Nothing Here Anymore

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly she dumped him pre-DBSG and tried to get him back when he got famous. Jaejoong, by what I've heard, told her she hurt him and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. So she got angry, I think? She posted pictures with this JJ lookalike on her cyworld... It was proven that Jaejoong was at a hair salon on the day these pictures were taken, or something along those lines. But when people began to realize it wasn't him, all she said was "I never said it was."

What a bish.

Awww :( She's sooo pretty! And she broke up with him!? What was she thinking!?

Well, that leaves him open! *pounces* Haha.

She IS pretty, but she looks really tired with those bags under her eyes :x

Guest wonderesque

///edit: Jaejoong did go out with dandelion... but I kind of have to agree that the jj in the pic doesn't look like him... but she did go out with jj and broke up because she didn't want to handle all of jj's fans...

Could you tell me where you've heard this, if possible? I'm not accusing you of being wrong or anything but I've always heard the reverse (that she tried to get him back for fame). If you're right, that's great. Just wondering.

Guest Junanni

wow, i saw the sixth picture a long time ago but that was the only one i ever got to see of hero and his ex because i could never find anymore pics hahaha she looks cute =P so what was the reason for breakup, i'd like to know hahaha cause i'm oh so nosy =P

anyone thought that maybe LSM persuade them to break up?

her eyebags are beyond scary

not saying i believe it but i heard she dumped him b/c he wasn't famous enough

but i think this is all just bs that fans made up

no one really knows the WHOLE truth except jaejoong & herself

she didn't get mad about it...

she actually tried to make people aware that she had gone out with him before.

she dumped him before he was famous and then after he became big, she wanted him back.

she posted her feelings very much publicly... saying how much she missed him and stuff

the pics with jaejoong came up AFTER the breakup and AFTER he got big.

Archived