Nothing Here Anymore

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fattycake

i saw that picture of them together a couple times before this...but people always claimed it was one of the other SM trainees.

she's really pretty....has those big double-eyelids all asians wished they had.

knowing how big the DBSK fangirl-base is, i would have broken up with him, too. can you imagine what she would have had to deal with if she stayed with him?

man!! how can there b no bashing?!?! she's cute in the photos with two pigtails...but her bags are jst WAYYYY too big! lol. poor jj...hope he never sees this girl ever again

Guest lavitadolce

No bashing? Okay... I'll try. But as far as I know, that's not Jaejoong in the pictures.

Supposedly she dumped him pre-DBSG and tried to get him back when he got famous. Jaejoong, by what I've heard, told her she hurt him and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. So she got angry, I think? She posted pictures with this JJ lookalike on her cyworld... It was proven that Jaejoong was at a hair salon on the day these pictures were taken, or something along those lines. But when people began to realize it wasn't him, all she said was "I never said it was."

If someone can prove me wrong, I'll edit. She's pretty, but as far as I can tell I don't have much reason to like her.

wow really? i'd believe it; many girls are like that i'm guessing once someone gets FAMOUS! & hot with blonde hair puahahah ^___^

but man, posting lookalikes, that's a little, um low.. =x no bashing =x

the first pic she looks like jaejoong wtheck. her eyes & lips. she has really big bags >.<

& wtheck is jaejoong doing having an ex?!?!?!

he's supposed to save himself for ME!!!!!!!

muahahaha ^___________^

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

she's really a richard simmons and user

didn't she break up with him pre debut days bc HE WASN'T FAMOUS ENOUGH??-_-

then tried to get with him when he got all famous

she also insulted him on her blog

what a female dog

Guest cutiepie1021

No bashing? Okay... I'll try. But as far as I know, that's not Jaejoong in the pictures.

Supposedly she dumped him pre-DBSG and tried to get him back when he got famous. Jaejoong, by what I've heard, told her she hurt him and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. So she got angry, I think? She posted pictures with this JJ lookalike on her cyworld... It was proven that Jaejoong was at a hair salon on the day these pictures were taken, or something along those lines. But when people began to realize it wasn't him, all she said was "I never said it was."

If someone can prove me wrong, I'll edit. She's pretty, but as far as I can tell I don't have much reason to like her.

i heard this story too, but i also heard another one...

it's like..this girl was a trainee in SM, and they went out for few years..

but soon SM found out and told that girl if she doesnt break up with jaejoong, he will be replaced by another guy(which is choi siwon from super junior?)

so she had no choice, but broke up with jaejoong and left SM..

i found this story in a chinese website..

(it's about what she said about her relationship with jaejoong and why they broke up, also she mentioned micky's ex in there too)

http://www.cyworld.com.cn/club/board/view....mp;postid=19860

for ppl who are interested...but it's in chinese

Guest pikapika

thats what i heard too...and not from crazed dbsk fan but it was floating around netizens...

and yeah apparently thats not him its a look a like...and when she got caught she kinda died out

im not anti but i dont like it when anyone messes with someone's heart like that~i say she got what she had coming for her because now shes realli unpopular...

Guest choliese

The first thing I notice: they look alike

But I think the reason is he got too famous and couldn't handle JJ's fans is reasonable

Otherwise you'd have to go backstreet/secret relationship which is not fun at all, the fans could've caught them anyway

Guest dankyung

omg they kinda look a like O.O

i would kill for her skin...

---edit---

OH YEA this is the girl who kept dumping him and wanted him ack because he got into dbsg. -0- man..

she's still prettie though.. LMAO

btw the first pic of them together im prettie sure looks photoshoped. i've seen that pic of him just like that but not with her.

sorry if im wroing but i've seen the pic somwhere and she wasn't in it.

Guest marshmellow

Yeah, someone told me things similar to that, too.

But I must say, she's pretty, though. They look alike, yeah. XD

They make a cute couple. :x

That's somewhat rude of her, though.

To want him back just 'cause he's famous..

Guest jihye87

i jus read the chinese version .. it'll be even worse and saddening if that chinese translated version is true .. english version here sounds really bad and against her .. well if it's true here .. she did get some 'punishment' from the bashing from fans ..

Archived