[Drama 2007] Choikang! Eol Mom / My Mom, Super Mom 최강! 울엄마

soompihelpdesk

Guest xjaneeex

^ I like the songs too. I think they're catchy. I don't think there is an OST though, since the show was canceled.

But... does anyone know the name of the song that was repeatedly played towards the end of the drama? Some guy sings it. It sounds like a popular song, but I'm not too updated with Kpop these days...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea there was a thread for this drama, i have been obsessed with it for a while. We are not even near the 20th episode and i hear is only 25? I hope it does not end leaving questions then. Has anyone seen the last episode? Can you please spoil me?

Guest jinjooshii

I had no idea there was a thread for this drama, i have been obsessed with it for a while. We are not even near the 20th episode and i hear is only 25? I hope it does not end leaving questions then. Has anyone seen the last episode? Can you please spoil me?

i have not even seen episode 22 so i know i have not seen 25..LOL

i dont wanna skip and eppie

but i willl upload all the episodes after i download 22 and 25

which is taking forever ):

• 2 weeks later...

ack! i didnt know that there's a thread for this drama! been watching this ever since banolim #3 ended. and i saw on the official site that supermom ended at episode 25! T________T im so sad about this!! T___T anyway, i havent watched the last episode since KBS World was late in airing this drama. it'll be episode 21 by next week. waaah! Choi Hoon!! <33333

thank u all for providing pics and more info plus vids of this drama! it means so much to me!! <333333

i watched 2oep. this afternoon on KBSW, the part -Gang& Chearin'date reaallyyyy made me laugh out, its sssso kute. this drama reminds me of BAnOllim, first thounght Seiun's the main actress but when the story growed, Ahjang(cant remmember exactly) became outstanding.

The preview made me wonder??????? next ep. Hun gives Chaerin a cd???? A gift from love huh?

Guest trishmizz

Does this drama aired only every Wednesday afternoon here in the Philippines? Does it have any replays? I really wanted to know because I really liked this drama. I can't believe that it is only 25 episodes. :(

I missed an episode. I am wondering why Hun gave Chaerin a cd?

^^ hun gave chaerin a cd bc he likes her

:mellow: Hun looks like he had a crush on Chaerin. But, chaerin will endup with Gang, huh??? So will Hun change his feeling n finally come to Eungie? (dont remember her name)

waaaah!!! Choi Hun!!!! i want u to end up with Eungi!!!! me and my sis kept on screaming when Hun was with Chaerin, the scene where the 2 were lost in the woods. aigoo... eungi already found out that hun gave the cd to chaerin! waaah!! what would happen next??? T____T

@trishmizz: sadly, supermom is only aired every wednesday, 5:20pm (philippines time) on kbs world. only 3 episodes left and then... T______T

if KBS aired this drama on primetime or weekday evenings instead of sunday mornings, then for sure their ratings wouldn't dropped. :x i could've seen more of choi hun!! <333 haha! ^^v

and oh, i really love that song Hun listened to - Better Together by Jack Johnson. ^^ i love the song and its message. <33

Guest trishmizz

I wanted Hun to end up with Eungi....

I hope that they would end up together....

I liked the song Hun is listening to, Happy Together.

*mjboa: Thanks for the reply :). Well I am looking forward for the next episode. I wonder what will Eungi do???

I really really wanted Hun to end up with Eungi. They look good together.

It's really sad that it will end up soon. I really like this drama. :(

Oh well, there's nothing that I can fo about it.

I hope that Hun and Eungi can have another drama.... :)

Guest jinjooshii

where can i find this series with english subtitles? i really love this series!

i dont think nobody will be doing the english subs bc it wasnt popular and i dont think most of them watched this drama

Guest ozaidum

oh there are only 25 episodes?? banolim has more than that.

anyway, i hope they air Unstoppable Marriage in KBS World after Chiokang ends ^^

Guest jinjooshii

oh there are only 25 episodes?? banolim has more than that.

anyway, i hope they air Unstoppable Marriage in KBS World after Chiokang ends ^^

unstoppable marriage has already aired..

yep only 25 episodes and yes banolim had more episodes bc it had more series

and im also not going to upload the leftover episodes

waaah! only 2 episodes left and goodbye supermom! T________________T waaaah!!!!!!

HUN BETTER CHOOSE EUNGI OR ELSE... :x hehe... hun and eungi!!!! <33333333333

Archived