[Drama 2007] Choikang! Eol Mom / My Mom, Super Mom 최강! 울엄마

soompihelpdesk

hey, does anyone know how many episodes this drama is?

I've also been wondering how many episodes this drama is

I asked my friend, and she told me that these type of Sunday dramas tend to be 40-50+ episodes

but does anyone know exactly how many episodes this drama is?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is a link for a episode 12, its in one piece :)

Choikang! Eol Mom ep12

credits to creidesca2's clubbox

Synopsis: What teenage mothers go through to take care of their kids...

Main Characters

-->"ChoiKang (19 years of age)" will be played by JinWon (18 years of age in reality).

JinWonhas been been a CF Pocky model as well as an M.Net model. Then in a movie called, "Son".

-->"EunGi (17 years of age)" will be played by WooRi (16 years of age in reality).

WoRi debuted in CF's and was recently in SAT'S MV with JungIlWoo. This is her first acting debut.

--> "ChoiHoon (18 years of age)" is played by KimHaNeul (17 years of age in reality).

KimHaNeul debuted in a musical, "Paradise Time" as a new talent.

--> "ChaeRin (19 years of age)" is played by ParkMinJi (18 years of age in reality).

ParkMinJi has been the movie, "Jenny and Juno" as while as the drama 18 vs 29.

My sister and I have been wondering, why is this drama called "SuperMom" is it because its about the mothers (Eungi's, Chaerin's, Choikang's, and Choihoon) and the stuff they have to go through in taking care of their kids. We thought this would make since because of the title, but they really don't show much about the moms, and also why would the main characters be the teenagers? if its on what their mothers have to go through wouldn't it focus more on them?

Or could it be that the Teenagers (Chaerin, Choikang, Choihoon, and Eungi) become parents, which I get from "Teenage mothers" reading it literaly of course. But that wouldn't make sense, I doubt a drama like that would be allowed to air on tv considering the contreversy with the movie "JennyJuno" and the idea of a teenage mother or teenage parents

Can someone please explain why it's called "Supermom"

Here are some cute screencaps of ep12

Thought it was really cute! ^_^

vlcsnap-125851.png

vlcsnap-126698.png

vlcsnap-127685.png

vlcsnap-129711.png

vlcsnap-130515.png

vlcsnap-131682.png

vlcsnap-134700.png

vlcsnap-134948.png

vlcsnap-136169.png

So cute!!

Here is a preview for episode 13

vlcsnap-116611.png

Just notice they’re wearing matching shirts just different colors

Can’t wait for ep13

Guest krcoffee

I want to watch this cute show! :D

Does this show is SCV singapore programme?

Or am i able to watch this show in YOUTUBE?

Guest jinjooshii

Or am i able to watch this show in YOUTUBE?

i dont think this drama is on youtube

The first episode aired on KBS World on Wed 30 May 2007 at 5:20pm (Singapore time) under Teen Drama "My Mom, Supermom" - English subbed.

Guest noel_zambie

The first episode aired on KBS World on Wed 30 May 2007 at 5:20pm (Singapore time) under Teen Drama "My Mom, Supermom" - English subbed.

the airtime is so unfriendly to me :mellow:

it aired at 4:20pm here (Indonesia) --> working time :mellow:

i managed to watch 1st epi though...

i love the part where choikang have to wear pink sport suit belong to eungi :lol:

Does anybody know if it has been air here in California, (L.A.)

if so what day and what time

if it hasn't can someone that knows please let me now when it will premire

I really want to watch this drama with subs

Guest noel_zambie

Does anybody know if it has been air here in California, (L.A.)

if so what day and what time

if it hasn't can someone that knows please let me now when it will premire

I really want to watch this drama with subs

i'm sorry if it's not accurate but i read somewhere... drama that aired in your area are lagged +/- 4 months :sweatingbullets:

someone clarify, please :sweatingbullets:

i dont know when this drama start aired in Korea :unsure:

Oh thanks for that website, it also clarify what this drama was about, it gave a more detail synopsis

Mothers’ Zeal for Education

People do not trust the public education and sends their children to private academia for education. Parents living today bear heavy burden on how to provide better education to their kids.

As both parents and children are busy moving from school to private tutoring sessions, they become exhausted and feel distant from each other.

From the view point of children, “My Mom, Super Mom” looks into lives of today’s mothers and their struggle to send their children to top universities.

It will show that the true solution to education problem lies in the loving family with trust and self-sacrifice. It will reflect on the meaning of family.

i'm sorry if it's not accurate but i read somewhere... drama that aired in your area are lagged +/- 4 months :sweatingbullets:

someone clarify, please :sweatingbullets:

oh so it probably hasn't been aired here in LA

thats great to know, I was freaking out, thinking I'd missed the first episode

now I will make sure to always check to see when it might start (if I don't forget LOl)

i dont know when this drama start aired in Korea :unsure:

This should help :)

Air Date: March 11th, 2007 (After Sharp #3 Ends)

Airing: Every Sunday's 8:55-9:45AM (Korean Time) from KBS 2 TV

Guest loveNpeace

My sister and I have been wondering, why is this drama called "SuperMom" is it because its about the mothers (Eungi's, Chaerin's, Choikang's, and Choihoon) and the stuff they have to go through in taking care of their kids. We thought this would make since because of the title, but they really don't show much about the moms, and also why would the main characters be the teenagers? if its on what their mothers have to go through wouldn't it focus more on them?

