Omg! Beyonce Has Really Outdone Herself!~! Wow! I Can See Why Asians Copy Her

Guest Se7enSe7enSe7en

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her video with Sean Paul. Where she was lying on the bed in a bikini, sweaty and arching around on the bed like she was being sexed up.

I find her music catchy and she is beautiful. But she just gives me the snotty vibe. The "I'm am SO hotter than you" vibe.

She just looked sexy

she didnt look slutty

if she was lying on the bed rubbing her crotch area and her boobs and pinching her nipples then that would be considered slutty.

She does give off a weird vibe and I do believe she wants all the attention, but she's not slutty.

Guest cocomilk

Her video with Sean Paul. Where she was lying on the bed in a bikini, sweaty and arching around on the bed like she was being sexed up.

I find her music catchy and she is beautiful. But she just gives me the snotty vibe. The "I'm am SO hotter than you" vibe.

you know in an interview i saw on tv, shes like " i dont feel the need to use sex to sell my music, im not trying to protray that image".. it was around when baby boy came out... and i laughed because she did look like a HUGE richard simmons in that video

Guest jolie pomme

I didn't really like that song as her other ones it was awful repeatitive, and the video was boring and looked kinda cheap. I was really expecting something more out of Beyonce and Shakira..

Guest marshmellow

Mm, I rarely listen to her music. But I've got nothing against her.

IMO, she's pretty and she's rather talented.

As for this song, I'm not really loving it. :x

Guest funni_g

i'm not a fan of beyonce

i do think her songs are alrite..nuthin great..however u gotta admit she does hav talent when it cums 2 singing, dancing and dress sense

but it's funny how sum ppl bash sum female artists for bein 2 sexy...becoz when it cums 2 men...nobody complains

Guest SukarDrops

shes in a video looking all hot and shes going to what give you the " i have very low self esteem and no confidence" vibe??hell no its gonna be all in your face "IM HOTTER THEN YOU AND YOUR MAN WANTS THIS" :phew:

neways...everybodys going on about how slutty she is but umm hyori is pretty damn sluty and all those other K-pop female singers but nobody says anythig about them?? or how about britney spears?? can somebody say richard simmons..but nobody ever said anything about her oh nooo everybodys waiting for her hair to grow back for her to get out of rehab and bring out a new album :huh: there are so many actresses who are mother flippin (gosh i just wanted to say that :lol: ) SLUTS on screen but everybody just says "omg did you see her in her new movie?? she was great just flawless..work of art" get the flip over it even though beyonces Bday album was hella wack and only had like 3 nice songs on it it sold ALOT and she mad ALOT of money off it..and on top of that this girls made a name for her self..all around the world shes knowen by her first name wtf...lol but yeaa i still like her haha..i didnt really like the beautiful liar song like that it was ok but i didnt like it all that much also i think they cold have done better on the video..but beyonce danced GREAT in it she looked more rubberish/snakish then shakira though..its funny but i think i was the only one who saw the difference between them..beyonce is taller then shakira and ofcourse her bodys more bodacis then hers too..beyonce goes in more like an hour glass shape...or is it an hour bottle??? :sweatingbullets: it annoyed me how everybody was like "oh she was trying to be shakira with the hair" but beyonces been wearing curly weave for how long??? soo sad the haters..somebody spray some hater-AID up in here because the haters are coming strongggg

Guest viviennexlove

She's pretty but I heard she's a major diva..she's been treating Jennifer Hudson like trash just because she's getting all the attention now

shes in a video looking all hot and shes going to what give you the " i have very low self esteem and no confidence" vibe??hell no its gonna be all in your face "IM HOTTER THEN YOU AND YOUR MAN WANTS THIS" :phew:

