[OFFICIAL] Sandara Park (산다라박) Thread

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Guest dragon-rider

120301 DARA's me2day update (with translation)

NOtHs.jpg

아하하ㅏ하ㅏ하!푸허러하랄!!! 방금 에뛰드 새로운 광고 영상을 미리 봤는데요..!ㅋㅋㅋ 빵터졌어요!ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ상큼+귀욤+코믹=다라! 아놔ㅋㅋㅋ재밌네요^_^ 아우 나 정말 로맨틱코메디 하면 재밌게 잘할거같은뎅!그쵸?+.+ 크큭 이 광고도 기대해주세용~!^^아우 맑아!

TAG: 당신의 피부와 기분까지 맑아지게 할 새로운 스킨! 커밍쑤운~! ^.^

Ahahahaha! Puahahhaa!!! I just got to see the new Etude video in advance…! Ke ke ke I died laughing!ㅠㅠ Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Fresh+cute+comic = Dara! Aha ke ke ke it’s so funny ^_^ I think I’d do pretty well in a romantic comedy! Right?+.+ Keke Keep a look out for this advertisement~!^^ Woo so bright!

TAG: New skin care that will make both your skin and mood bright! Coming soon~! ^.^

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

tumblr_lxal9tIoeT1qdd597o1_500.gif

Credit: 14saranghae@tumblr

yglupload.png

TVCF Awards Lists 2NE1 & Dara as 'CF Model of the Year' Nominees

d6y1J.png

Earlier we reported that three Dara CFs were nominated for 2011 TVCF Advertisement Awards, additional nominations have been announced. Both 2NE1 and Dara individually have been nominated as CF Models of the Year. In addition, the entire me2day promotional campaign is nominated for BEST PROMOTIONS.

aLhg3.png

darabest.png

The girls are one of only a few nominated idols. Aside from A-list actors and actress, SNSD, Bigbang, Kim Hyun Joong, IU, Nickhun, 2PM and Yoona are also nominated. Special mention to YGE's former maknae PSY for also being a nominee.

The TVCF Awards recognizes outstanding local and international CFs during the nomination period of, December 1, 2010 ~ November 30, 2011. A panel of experts decides the nominees and winners in three rounds. The third screening will end on January 10th.

2NE1 was ranked 8th place for most CFs this year. With the strong response to Dara's solo CFs she was also able to be nominated as well.However, no all CFs are included, Fiore and JSX2NE1 Wings in particular. It also does not seem to include charity CFs/Campaigns.

List of 2NE1's Eligible CFs

6BPDT.png

List of Dara's Eligible CFs

dara.png

The award show will be held on January 27, 2012 at 5:00pm at the COEX Auditorium.

Good Luck to our girls!

Source:

tvcf nominees

Thanks to everyone who sent in the tip

Articles and caps by tazanya @ygladies.com

Aziatix's Flowsik Talks About 2NE1's Dara in an Interview (for the 3rd time)

starts around 2:16

Q: Which Korean artist would you like to share a stage with?

Flowsik: Sandara Park....I'm a fan, I'm a big fan of Sandara Park in 2NE1

ok. Dara's fanboys are loyal.  :wub:

Yay! Since Dara is loyal, also her fanboys are loyal. Thanks for letting us know. wub.gif I'm happy with news like this.haha

Guest lub_lub_lub

Dara's Airport Fashion

Today 2NE1 and the rest of the YG Family departed for Japan to perform their ‘YG 15th Anniversary Concert‘ for over 160,000 fans in two cities.  The shows take place this weekend in Osaka and Saitama.  Dara looked sleek in all black, donning her large ‘Tokio‘ drape coat from designer Rick Owens.   This cashmere coat features a side zipper, and when closed, a cowl  collar.  It currently carries a $1,635 price tag.  She accessorized with  a large tote from Chrome Hearts that has the brand’s  signature cross  printed on one side;  this bag retails for $2,385.   Dara also wears a cross cut-out dog tag necklace from this brand.  The  spunky singer added personality to her wardrobe by donning the red plaid  clipper shoes she recently purchased on the group’s trip to NYC.  She  also carried her passport in a pink cover from MCM.