Or could it be that the Teenagers (Chaerin, Choikang, Choihoon, and Eungi) become parents, which I get from "Teenage mothers" reading it literaly of course. But that wouldn't make sense, I doubt a drama like that would be allowed to air on tv considering the contreversy with the movie "JennyJuno" and the idea of a teenage mother or teenage parents

Can someone please explain why it's called "Supermom"

Actually, this drama has ALOT of focus on the mom world. but it also connects really well with the teenage life and what they go through and that's why it's such a great new orginal drama. While sharp mostly only concentrated on the teenage life this drama has A LOT of view points from teenage moms.

CHoikang means super and choikang is also the name of one of the leading character guys.

Eol Umma means sorta our moms.

So it's sorta our super moms. if you want to literally translate it. I think the title works really well for this drama too ^^

----------

hehe MAJOR spoiler for ep. 13:

Remember the girl that choikang went out with in the blind date. >_< well, she comes back at the end of this episode! And guys what she does! OMG! she HUGS CHOIKANG right in front of chaerin too o.o;;

omgomgomg! haha I can't wait for next episode

sorta summary spoiler for 13:

While Choikang and chaerin keeps going through hardships because of their mom's slowly you can see choihoon and eungi developing a better relationsip. Although it's REALLY just small things you can really feel them ^^. It's sorta sweet. But it's sorta your classical cold guy on the outside but warm guy on the inside and eungi sees and falls in love ^^;; sweet but old nevertheless fun to watch. in this episode choikang and chaerin goes around shopping from night till 5am in the morning! lol!

------

I saw the preview for 14 !! omg!!!

it's going to be EVEN MORE intense than 13! wOOOOOOW...... things are just getting better and better >_< seriously ahah. it looks like

choihoon and eungi

will hook up :D but c

haerin and choikang might break up

:( uhoh ;_;

Guest chickle

^^ thanks for the spoilers! :)

But why does that girl come back!

No just when things are going ok for Chaerin and Choikang!

Well at least things are working out for Eungi and Choihoon

thought I would like a luv triangle between the C's also

LOl I haven't seen episode 13 but I can't wait to watch and also I can't wait to see ep14

By the way is anyone subbing this drama?

I really need subs I understand what goes on half of the time but not all it :(

Thank you so much for Clarifying the title for me loveNpeace :)

luv the spoilers, will watch immdiately as soon as it comes out!

By the way can someone tell me if "Choikang! Eol Mom" will start airing this saturday on kbs ( I didn't see it on last weeks schedule which I was looking at yesterday)

I saw the schedule for this week and it had Teen Drama "My mom, Super mom" <--thats the translated/english title

I think its schedule for 9:00 am, but as far as I know there are no dramas on KBS on Saturday morning is there?

So is this tv schedule perhaps for Cable or something?

Just hoping its for regular tv, cuz I don't have Cable or anything of that sort :(

Here is a link to the schecule

KBS schedule

Guest loveNpeace

on the website the stream link for this drama is every sunday >_<

usually somewhere around noon time they update it :)

i know huh jinjooshii! people should watch this drama more.

maybe i will post translations for this drama o.o.....

Guest noel_zambie

By the way can someone tell me if "Choikang! Eol Mom" will start airing this saturday on kbs ( I didn't see it on last weeks schedule which I was looking at yesterday)

I saw the schedule for this week and it had Teen Drama "My mom, Super mom" <--thats the translated/english title

I think its schedule for 9:00 am, but as far as I know there are no dramas on KBS on Saturday morning is there?

So is this tv schedule perhaps for Cable or something?

Just hoping its for regular tv, cuz I don't have Cable or anything of that sort :(

Here is a link to the schecule

KBS schedule

i watched this series on kbs world every wednesday 4.20 PM (Indonesia)

this week... already aired epi 2

and they translate it into my mom, super mom :)

Guest jinjooshii

on the website the stream link for this drama is every sunday >_<

usually somewhere around noon time they update it :)

i know huh jinjooshii! people should watch this drama more.

maybe i will post translations for this drama o.o.....

haha yep i finished ep 11 2 days ago and now im gonna watch ep 12 before i go to bed..man i graduated from high school today and now i can watch tons of dramas

Guest loveNpeace

Watched episode 14 today @_@

omy things are getting REAAAAAAAL complicated

it's true that chaerin and choikang breaks up

but things about them gets REALLY complicated and confusing haha

like for reals....

the end of this episode makes everything about them even more confusing sorta haha

oh yea, about the meeting girl haerin was it? she doesn't really have a big part in this episode. I feel sort of sorry for her.

I think her and choikang would be pretty cool together. She always gets ditched man! haha she's kinda nice tho :D

big secret about

chaerin

's family:

her dad actually has a whole another family in another place and is cheating her chaerin's mom! and chaerin's mom knows about it!

next episode preview:

it looks like the jjangs that tried to get eungi comes back and causes trouble for choihoon and choikang o.o...

and it looks like choikang will finally realize his love for chaerin but who knows.

Archived