• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] 스타쉽플래닛(Starship Planet) _ Love Is You

- Artist : 케이윌(K.will), 씨스타(Sistar), 보이프렌드(Boyfriend), 매드클라운(Mad Clown), 정기고(Junggigo), 주영(Jooyoung)

The family is expanding and it is including the dog too?

• 5 weeks later...

Baek Ji Young, K.Will to headline K-Drama OST Night concert in Singapore
The Queen and King of K-Drama OST, Baek Ji Young and K.Will is set to melt the heart of fans, as they embark on a one-night only concert - Korean Drama OST Night - here in Singapore.
Baek Ji Young, the top female vocalist in Korea, is well-known for her mega hits - the theme songs from "Secret Garden", "Rooftop Prince", "IRIS", "Good Doctor", and the 2015 drama "Hyde, Jekyll, Me", among others.
K.Will, the most successful Kpop male vocalist to emerge in recent years, is most famous for his OST theme songs from dramas such as "My Love from the Star", "Kings 2 Hearts" and "Brilliant Legacy". He is also the voice behind the theme song of the latest K-Drama hit series "Pinocchio".
Both Baek Ji Young and K.Will will headline this much-anticipated concert, which will also see performances from Kpop vocal duo GB9 and female vocalist from "The Voice of Korea", U Sung Eun.
Fans will get to spend a night listening to all-time OST favourites from dramas and movies, dating back to the early 2000s.
Tickets to this concert go on sale from 13 Feb 2015 via SISTIC.
Cr: Omy

Guest adikkeluangman

Immortal Song” to Hold ‘King of Kings’ Special Including Ailee, Kim Tae Woo, and More
It has been reported that KBS’ “Immortal Song” will be hosting a ‘King of Kings – Show Show Show’ special during the February 16 recording.
“Show Show Show” was originally a television program that aired between 1964 and 1983. It was a variety show that showcased a number of different of talents, from dancing to singing, as well as comedy.
B9wDCS_IIAEYGn8.jpg

With the revival of this show after 19 years, many are looking forward to it, especially because of the impressive lineup. The top singers who have previously taken the stage on “Immortal Song” and earned much love from viewers will be participating in this special broadcast.
The lineup is said to include Ailee, K.Will, B1A4’s Sandeul, Kim Tae Woo, S, Lee Jung, Kim Jong Seo, Moon Myung Jin, Ali, Jung Dong Ha, Ulala Session, and Son Seung Yeon.
The broadcast is scheduled to air over a period of two weeks next month on March 7 and 14.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/13/immortal-song-to-hold-king-of-kings-special-including-ailee-kim-tae-woo-and-more/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hyungknight_jvang

Hello fellow K.will fans~ or Hyungknights. I recently just discovered this Soompi thread for K.will 0o0, Late right? This is like a hidden thread. Plus the link under the solo artists tab for K.will is broken. Needs to be updated. Anyway I'm originally from the US and is currently working in South Korea for the past year. K.will is my #0 bias. My one and only >v< so I am happy to be participating in this thread. I've attended many K.will events and I just have to say he is realllyyy one awesome guy. Anyway nice to meet you all and lets spread the K.will love~~

If you aren't aware he's currently a radio dj of K.will's Great Radio/케이윌의대단한라디오 10 PM-12PM KSTHomepage:http://radio.sbs.co.kr/willgreatradio/Twitter:https://twitter.com/willgreatradioThere's an app called Gorealra which you can download and listen to live radio (depending your timezone) and sometimes video radio^^Anyway the original point of the radio talk was that on the 2nd of this month he mentioned he had just
finish taking his album jacket photos!! This means he'll be having his long awaited comeback soon!!! KYAAAA~ Maybe it'll be in April or early May. (Most likely after Boyfriend's comeback)So it won't be too long until we all get to see him on stage again.^0^ Let's wait patiently, our spring man is just around the corner.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

K.will's Message for 2015 LOEN•STARSHIP GLOBAL AUDITION 

He doing cheer message for the audition. But since it global, they should add English subtitle.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] 케이윌(K.will)_ 꽃이 핀다 (Growing) 

His song always heartbreaking. Son Ho Joon and Park Ha Sun are featured acting in the video. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 케이윌(K.will)_ 꽃이 핀다 (Growing)

K.will voice is good, the song and MV is sadder.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[special Clip] 효린(Hyolyn)X소유(SoYou) - '꽃이 핀다(GROWING)'  Piano Cover

The girls covered his new song.

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] K.will(케이윌) _ Day 1(오늘부터 1일)

This MV never been uploaded to Starship Youtube Channel. Not sure why but it been uploaded last month. SoYou and Park Min Woo act in the MV, meanwhile as usual K.will not the main act in his own MV.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

케이윌(K.will)&주영(JooYoung)_SHAKE IT R&B ver. (COVER VIDEO)

Why so short? I was just getting into it then it ended :(