[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

Guest minshoo

omg the guys and the girls look so cute but man i have difficulty in telling which guy is which. so who is minwoo? the guy with the spike hair or the other guy?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

omg the guys and the girls look so cute but man i have difficulty in telling which guy is which. so who is minwoo? the guy with the spike hair or the other guy?

spiky hair guy is seo minwoo :)

SPOILER!! EPISODE 14!! :D

shieun, and two other girls along with yoon & leejoon have a get together. only shieun and yoon show up.

shieun and yoon have a little "Date" & when they rollerblade, yoon gets hurt.

he fractures his leg.

while shieun is with yoon- shieun begins to like gong yoon.

& she skips half the day? or the whole day for a WEEK so that she can take care of yoon (she claims she feels guilty & his parents are both away on buisness trips)

&&

gong yoon proposes to shieun on her birthday.

& she ACCEPTS! & leejoon's heart gets crushed when he hears shieun accept.

this was an ok episode.

but the ending was the best. :X

Guest toiLET

yea i think thats ep 15 or it could be 14 but since i didnt watch 14 or 15 yet i dont know

BUT OMGG YESS THE COUPLE I ALWAYS WANTEDDD YOON AND SHIEUN AHSAAA HAHA!!! YESSSS but the sad part is i know that later on

shieun and leejoon are gonna get together >.<

Guest Solly

^NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! i think seo min woo and ah young should just get together... they seem to mesh better in my opinion T^T;;;

it's all about the lee joon & shi eun couple! rawr!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest toiLET

thank youuu!! omg ive been waiting for this ep forever after i saw the preview in ep 14 thank you mmuchos grandes<333

Guest LoveHLi

WAAAHHHH~! i hated episode 15! but i also loved it! TToTT

i hated it because poor lee joon was so sad but loved it because it's about yoon! but i'm not really loving his hair right now...i want it back to the way he had in when the show first started

;) and i freaken wanted to smack both yoon and shi eun at the end when shi eun ran to the hospital where yoon was at instead of meeting up with lee joon...TToTT poor lee joon! i'm so torn between the lee joon/shi eun couple and yoon/shi eun couple! can;t she be with both? ^^; hahahaha! anywho...for the last few episodes, i feel that lee joon and yoon's relationship is starting to stray apart while others around them are coming together...TToTT

Guest chika_shia

Wow...i started to download this the other day (stayed with my sister...she has high speed internet while i dial up..grr) and only got to epi. 4, but i want to finish it! It's good! (Even though i have no clue to what is going in besides ep. 1 and i really really really love seo minwoo. Even in his ulzzang days, but his voice really wasn't as high as i thought it would be...it just sounds...different. His acting is okay too...not the best, but okay it it's own weird way. Lee Joon is pretty cute too! From what i've seen, the main girl is very quiet and moody, but from the spoilers (yes! I was getting too curious) she seems to lighten up. I'm glad what happens between her and Yoon though! *sigh* Welps...i hope to download the rest soon!

Edit-

I'm also in love with the closing song...anybody know where i can get it? Or even better...does someone by any chance have it? *winks*

Guest pingkix118

does anybody know the real name of the character "엄성민"??

i find him really attractive.. but i cant find his real name anyway;;

and for those that don't know who he is.. he's the really good bball player and fighter.. thanks a lot ! ^^

++nevermind~ ^^;;

i found him.. and for those that are wondering.. his name is 정동진...

he doesn't seem to be very famous.. buuuut yeah.

Guest Solly

^please be patient. [:

can't wait to see the next episode! :DDDD

i feel so sorry for lee joon though. aaah T^T;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest LoveHLi

eeeessssshhhhh!!! i feel so bad for lee joon! as much as i love minwoo (his character's name escapes me at the moment ^^; )...i want shi eun and lee joon together!

omg! i freaken cried along with lee joon at the end where he was sitting in their restaurant eating and crying his eyes out! TToTT poor lee joon!!!!!

[LQ] Episode 16

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4v5fiu

credits: me and sylver's clubbox