neways...everybodys going on about how slutty she is but umm hyori is pretty damn sluty and all those other K-pop female singers but nobody says anythig about them?? or how about britney spears?? can somebody say richard simmons..but nobody ever said anything about her oh nooo everybodys waiting for her hair to grow back for her to get out of rehab and bring out a new album :huh: there are so many actresses who are mother flippin (gosh i just wanted to say that :lol: ) SLUTS on screen but everybody just says "omg did you see her in her new movie?? she was great just flawless..work of art" get the flip over it even though beyonces Bday album was hella wack and only had like 3 nice songs on it it sold ALOT and she mad ALOT of money off it..and on top of that this girls made a name for her self..all around the world shes knowen by her first name wtf...lol but yeaa i still like her haha..i didnt really like the beautiful liar song like that it was ok but i didnt like it all that much also i think they cold have done better on the video..but beyonce danced GREAT in it she looked more rubberish/snakish then shakira though..its funny but i think i was the only one who saw the difference between them..beyonce is taller then shakira and ofcourse her bodys more bodacis then hers too..beyonce goes in more like an hour glass shape...or is it an hour bottle??? :sweatingbullets: it annoyed me how everybody was like "oh she was trying to be shakira with the hair" but beyonces been wearing curly weave for how long??? soo sad the haters..somebody spray some hater-AID up in here because the haters are coming strongggg

Oh my god thank u!

I hate that people on soompi be calling Beyonce slutty when emmm

look at the k-pop divas! I'm not calling anyone slutty here, but for the people calling Beyonce a richard simmons, look at the k-pop ladies, not only k-pop, asian divas in general

Look at Hyolee, look at Mina, dancing around in little richard simmons shorts

the same way Beyonce does, be sexual the same way beyonce does, anyone see the dances and actually listen to lyrics to Namie Amuro's "Want me Want me"??

but no one says nothing about them except

"She's soooo beautiful" Give me a break

If Beyonce is a richard simmons then so is Hyolee.

I think it's unfair to say that Asian artists copy her. Even American artist who are considered 'original' were influenced by former stars of other generations or artists of today. It's like saying Justin Timberlake copied Michael Jackson (hell compare the dance sequence in MJ's 'Smooth Criminal' and JT's 'Like I Love You' in the red room; there's even one move that's excactly the same) and saying Michael Jackson copied James Brown. You might as well say all the major female pop stars copied their dance moves from Paula Abdul. Furthermore, America is the only superpower remaining in the world. Thus in the movement of cultural globalization, American culture is the most influential.

Beyonce is beautiful and I like listening to her music but I don't know, I lost some respect for her when she claimed to have written 'Irreplacable' for her concert in Japan but Ne-Yo was the one who wrote the actual lyrics and composed it; Beyonce wrote some harmonies.

I think it's unfair to say that Asian artists copy her. Even American artist who are considered 'original' were influenced by former stars of other generations or artists of today. It's like saying Justin Timberlake copied Michael Jackson (hell compare the dance sequence in MJ's 'Smooth Criminal' and JT's 'Like I Love You' in the red room; there's even one move that's excactly the same) and saying Michael Jackson copied James Brown. You might as well say all the major female pop stars copied their dance moves from Paula Abdul. Furthermore, America is the only superpower remaining in the world. Thus in the movement of cultural globalization, American culture is the most influential.

Beyonce is beautiful and I like listening to her music but I don't know, I lost some respect for her when she claimed to have written 'Irreplacable' for her concert in Japan but Ne-Yo was the one who wrote the actual lyrics and composed it; Beyonce wrote some harmonies.

That's not suprising that she would take credit for the song.

btw JT did copy MJ...and the funny part is that he talks about MJ like trash

yet he copies him.

Sometimes I wonder........

^

That's excactly what I'm saying, there IS copying even in the American music industry but people don't point it out, but choose to do it when it comes to foreign music markets vs. American. We see the remakes of Asian films into American - can't that be considering copying? :rolleyes:

Justin Timberlake is a hypocrite who doesn't stand up for his own actions and jumps the bandwagon in order to boost his popularity. What doesn't make him crash (aside from the fact that he CAN sing and dance) is the fact that he has an impeccable, amazingly talented PR team.

But damn it, I like his music.

^

That's excactly what I'm saying, there IS copying even in the American music industry but people don't point it out, but choose to do it when it comes to foreign music markets vs. American. We see the remakes of Asian films into American - can't that be considering copying? :rolleyes:

Justin Timberlake is a hypocrite who doesn't stand up for his own actions and jumps the bandwagon in order to boost his popularity. What doesn't make him crash (aside from the fact that he CAN sing and dance) is the fact that he has an impeccable, amazingly talented PR team.