20120106_kfashionista_rickowens_chromehearts.jpg20120106_kfashionista_sandarapark.jpg

credit:

kfashionista.com (more photos at source)

Sandara Park loves her Neon Pink JC/DC Coat

6648012637_eb1be5432e_z.jpg

Sandara Park (박산다라) have been spotted wearing a bright neon pink coat to various place. Just to name a few places, the airport (en route to Singapore), Etude House 'Pink Play School' event, YG Family Concert band practice.

If you have been wondering who designed the neon pink coat with metal closure, it's none other than Jean-Charles de Castelbajac! The coat is from his diffusion line, JC/DC.

I love how Sandara Park (박산다라) makes the coat so versatile. Whether it's travelling or attending an event, she wears it so effortlessly. The color suits her bubbly and cheerful personality.

Source: http://www.eiffelins...-pink-jcdc.html

Guest dragon-rider

tumblr_lunrzvmW7F1qln2duo1_250.giftumblr_lunrzvmW7F1qln2duo2_250.gif

tumblr_lunrzvmW7F1qln2duo3_250.giftumblr_lunrzvmW7F1qln2duo4_250.gif

Source: sixsets@tumblr

Can anyone tell me when are these gifs from? Are they from her pre-debut days? She looks so cute here

120108 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

slJFz.jpg

와쌉?!? ^_^ 와쥐 패밀리는 지금 오사카에 있습니다! 어제 첫콘서트 잘마쳤구요~ 오늘도 역시 오사카 쿄세라돔에서 두번째 공연이 기다리고있어요~! 선배님들과 와쥐패밀리팬분들과 함께 아름다운 추억을 만들고있죠^0^ 이곳에서 3만명의 관객들과 함께 호흡합니다!^.^쪼아!

TAG: 와쥐패밀리 15주년 콘서트 도쿄공연 1월21, 22일 사이타마 슈퍼아레나!

wassup?!? ^_^ YG family is at Osaka! yesterday's concert was a success~held a second performance at Kyocera Dome in Osaka today~! made beautiful memories with the seniors and YG family fans^0^ breathing the same air as 30 thousands audience! ^.^ awesome!

TAG: YG family 15th anniversary concert Tokyo 21,22 Jan Saitama Super Arena!

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Chinese translation: 21impact

Translated by: LeeViolette @YGLadies.com

Hi guys, I'm so happy!! My entries in OhDara/WeLoveDara contest won! :) Let me share it here.wub.gif

http://oh-dara.com/2012/01/08/admin-post-ohdara-and-welovedara-christmas-give-away-winners/#more-64563 

For the Fanart category

%255Bsamecut123%255D+ohdara-welovedara+%255BFAN-ART%255D+365+Days+with+DARA+1280x720.jpg

Video category... I posted this already last month, I didn't expect to win.  :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year SANDARA PARK (2011)

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=xuzJI8fHDMk

Guest dragon-rider

@samecut123: Congratulations !! ^^ :lol: . I'm jealous with you now.

Unseen Airport Photos Of Dara For Etude Japan Pre-Launching

GhTXt.jpg

IrOeb.jpg

KpATI.jpg

Source: @BlackjackBelle

Taken from: OhDara

@samecut123: Congratulations !! ^^  :lol: . I'm jealous with you now.

Unseen Airport Photos Of Dara For Etude Japan Pre-Launching

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: @BlackjackBelle

Taken from: OhDara

@dragon-rider  Thanks! I'm more inspired now to make fanarts. ^_^  

^ I wonder where Dara puts her tamtams given to her by fans. By now, I think she nearly has hundreds.biggrin.gif Fans are so sweet!wub.gif

120109 DARA Me2day Update w/ Trans

nW3gc.jpg

디어 찾은 나닮은 캐릭터!+.+밍끼의 스티치와 린채의 리락쿠마 옆자릴 채워줄 삐약이의 등장!^0^빠밤!!! 내가 어릴때부터 집에서 별명이 삐약이엇거든요ㅋ비실거린다고 천둥이가 지어줌ㅠ쟤 리락쿠마 친구래요ㅋㅋ이제 요기 봄이의 풍풍이만 합류하면 퉤니원이된다!+.+ㅋ귀여워~

