Nothing Here Anymore

Guest JWonNie

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lynnshim

wasnt there something about this, where she denied it was him?

Hmm, its because JJ doesnt have double eyelids here, and the one with the girl sticking out her tounge, if you look closely that doesnt look like him at all.

OR

it may be him :D

well, everyone DOES have to love you know?

Guest Shortyyy126

ROTFL @ her hobby; thinking. haha. nice one. =D

jaejoong and her so match.. their eyebags are like the size of almond m&ms. she's cute though, pity they had to break up.

i've always thought that she was his sister, haha, well blame me not cause he has like 2974983617631287 sisters. @_@

and i admit, it was half because i'm just a normal fangirl. *whistles*

thanks for sharing!

Guest Machitoshi

They match (looks)

I think she's really pretty & waaahh so flawless like jaejoong ):

Pity they broke up, they looked so cute together.

I heard they went out for 3 years?

Guest Babysoul

wasnt there something about this, where she denied it was him?

Hmm, its because JJ doesnt have double eyelids here, and the one with the girl sticking out her tounge, if you look closely that doesnt look like him at all.

OR

it may be him :D

well, everyone DOES have to love you know?

Yeah, it`s not him.. Some other ulzzang. I forgot his name though, maybe someone will remember. Jaejoong`s lips are much fuller.

I think shes`s really pretty though! I won`t say that I pity them her since something happened between the two of them and I`m glad Jaejoong chose not to be with her. (Something along the lines of her not supporting and believing in him..?) Again, I don`t really remember what exactly happened but I`m sure someone can refresh my very, bad memory. :sweatingbullets:

Guest pencilcasee.

dude is it me or was she on battle shinhwa?! i think she was in the same group with chris for the battle car performance?

edit:

mdr.jpg

mdr2.jpg

so i guess they're the same person?

credits: naver

Guest wonderesque

No bashing? Okay... I'll try. But as far as I know, that's not Jaejoong in the pictures.

Supposedly she dumped him pre-DBSG and tried to get him back when he got famous. Jaejoong, by what I've heard, told her she hurt him and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. So she got angry, I think? She posted pictures with this JJ lookalike on her cyworld... It was proven that Jaejoong was at a hair salon on the day these pictures were taken, or something along those lines. But when people began to realize it wasn't him, all she said was "I never said it was."

If someone can prove me wrong, I'll edit. She's pretty, but as far as I can tell I don't have much reason to like her.

I heard that she broke up with Hero because he got too famous or something. I dont know, that's what my best friend told me. but she is pretty.

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

No bashing? Okay... I'll try. But as far as I know, that's not Jaejoong in the pictures.

Supposedly she dumped him pre-DBSG and tried to get him back when he got famous. Jaejoong, by what I've heard, told her she hurt him and that he didn't want to be with her anymore. So she got angry, I think? She posted pictures with this JJ lookalike on her cyworld... It was proven that Jaejoong was at a hair salon on the day these pictures were taken, or something along those lines. But when people began to realize it wasn't him, all she said was "I never said it was."

If someone can prove me wrong, I'll edit. She's pretty, but as far as I can tell I don't have much reason to like her.

Yup that was true.

I typed out about the same thing till I scrolled down and saw your post x____x LOL.

She might be pretty but she's a meanie -_-

& I bet you she can never look as sexy as Jaejoong does in my avatar *drool* XD

She's pretty and they kinda look alike..almost like brother and sister

They are not together anymore?? well...watever thats her lost...lol

Thanks for sharing

Guest despondent

Jaejoong and her have the same eyes, well it looks similar. I think she's pretty, in this creepy way for some reason, but she's still pretty. ^_^

Archived