knowing!!! Ke ke Darong’s encore fashion! Ke During the concert’s encore, I had on a casual fashion using the concert goods! How should I use the ~ YG Family towel for today? Should I put it around my neck, tie it to my pants, or put it on my head? After trying things out for a while, I have finally made my decision to do sheep hairstyle! Ke Don’t I look like Uhm Jung Hwa-unnie? +.+ Right! ^^;; Ehehe I don’t knooowww~!

120122 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

gPi1l.jpg

Bare-faced Darong’s time of suffering~! Ke ke ke I was rehearsing with no make-up on (T/N: bare faced = without make up), wearing a hat and then sweating a lot while dancing… Also wore sunglasses, but while dancing, my sunglasses fell… off~!!! Unintentionally, the appearance of the “freezing”* fashion! Ke Made dancing really hard! +.+ *huffing and puffing*!!! Today, it’s the last show already~ So it’s necessary! To have fun ~ nolja!!! ^0^ Fighting!

Tags: 2NE1 can be seen on SBS now ^^ It’s the broadcast day today! **

Guest dragon-rider

120123 DARA's me2day update

OKABj.jpg

와쥐 패밀리 콘서트가 끝났습니다~!!! 짝짝짝!!!한국에서부터 일본까지..총 7회 공연이 다 끝났네요!^_^ 이번 공연을 하면서 선배님들이랑 진~짜! 많이 친해진거같아요!^0^ㅋ 넘 즐거웠고 끝난다니 아쉽네요^^;;다음 와쥐 콘서트를 기다리며..난 이만 굿밤!^.^뿅!

Tags: 좋은추억 만들고 행복한 양다라박! ㅋㅋㅋ

YG Family Concert is now finally over~!!! Clap, clap, clap!!! From Korea to Japan… A total of 7 shows all in all! ^_^ Because of these shows, I’ve rea~lly! Become a lot closer with all the seniors! ^0^ Ke Although it was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot, it still feels a bit regretful that it had to end already ^^;; Already looking forward to the next YG Conert… Now I need to say good night! ^.^ Ppyong!

Tags: Sheep** Dara Park who is going to be very happy at making good memories! Ke ke ke

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OHDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Archived