But damn it, I like his music.

Lol I don't

I see it in the entertainment industry period.

But there is a difference between inspiration and copying.

Guest SukarDrops

girls girls girls please dont disrespect beyonce by talking about JT in here :ph34r: no offence but please lol...and seriously NO its not only the asians who copy her because let me tell you what i JUST SAW...ok im setting here seeing whats new in arabic videos and i see this chick so im like hmmm lemme check her out..GIRLSS you would never believe what my two EYEBALLS saw..the guy is moving out and she is standing against a door frame JUST LIKE BEYONCE and filing hair nails JUST LIKE BEYONCE and is looking at him JUST LIKE BEYONCE!! then after he leaves she fallowes him out JUST LIKE BEYONCE and sits on a car JUST LIKE BEYONCES and starts singing and stuff then he walks over to her JUST LIKE THE GUY WALKED TO BEYONCE and stood next to her then he walked away( ok seriously she could have atleast too his t-shirt O_O..then she goes into the house and is in the mirror HAHAHAHA then after a while of being there she goes into this room with a band!!!! SERIOUSLY IM NOT LYING if i can find it on youtube i'll post it..it was really sad i was trying to hold back tears but was still in shock my mouth dropped everytime the scene changed! i wanted my sister to see it so bad so i tryed to wake her up like uhh didnt you say you wanted to get up early??? lool its sad wallah..

Guest charmm

neways...everybodys going on about how slutty she is but umm hyori is pretty damn sluty and all those other K-pop female singers but nobody says anythig about them??

wtf are you talking about?

people ALWAYS say how "slutty" hyori is :rolleyes:

"nobody says anything about them"

why, just cause nobody said anything about them in THIS forum?

trust me, k-pop girls get alot of flack.. and you just proved it.

it's funny how ppl are bringing up hyori and k-pop singers to back up beyonce.

not everyone is gonna like beyonce,

and not everyone is gonna think she's this innocent wholesome girl.

get over it, and don't bring in other celebs.

anyways, beyonce looks gorgeous in the mv.

i didn't even notice shakira was in the mv too -_-

Guest SukarDrops

yea and if you havent notcied im talking to ppl in THIS forum :mellow: i still dont get how i proved that kpop girls get alot of flack :unsure: ..and who on earth would think beyonce was this innocent wholesome girl??i didnt see that in any of her videos and i never said "omg you guys beyonce isnt really sluty shes inocent" where are you getting this stuff from :blink::rolleyes:

anyways, beyonce looks gorgeous in the mv.

i didn't even notice shakira was in the mv too -_-

Give me a break

if u go into the "K-celebs" photo section

place a pic of Beyonce next to Hyolee

Beyonce would get played and u know it.

Sukardrops, lol I feel so bad for u

that u had to see that gurl

Guest rukiholic

I don't know about you guys, but I always thought that K-pop singers usually have their songs written for them and their choreography made up by other people. They do write some of their own songs and put some input to their dances but most of the time it's the singer's choreographer who bears most of the blame of the copying. And to say that every Asian singer copies American singers is completely unfair. I mean, how would Americans feel if someone said "Asian movies are so good, no wonder American directors copy them."

If you saw the Oscars, The Departed won for Best Picture, Director, and Screenplay. The announcers even mistook Infernal Affairs as a Japanese movie when it was clearly a movie from Hong Kong. This mistake wasn't even correct officially during the show, compared to when Ellen DeGeneres mistook Penelope Cruz for a Mexican and then a few awards later, she apologized because Penelope is from Spain.

But I digress. In the entertainment industry, people copy off of other people and are inspired by others, it's NOT NEW. But to blatantly point out that every Asian singer is unoriginal and constantly plagiarizes is an insult to anyone, not even to just Asians. I hope you understand that.

Guest -+@r_lOve

are you being racist! wtf. asians arent like americans they never will be they only look up to them. yu probably dont noe cuz your not an asian so back off! lik yu noe anything

Archived