[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

Guest catkatgirl92

what ever happened to that guy who was a really good bball player, a good fighter, and wears glasses and is tall and saved that girl from those guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LoveHLi

^i have no clue! didn't even noticed he was gone! :lol: but maybe he'll show up again later in the show XD

Guest Solly

^probably, maybe the actor had to finish his studying for himself or something... O_O;;;

aaaaaah!!! can't wait to see today's episode! :DDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest j'Chun

what ever happened to that guy who was a really good bball player, a good fighter, and wears glasses and is tall and saved that girl from those guys?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i'm not all that sure but i think he was filming the drama "Fireworks" at that time.

cuz i saw him in that drama last week.

Guest Solly

^thanks hun so much!! i've been waiting for this! aaaaah!! can't wait to see lee joon!!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest Solly

enjoyed this week's episode. man, lee joon is absolutely ADORABLE when he smiles so big like that! ToT ToT ToT he's soooo cute!!!! aaah! xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest doryish

i dont know. i was wondering about him the other day

and then i saw him on a different drama that i was watching

he comes out in "fireworks" with han chaeyoung and people

but i think he was so much cooler in this drama.

he comes out kinda weird in fireworks. :]

edit__

o whoops. i didnt realize someone already answered this.. but yea. =]

Guest kimheami

wahhh

i've been busy since break

i'm looking forward to catching up!!

is there no high quality clubbox links?

Guest LoveHLi

wahhh

i've been busy since break

i'm looking forward to catching up!!

is there no high quality clubbox links?

i don't think a lot of people are watching this sitcom so not a lot of people even bother to upload it on their clubbox. i'm still waiting for a LQ eps. 14 so i can upload it here ;)

Guest Solly

this show is actually getting better and i love it. i don't know why a lot of people aren't watching it... O_O;;; oh well. it's good to me anyways :DDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest JoO-Nee9o9

For some reason i like AhYoung ^^;; I don't know why... But she can be annoying at times! --^

Guest luckyyou

Hello guys again. I haven't been in this thread in awhile b/c I was 2 weeks late on watching Bahn Ohl Lim b/c I had so much work + other shows to watch. I just watched ep. 12 & 13 and sigh I'm so tempted to watch 14 but I need to study.

You know why I like Bahn Ohl Lim? Because at the end, it makes you feel happy and wam inside. It's like a more mature Full House. Always ending with a message that boosts up your thinking. Ha, and I'm sure this is catered to Korean high school students who are feeling down and stressed, but I like it. :P

oh and someone said is there any clubbox with HQ. I watch this drama, and I upload on http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever. We did a little organization so a lot of files are missing but will be up soon. But I uploaded ep 12, 13, and 14 today in HQ so they should be up there. If you need HQ episodes later on, come check it out :)