Omg! Beyonce Has Really Outdone Herself!~! Wow! I Can See Why Asians Copy Her

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

Guest supereggytoast

i dont think every asian singer is trying to copy her and she really isnt that special

sorry to any beyonce fans

It's okay, I agree too.. I don't think she's that pretty haha. ^^

Post up a picture and grab a mic. I'd LOVE to see you guys do what she does.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StrawberryPunch

Post up a picture and grab a mic. I'd LOVE to see you guys do what she does.

Werd ^^

Oh and The other girl u said I bet..Im sure u lost the bet on her copying asian Stars.

anyways really off topic but..

波斯猫: is that Haifaa in ur avi?

Guest KuYA II

this is one of my least favorite song in the album...for some reason the beat sounds the same and it gets tiring...

oh well i'm sure it'll grow on me *shrugs*

other then that, she looks gorgeous in the mv ^^

Guest Metamorphosis

I don't see what's the big deal with beyonce, i was never a fan and she just keeps getting worse

are u serious? most asian pop artists copy american singers

namie amuro was tryign to copy J.LO with the "cant eat cant sleep"

hyori copied ciara, britney, tlc etc. etc. in the dark angel album

she also copied beyonce's "deja vu" Dance

sooo much copying going on!

Not sure about the Namie Amuro thing

but everything else....I agree with.

Okie my 2 cents about Beyonce, I never liked her personality that much, I always thought she was "Too in your face", but I have to admit, she is very talented and very very smart when it comes to her music, yeh she shows alot of sex appeal, but she can also sell records and attract people without all of that

that's something I give alot of credit for.

Guest yooniceland

to the topic starter...

umm... i think saying that "all the asian artists are copying her" in this forum was not a very smart idea, since this forum is a forum for k-pop generally, but also other asian music. i personally am a fan of asian music, and you may have offended alot of people by saying that. I like beyonce. i think she's really pretty, so i'm not going to bash her.

people have mentioned hyori copying her dances, but the choreography isn't up to her, she has a choreographer to do that. don't blame the artists. i don't think they copy off of people, but many asian artists probably do look up and admire american artists.

Guest StrawberryPunch

i was very confused. beyonce and shakira looked EXTREMELY alike in this video :ph34r:

I was 2! I kept goin thats Shakira...no, no they switched...

I love the song "upgrade u" but I didn't think the mv was that impressive.

I really didn't enjoy beautiful liar, song or video. It was soo mediocre if not below average. I wanted to hear and see and equal amount of shakira as I thought it was a mutual collaboration, but I just saw a lot of beyonce, giving me the vibe that she wanted the attention more. I personally don't like beyonce don't the moves shakira does... not too good when compared to the real thing.

The one thing I'm disappointed most about beyonce is that she credited herself for writing the lyrics and music for "Irreplaceable" when in reality, Ne-Yo wrote all of the lyrics. That's just not right.

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

I agree... plus she pushes her sexuality so much... its almost a shame that as an entertainer (and someone w/talent?! :rolleyes:... ) & yet she still has to provide all of these (rather trashy) sexual innuendos

whats wrong with being IN CONTROL of your sexuality???

sexuality is what makes us human.

who the heck wants a timid, passive shy quiet girl?

Guest StrawberryPunch

The one thing I'm disappointed most about beyonce is that she credited herself for writing the lyrics and music for "Irreplaceable" when in reality, Ne-Yo wrote all of the lyrics. That's just not right.

She did that? how Corny of her...Give credit where credit is due!

Aint nothing wrong with being timid and shy...but it might not sell.

Wow, I used to be shy, Still am sometimes. but I guess I got sick of ppl steping all over the nice shy girl lol.

Guest o6.91

i like Upgrade You. Beyonce really is amazing. the video was unique in a way.

the song with Shakira.. its not catchy so i didnt really like the video either.

Guest evolution_

whats wrong with being IN CONTROL of your sexuality???

sexuality is what makes us human.

who the heck wants a timid, passive shy quiet girl?

There's a difference between being in control of your sexuality and exploiting it to get more money. She can be sexy covered up instead of slutty writhing around in a music video.

She's got a great voice, but I don't like her.

There's a difference between being in control of your sexuality and exploiting it to get more money. She can be sexy covered up instead of slutty writhing around in a music video.

She's got a great voice, but I don't like her.

Whoa hold on

I think she is far from Slutty Writh

if u wanna see stuff like that watch BET uncut lol.

She just wears sexy outfits, c'mon she's not the only one

do u know how many artists do that???

Do I need to drop names??

Guest evolution_

Whoa hold on

I think she is far from Slutty Writh

if u wanna see stuff like that watch BET uncut lol.

She just wears sexy outfits, c'mon she's not the only one

do u know how many artists do that???

Do I need to drop names??

Her video with Sean Paul. Where she was lying on the bed in a bikini, sweaty and arching around on the bed like she was being sexed up.

I find her music catchy and she is beautiful. But she just gives me the snotty vibe. The "I'm am SO hotter than you" vibe.

Archived