Tags: 삐약이의 이름은 무엇이죠? 걍 리락쿠마 친구1인가? ㅠㅠ 귀여워어~!+.+

I have finally found my character! +.+ Mingkki’s is Stitch, Rin Chae’s is Rilakkuma, and then the next character to appear is Ppiyak (T/N: “Ppiyak” is the sound of a chick in Korean. While we say “chirp chirp” they say “ppiyak ppiyak”)! ^0^ Ppabam!!! When I was young, my nickname at home was Ppiyak Ke It’s pretty weak compared to Thunder’s though ㅠ This is a friend of Rilakkuma Ke ke And now, Bom’s Poong Poong needs only to join, and 2NE1 would be complete! +.+ Ke So cute~

Tags: What’s the name of this chick? The one who is friends with Rilakkuma? ㅠㅠ It’s really cute~! +.+

Credits:

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

120109 Dara @ Gimpo Airport Arrival from Japan

X5D7L.jpg

y3UOm.jpg

Source: http://dara.ivyro.net/

DXhbJ.jpg

LYQDy.jpg

XHxk5.jpg

3YaWu.jpg

Sources: OMG_SANDAR + rh_littlestone@twitter

Guest dragon-rider

@samecut123: Your name is Jez right? Can I call you Jez? ^^

Fans should stop giving Dara more Tamtam because Dara has only one real Tamtam who is the baby that CL and Dara gave birth to. There is only one Tamtam of Daddy CL and Mommy Dara's. LOL just kidding ^^, Dara's fans are always so sweet.

@samecut123: Your name is Jez right? Can I call you Jez? ^^

Fans should stop giving Dara more Tamtam because Dara has only one real Tamtam who is the baby that CL and Dara gave birth to. There is only one Tamtam of Daddy CL and Mommy Dara's. LOL just kidding ^^, Dara's fans are always so sweet.

yes, you can call me Jez ^_^ and how about you? What's your nickname here? 

tumblr_lxjlid4kN91qeb3h8o1_250.giftumblr_lxjlid4kN91qeb3h8o2_250.gif

tumblr_lxjlid4kN91qeb3h8o3_250.giftumblr_lxjlid4kN91qeb3h8o4_250.gif

Source: http://2ne1shabam.tumblr.com/post/15572457982/favorite-part-in-the-club-dara

Guest dragon-rider

Call me DR :D

Dara gave a signed YG concert towel to the fans who were waiting for 2NE1 at the airport. She's so sweet and caring towards her fans.

aispuxdciaaa-fx.jpg?w=540

aisxysscqaazigd.jpg?w=540&h=405

Credit: rh_littlestone@twitter

Taken from ohdara

120112 DARA: Me2day Update

nc3eN.jpg

와쌉?!? 굿모오닝~! ^___^ 자요?!? 난 일하러 나와있는뎅!!! 잠이와요?!? ㅠ.ㅠ 훌쩍훌쩍…ㅋㅋ 아침부터 투정!ㅋㅋㅋ아 춥당! 따숩게 입어요들~! 올봄엔 스윗한 달옹 떡밥이 넘치겠는데요~?!?유후~!!! 그냥 천천히 기다리면 하나씩~ 투척!!! ^.^뿅!

Wassup?!? Good morning~! ^___^ Sleeping?!? I’m going out to work!!! I’m still sleepy?!? ㅠ.ㅠ *sniff sniff*… Ke ke I’m complaining early in the morning! Ke ke ke Ah it’s cold! Everybody, please wear something warm~! For this spring, maybe you can learn a lot from sweet Darong~?!? Yoohoo~!!! Please wait while I reveal it one by one ~ Throws!!! ^.^ Ppyong!

Credits:

Source: Dara’s mitu

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Thanks so much to @rh_littlestone for helping me out too! <3

BHyrG.jpg

새로 득템한 핸드폰 케이스~!+.+ 귀엽죠?!? 이히히히히히히…

The new rare, must-have item, hand phone case~! +.+ It's cute, right?!? Ihihihihihihi..

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: welovedara@twitter

Archived