[Drama 2007] Choikang! Eol Mom / My Mom, Super Mom 최강! 울엄마

soompihelpdesk

jinjooshii: u seem so enthusiastic, :) u check this thre & reply us often eventhough this series ended already. 3ep. means just 3 episodes left on the KBSW but now its just only 1 ep. Hun is so kute..........

isnt that too early to tell chaerin will go to america?
I watched the preview & just guess. But it seems chearin didnt go study abroad, rite???

P/s: a pic on ur facebook is u??? then, u look so kute. :)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinjooshii

bich: haha nope..LOL i just realized that i understand why this drama wasnt popular it wasnt that exciting to watch..well thats just my opinion

I missed the last epi on KBS World and tried to find it at the DL thread but the uploader only have it until ep23. I'm ruined! Could someone give me a synopsis of the last epi?

Guest SARANGx

QUESTION !

how come it dsnt let me download more then one?

it'll always say.. download exceed or something?

and.... i can only download once at a time!!!

Guest jinjooshii

I missed the last epi on KBS World and tried to find it at the DL thread but the uploader only have it until ep23. I'm ruined! Could someone give me a synopsis of the last epi?

i have ep25 but its in HQ and i dont know if it will upload as nonpremium on MU

are you going to upload episode 24 and 25?

probably not

QUESTION !

how come it dsnt let me download more then one?

it'll always say.. download exceed or something?

and.... i can only download once at a time!!!

its mostly bc its HQ and use alot of your diskdrive?

i kinda want hun to pick chaering !

haha then that will mess up the storyline

I missed the last epi on KBS World and tried to find it at the DL thread but the uploader only have it until ep23. I'm ruined! Could someone give me a synopsis of the last epi

???? 24 isnt the last ep. U can catch the last one today on KBSWorld.

Guest SARANGx

how do you watch it thru kbsworld?

how do you watch it thru kbsworld?

i have ep25 but its in HQ and i dont know if it will upload as nonpremium on MU

You could split the files using HJSplit. That's what I did. Make it smaller in parts and upload them one by one. Please....

I still missed it. I thought there wasn't one so I didn't watch KBS World that day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest onimgaganda83

i missed the last episode.. anyone care to share it hear?

yeah i love jinwon too.. he's adorable :D

Me three! Has he ever been in any other series or movie? He's a great comedic actor.

For those of you who couldn't watch the last episode or miss some eps in between you can watch it here

http://www.veoh.com/channels/ChoikangEolMom

all 25 episodes are uploaded but without subs, and each episode is in two pieces.

Oh yeah and Jin Won has come out in something else besides this drama. He came out in a movie called "A Day with My Son" Woori also comes out in this movie. I found this info at hancinema...Here is a link... http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Jin_Won.php

and here are some pics of Jin Won

JiWon00.jpgphoto33346.jpg

photo33347.jpgphoto33348.jpg

Credits to Hancinema

Here is a pic of him with Min Ji at her graduation, don't know if they went to the same high school or if it was just during the time that they were filming Choikang

gjfgjfgj.jpg

credits to popcornfor2 & Park Min Ji's cyworld

• 1 month later...
Guest ovette

^

i know!!! i just read it it the news thread... O.M.G. and they look perfect together.. i so love them in Super Mom :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest exiledvg

For those of you who couldn't watch the last episode or miss some eps in between you can watch it here

http://www.veoh.com/channels/ChoikangEolMom

all 25 episodes are uploaded but without subs, and each episode is in two pieces.

so happy i found this thread... i've been wanting to watch this drama .. 'cause i love the story line... thanks for that link & it still works! i don't know Korean but i'm still gonna watch it... hoping someone will sub this drama... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so surprise to see that this drama is finally being subbed!

I never thought this day would come! lol

I was looking at the channels in viikii and saw that they had a channel for this drama!

They currently have up to episode 3 subbed, and are subbing the rest of the videos they have up.

It seems that they won't be uploading more videos since they have to work out the license agreement first with Kbs.

Hope they work it out soon.

I'm glad to finally be able to see it with subs! ^__^

Here is the link to the channel on viikii

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/supermom#

I thought I'd let those who watched it and those who wanna watch with subs, know about the news :)

Archived